All Discussions Tagged '#monatomicsilver' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be explo…

Started by JD Aliix

225 1 hour ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist 1 hour ago. 225 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 16 hours ago. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet 20 hours ago. 302 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

EVENT HORIZON

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jong Choi on Wednesday. 23 Replies

The event horizon I've been feeling-seeing for a few years is not what I expected it to be. So here's what it is, guys and gals. It's the coming quantum internet as discussed by Austin Steinbart.…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service