The Starmaiden's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure this is relevant, but suspect it is. Reading the comments about orbs on She…"

The Starmaiden replied May 8, 2016 to MERCURY TRANSIT CENTRAL

13 May 30, 2016
Reply by Theo

"¡Exelente!"

The Starmaiden replied May 7, 2016 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24
Reply by Michael McKinney

"Heya Wizard-man :) I love it! Partners in crime...no problem beleiving that. Thank y…"

The Starmaiden replied May 7, 2016 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"My total pleasure! I love this puzzle to pieces... Thank you for being such a precio…"

The Starmaiden replied May 6, 2016 to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

"That orb is indeed a mystery... From my comment, 02.02, to Jason's NOW READ THIS dis…"

The Starmaiden replied May 5, 2016 to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

"<3"

The Starmaiden replied May 5, 2016 to I ZERO ALCHEMY

19 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Theo

"<3"

The Starmaiden replied May 4, 2016 to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

"Greetings magnificent creatures <3 A quick share about the alchemy, while my head…"

The Starmaiden replied May 2, 2016 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"That is hilarious :) And though I cannot decipher you for you more than my quotes ab…"

The Starmaiden replied Apr 9, 2016 to The Power of ABS

65 Jan 25
Reply by Aprimus

"Though nothing is needed, sharing is great fun, inspirational and benificial to The…"

The Starmaiden replied Apr 9, 2016 to The Power of ABS

65 Jan 25
Reply by Aprimus

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service