It has been brought to our attention that an immense wave of upshift energy is blooming from within the zeropoint of Earth’s fields and 3D presence on September 2. This wave should last for about 3 days. For those who walk in balance, clear (or at least somewhat clear) of their baggage should feel a radiant warmth, good feelings, and recognize new horizons in the landscape of our hearts and minds. Even those who are only minimally sensitive to energy will feel it. For those who refuse to be raised, who are unaware of the quantity of baggage weighing them down, it could be rough, maybe very rough.

To make this transition as smooth and loving as possible, I’ve been directed to make an alchemy. This alchemy has been sitting in a sealed bottle in the dark for almost a year, just waiting for its time to come along. It arose from the first stages of an alchemical operation I’m not really at liberty to discuss. It contains gold, platinum, indium, and bicarbonate of soda, all in a matrix of tonic water. Until that operation, I had no idea that tonic water had been used by all the great alchemists at some time or another. We’re calling it XWave.

You can get XWave here.

WHAT WE CAN EXPECT ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL

For everyone, it will raise the frequencies of your dense and subtle bodies to match that of the next plateau, even if it takes longer for those who are still not yet cleared of everything that has to go.

For those mostly clear of all that old stuff, XWave will fully incorporate the messaging codes coming through, and will transcribe those instruction sets onto our DNA. It will smooth out any potential of rough waters, and fill us to the brim with the love that is the carrier wave of this signal. It should be noted, that even among the most crystal clear of us, it could still be a little rough, even when using XWave.

For those medium clear of everything that must go, XWave will facilitate the later, delayed reaction, conditions for the full incorporation of what’s described in the paragraph above. It will also smooth out, to varying extent, any roughness or difficulty in the rapid upward ascent.

For those who still pack around lots of baggage, it will do the same facilitation as mentioned in the previous paragraph, and will also do its very best to smooth out the transition, and the difference between using it and not using it could be drastic.

WHAT WE CAN EXPECT ON A GLOBAL LEVEL

What this alchemy does through us for the planet is of course the higher priority.

Our use of XWave will flow a wide sampling of our own codes blended with the blooming wave into the shared consciousness grid, helping to a high degree to smooth out this upward jolt for everyone on the planet who wants to progress, even factoring in how small our group is. For those who don’t want that, those who are stuck in the status quo, it could get pretty rough. There isn’t anyone who won’t feel this on some level. An accelerated portion of people will exit the plane.

This all came out of the clear blue, and so we weren’t prepared for it. Therefore, for our international friends, get it as soon as possible so that you can receive it prior to the “bloomination” (I like that new word!). Even if you don’t receive it in time, just ordering it will help. Plus, of course, it will capture the surge’s “genetics” and help with everything afterwards. The full effect of this wave, as it unfolds in 3D, will continue for months.

Of note, it could be the death knell of the Donald Trump administration. It remains to be seen. He himself will be at a semi-conscious choice-point for his own life, affairs, and how he conducts himself, both as a man, husband and father, and as a figure on the world stage. What he does in the coming weeks will be big for him. I project at the very least we'll witness his already wobbling house of cards trending towards a more precipitous tremor. This isn't a judgment - he's made his own bed, and although it's already smoldering, it could burst into flames.

Views: 1142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second that. Would be interesting what 2020 has in store.

Nathan said:

Any updates on Trump? Would love to hear some seers thoughts and updates on the current state of things.

Hi Molly

Thank you so much for sharing.  It is very comforting to know this is very natural and that we share this gift.    I meant to reply earlier  the message disappears.  And finally-- the tech gods decided to cooperate.

Molly Helene said:

Excellent Theo! No doubt you will find it useful and a precious tool.

I started using the light language years ago as it came naturally when I was needing to 'pray' without english words getting in the way. It is beautiful to use when chanting with a prayer drum, trance dancing, and when facilitating healing. I find it interesting when it comes up without eliciting it, for instance I would often shift into it when I was driving by Nellis Air Force Base (home of the Nevada Test Site and Area 51) as if this language is used in the case to ameliorate and reconcile the damages to earth and environs committed there. It also can come up before an insight or 'knowing' percolates to the surface consciousness. It can be quite handy to use when you are navigating through hordes of sleepwalking 'normies'.

Enjoy and cherish this gift. It is part of your multidimensional heritage... I am happy it has reignited in you!

Theo said:

Researching light language now.

I myself haven't checked in on less visible levels. On the surface, however, it looks to me like he'll be acquitted by the Senate, and then go on to win a second term, which means the radical right is going to make further progress in turning this nation into a church.

