Blessings! 

Just curious and wanted some feedback from you all. In my experience this site and Blue Emerald has attracted pretty high level people who have done plenty of transpersonal work and they have been awake for years. BUT! While, there is no ceiling on growth and expansion there may be some things that we can offer that you are not getting and I want to talk about it.   Apart from the way the alchemy/MPS works on you and can unfold a pathway is there something that we could potentially offer or direct you to that you wish we would offer or have as a resource? A specific product, service, teachings coaching etc? Lucid dream. Detoxification? A specific alchemy for a specific purpose? 

We have some exciting things coming up that we will be adding soon involving anti aging but I want to hear your thoughts.  You can also message me at marybetts@blueemeraldalchemy.com privately if you don't want to answer here in the thread.

What do you struggle with that you have not mastered? What would you like to see in this community? Group calls? Readings? 

For group calls what do you want to see happen with them? What types of experiences? Do you like guided meditations? Group healing calls? Do you want classes on specific topics? Obviously it's going to need to be in the realm of health and wellness and or" spiritual" contexts  but it could be about things like prosperity/detox/crypto etc.  

I am asking cause I want to know how I can better serve you. And if I don't know how to do the things you want to learn or know about, maybe our own community has the expert or we could find one who would be willing to come on and do a workshop or a call or series of classes. 

Can't wait to hear your feedback. 

Love,

Mary

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel a little better after hearing that. I didn't come from a new age background, and my Christian life is fairly recent, so, I took the vaccine. If she is right about the particles, then that would make sense of the months leading up to when I took it. It was like I was being prepped to fight the effects. Interesting indeed.

Mary Betts said:

An interesting listen.

https://www.sharetheprophecy.com/

If anyone has taken the big V and they want to know how they can detox let me know. Private message me at marybetts@blueemeraldalchemy.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Event 2021

Started by Adam Guimont in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS yesterday. 0 Replies

December 17-21, 2021https://2021.theevent.global/I just found out about this upcoming summit which sounds pretty interesting and covers a lot of different…Continue

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts on Thursday. 39 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jansett Belovodia on Wednesday. 83 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Spikenard.... May I say how wonderful it is to be here NOW. I have missed everyone.

Started by Marsha Gifford in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS Nov 28. 0 Replies

I have some spikenard I got in Israel and I reorder from papa-andrea.com.... the qulaity and prices are good. This thread made me get mine out and put some on.. it has cleared my brain of morning…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service