All Discussions Tagged 'Crypto' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crypto Investments to keep an eye on * Not Financial Advice * ;)

I'm starting this thread to share information on Crypto Currency and promising projects that I believe will be majors players in the crypto…

Started by Nathan

54 Apr 28
Reply by Nathan

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service