Layers's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

""

Layers replied Jul 1 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPKq7JuQDvg"

Layers replied Apr 29 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

117 13 hours ago
Reply by Mary Betts

"Some useful info here : http://www.turismoassociati.it/dblog/stampa.asp?articolo=291…"

Layers replied Mar 4 to HEAVY METALS POISONING & THE HIGHER STUFF

141 Apr 10
Reply by Mary Betts

" A mastery of Love, Wisdom and Power that would be true power..."

Layers replied Jan 7 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"Day 1 with the Puramyd... Puramyd arrives early morning I'm a night owl so I take th…"

Layers replied Nov 7, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

253 on Thursday
Reply by Ms vangel

"This series is off the charts good in case you missed it... https://www.youtube.com/…"

Layers replied Oct 22, 2017 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

117 13 hours ago
Reply by Mary Betts

"I’ve never quite understood how karma can really co-exist in a simulation ultimatel…"

Layers replied Jul 21, 2016 to SELF MASTERY

60 Jan 26
Reply by Mary Betts

"All information has a vibrational signature so the ability to detect and melt away…"

Layers replied Jul 5, 2016 to ALCHEMY - 2016 - EMPTINESS

29 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RENÉE RUIZ

" Ha the 'oh yeah it's always just me anyway' moments are always amusing ;) "

Layers replied Apr 22, 2016 to My Merlin Stone

21 Jan 22, 2017

"So basically astral sex with yourself then ;)  There is only one point to accept the…"

Layers replied Mar 13, 2016 to WHAT'S THE POINT?

41 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Snooze Cara

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist 13 hours ago. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 13 hours ago. 117 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson yesterday. 7 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Sunday. 261 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service