All Discussions Tagged 'dreams' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

silence is heard!

Started by Street Poet

247 Jul 21
Reply by Theo

Levitation in Dreams

Aloha Friends! So I did the 4-11 breathing and meditation in the middle of the night last night. I have been having a whooshing and ringing…

Started by Beverley Buckley

9 Jul 21
Reply by Calvin

Stories From the Other Side of the Dream

Here we are, gazing through the looking glass, backwards. Wondering why everything is upside down, topsy turvy, backwards, warped. The more…

Started by Molly Helene

30 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by mcglammo

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 4 hours ago. 561 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Valid Standards

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone, tired of me yet? I hope not, and I hope I'm not triggering anyone, but I think it's worth the risk here.I went to Utah to meet with JD Aliix and many others for a Star Party in 2009. I…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson 23 hours ago. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Beyond Buddha: Suffering, Morality, Liberación

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 9 Replies

Have you ever tried to tell yourself “it’s not real” in your inner voice?I should probably be careful about sharing this, but, whatever, I’m a reckless monk. Have all the secrets all the time.it’s…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service