All Discussions Tagged 'ringing' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone else have ringing in the ears, or tinnitus during these times?

With all the discussions on energy waves hitting our planet, ascension, and we feel most of them, does anyone else have the ringing in thei…

Started by Peter Wu

9 May 8
Reply by Shelly Merk

RSS

Forum

A gift for all

Started by Nexus in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS 14 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Greetings once again to all super beings. I would like to present you all with a gift from my collection. This is an energy tool designed by a creator called Dreamweaver. What he does is creates…Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sandy 14 hours ago. 10 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sam Singer on Wednesday. 23 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Group Calls

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle on Wednesday. 26 Replies

Discussion and feedback for our group calls. This is the place for your impressions, symbols and experiences. Please share. Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service