Paisios Papapavlou's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, all alchemies produce a highly subjective experience. Some hit your like a met…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied 55 minutes ago to I take Sri yantra

4 55 minutes ago
Reply by Paisios Papapavlou

"Funny that you touch on the subject of short incarnational spans: I notice that our…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Jan 18 to Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

1 Jan 18

"My replies are numbered accordingly to the arguments presented by you in your post.…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Jan 6 to A question for all of you

26 Jan 6

"https://youtu.be/QQTZ7GTnoKU The ender beckonsin my side i reckons:the fuel of the e…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Dec 1, 2021 to Self-Expression

39 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Mary Betts

"For a being who can materialize and dematerialize at will, death cannot exist... Log…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Nov 27, 2021 to JOYOUS REBIRTH OF THE SON/SUN DAY!

14 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

"Sure, I'll unload what I know on both the subject of spikenard and crucifixion. I re…"

14 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

"I think it's nice that Christmas is soon and I find myself bumping this thread. I fo…"

14 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

"I'm not an alchemist but I can offer my general perspective. I have never read an al…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Nov 20, 2021 to How does one get started with alchemy

11 Nov 26, 2021
Reply by Sandy

"Yeah I'm interested in learning more, I've already compiled a bunch but there's no h…"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Nov 19, 2021 to A question for all of you

26 Jan 6

"Introducing alien races would be particularly useful"

Paisios Papapavlou replied Nov 14, 2021 to A question for all of you

26 Jan 6

RSS

Forum

I take Sri yantra

Started by Vinoth in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou 55 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Use Sri yantra product morning, 10days use powerful effect and totally full chakra healing and awaken. I take energy flying or float, I flying height 52 meter, my consciousness infinite. My spiritual…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mehtab Jan 20. 776 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

What is really going on - from above and below

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Jan 19. 1 Reply

Dear DJ Alix,I really like this page and there is a lot of valuable information - no question about and so let me express gratitude for your effort!I don`t want be boring with my "personal waking up…Continue

Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou Jan 18. 1 Reply

"... Earthers seem to marvel at the huge incarnational periods aliens seem to go through. They'll tell their contactees of living for hundreds of years, or, as with reptilian royalty it can be tens…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service