Sooz's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we are in two timelines at once. "

Sooz replied May 24 to Glitches/Reality shifts

13 Jun 14
Reply by Amethyst Moon

"Marie, the thing that made me leave Christianity was that nothing changed since Jesu…"

Sooz replied Oct 27, 2019 to Out with the Old, In with the New..!

6 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by JD Aliix

"Nice words Molly. I will add that Truth is when you can get your heart and mind to b…"

Sooz replied May 16, 2019 to Annoying Question of The Week

302 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Street Poet

"Cool stuff, I wondered too how symbolic all that is. I think it will be interesting…"

Sooz replied Apr 16, 2019 to General Questions

770 Jan 4
Reply by Cheryl

"That is a noodle baker, yes OA is awesome!"

Sooz replied Apr 9, 2019 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

140 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Nathan

"Some CranioSacral Therapy would be so awesome for you Terry. You should read about i…"

Sooz replied Feb 25, 2019 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

277 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Street Poet

"Awesome, I have had sick clients, and some sick at the Acupuncture Clinic where I am…"

Sooz replied Dec 28, 2018 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

76 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by JD Aliix

"Awesome Doe!"

Sooz replied Dec 25, 2018 to MERLIN PURAMYD

267 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Travis

"Love it Mary!"

Sooz replied Nov 18, 2018 to ~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

62 Mar 18
Reply by Dena

"I don't think the foot bath would work very much if you used distilled water. There…"

Sooz replied Nov 3, 2018 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

76 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Pearle 2 hours ago. 26 Replies

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENINGYes, it’s the first of a series of major awakenings coming for the denizens of this fabulous experiment. Who knew how much Dark Forces would be critical to its success?…Continue

Handedness? Sidedness? Different energies on each side of the body?

Started by Josh in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Sunday. 3 Replies

Hi,I'm wondering why, when I hold my MPS which is suspended on a leather necklace, threaded through the center and hanging at about my heart level, with my left hand...why does this feel very…Continue

Does insufflating phasix phasix work better then taking orally?

Started by Kevin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kevin Jul 21. 3 Replies

Please say it makes no difference, I’ve already done my fair share of insufflating in my early 20s, if insufflating means what I think it means

Started by Kevin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Daniel O'Keeffe Jul 20. 8 Replies

Hey superbeings! Just got accepted to the forward looking forward to reading all the posts. My plans for the alchemy is to use steps 1-4 one each for about a year before proceeding to the higher…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service