Mary Betts's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (616) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Chris, That is very cool. They are very active little beings and have known to z…"

Mary Betts replied Apr 5 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

129 Apr 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Here is what I feel comfortable discussing about the jab.  Some people will maybe be…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 26 to MRNA vaccines

8 Mar 31
Reply by Alannah Brown

"Hey Trevor, I don't think that psychic is very awake, as enlightenment is certainly…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 11 to Curious

3 Mar 11
Reply by Trevor

"I used to experience this when I would change planes, like literally lie down or tur…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 5 to Vertigo

4 Mar 12
Reply by Pamela W

"It seems like there are endless "easter eggs" for people to enjoy.  "

Mary Betts replied Mar 3 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

211 Mar 11
Reply by JD Aliix

"I don't want to talk about this publically so anyone can DM me about this. "

Mary Betts replied Feb 13 to Mandatory Vaccinations

4 Feb 18
Reply by Michelle

"[Jason here just helping to be clear. This is Mary's post from another discussion th…"

Mary Betts replied Feb 9 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

211 Mar 11
Reply by JD Aliix

"I have seen problems go away by typing in the http://thesuperbeings.net removing the…"

Mary Betts replied Feb 7 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

211 Mar 11
Reply by JD Aliix

"Hey Dena, We are keeping tabs on everything only for our own curiousity but I agree…"

Mary Betts replied Feb 7 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

211 Mar 11
Reply by JD Aliix

"Oh I didn't read Matriarch as saying you were religious. I thought she was making co…"

Mary Betts replied Jan 24 to 2037 Year of the Great Harvest?

18 Jan 27
Reply by Paisios Papapavlou

RSS

Forum

Crypto Investments to keep an eye on * Not Financial Advice * ;)

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan on Tuesday. 45 Replies

I'm starting this thread to share information on Crypto Currency and promising projects that I believe will be majors players in the crypto space, and have great potential to grow your wealth in your…Continue

Tags: Investments, Currency, Crypto

My Bio

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ntsiki on Monday. 18 Replies

With everything that's going on in the world, the way it's rising and opening up, I decided it was time to share more about me with our members. Hope you enjoy it.---------------------------------I'm…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Apr 5. 129 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Questions you have always wanted to ask about anything but were too shy to speak up

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RYAN PETERSON Apr 4. 62 Replies

It has occurred to me that many people have great questions or curiosities either about the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service