Street Poet's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"i think this captures the hunan condition and the tension of being. https://youtu.be…"

Street Poet replied Nov 10 to ~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

25 Dec 3
Reply by Mary Betts

"and what is the horizon for you? what is that alllure so treasuring? so enchanting?…"

Street Poet replied Nov 9 to Annoying Question of The Week

278 Nov 9
Reply by Munus Deus

"and what have you learned of disease? and the mindful need to cure those illls? what…"

278 Nov 9
Reply by Munus Deus

"I've  had that happen, too. There are often whole conversations had in that waking m…"

278 Nov 9
Reply by Munus Deus

"To assign a measuring schema, while useful does one further thing beyond establish a…"

Street Poet replied Nov 7 to Get Unreal

4 Nov 7
Reply by Street Poet

"so, here is my first attempt. my llittle midnight experiment. i definitely have some…"

Street Poet replied Nov 7 to Get Unreal

4 Nov 7
Reply by Street Poet

"oh, and here is the link to the Youtube channel i created, i'd like to use for this…"

Street Poet replied Nov 6 to Get Unreal

4 Nov 7
Reply by Street Poet

"if you were the hero in a grand, sweeping epic tale, then you would have a core moti…"

Street Poet replied Nov 6 to Annoying Question of The Week

278 Nov 9
Reply by Munus Deus

"sounds like you have a pretty grasp on the issue, Winnie. seems like some dietary tw…"

Street Poet replied Nov 6 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

""its interesting to hear you talk about that. thats pretty exciting stuff. and it ac…"

Street Poet replied Nov 4 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service