Nathan said:

Any updates on Trump? Would love to hear some seers thoughts and updates on the current state of things.

Sounds about right.

The man is bonkers and super not smart.

I do not understand the allegiance of the Senate.

JD Aliix said:

I myself haven't checked in on less visible levels. On the surface, however, it looks to me like he'll be acquitted by the Senate, and then go on to win a second term, which means the radical right is going to make further progress in turning this nation into a church.

Nathan said:

You assume Republicans like democracy...

Shelly Merk said:

Sounds about right.

The man is bonkers and super not smart.

I do not understand the allegiance of the Senate.

JD Aliix said:

Nathan said:

Another stupid question from yours truly but I just want to know, if that is indeed a goal of this administration, what is so bad about establishing a "church"? I mean no one's getting their rights stripped from them or what not. Spiritual constriction, is that it? Everyone has their opinions on Trump but in the end, Clinton was far, FAR worse and there wasn't much an option.

The founding of this nation was based upon the separation of church and state. They were enlightened, the founders, at least in a a national executive and governance sense. When you let anything at all, a religion or a corporation, take over the reins of a state, you let ideologies - or special interest - rule instead of the rule of law. They're already stripping away rights, such as a woman's right to choose, and if they had their way, we'd wind up in a situation not too different from "The Handmaid's Tale." The far right represents a potentially dystopian future.

Whatever the 3Ders choose is none of my business. I'll just continue to clean up their energetic messes.

Terry Jackson said:

Another stupid question from yours truly but I just want to know, if that is indeed a goal of this administration, what is so bad about establishing a "church"? I mean no one's getting their rights stripped from them or what not. Spiritual constriction, is that it? Everyone has their opinions on Trump but in the end, Clinton was far, FAR worse and there wasn't much an option.

Now I want to break down your post in an attempt to show you how your thinking keeps you where you are. The breakdown is below preceded by >>.

Terry Jackson said:

Another stupid question from yours truly but

>> This is classic tearing yourself down. Your subconscious self (Freud's "id," the Huna unipihili) is being conditioned to believe this is what you want. How could it believe otherwise when you do so much of it? You yourself have trained it, and so it dishes up present moment choices and emotions and moods to adhere to what you've done to train it. There isn't anything we can do around here to get you to stop doing what you're doing, thinking what you're thinking, but like we do for the rest of the world, we can clear it, over and over, as our work hasn't kept you from piling it back on. The trick is to do the opposite: to build yourself up, at all times, thus re-habituating the subconscious to new patterns. It's cliche, and it's elementary, but you want to be positive, reinforce the good, cultivate gratitude.

I just want to know, if that is indeed a goal of this administration, what is so bad about establishing a "church"?

>> I don't know this with certainty, but it seems to me that you're smarter than this, and therefore you're just taking a position in hopes of causing conflict. I could be wrong about this, but I'm also saying that even if you're not conscious of this, that its originating from your subconscious, this is what you're doing. Very few people, if any, are completely free of these types of habits.

I mean no one's getting their rights stripped from them or what not. Spiritual constriction, is that it? Everyone has their opinions on Trump but in the end, Clinton was far, FAR worse and there wasn't much an option.

>> This is definitely taking a position, to incite a response, to inflame people. You're a republican and conservative at heart, and you think people around here are the opposite and are therefore automatically fans of Bill Clinton, who's been removed from notice for decades. The awake around here give it no energy. Nobody here cares one iota about Bill Clinton. If they do, then this note is also for them. You're pissed off, which is a fairly normal state for you, and you're trying to get people to be pissed off with you. It's not a big deal. It's what the majority of sleepwalkers do. If your goal is to stay in the drama layer, flailing and floundering and pointing fingers, by all means, keep this behavior going. But be aware that you are ultimately OUR problem, just like Morpheus was saying in "The Matrix." We're good with that, I'm sure all would agree, but where does one draw the line? If you want to remain chest deep in the quicksand, go find a forum to post where sleepwalkers work so hard and expend so much energy to piss each other off with political views. Eh?

Well this is embarrassing. I'd normally just dm you but I'll say this for all to hear. I suppose you are right about the subconscious tearing down because I believed I wasn't worth it, could never see past what I see in the mirror everyday, that I'm just a human being and there is nothing to build up. Simple Truth would say not to judge, even more so myself, but that is the difficult part and its going to take a miracle to convince me otherwise. I'm bummed out more than ever and all I do is say or do something that gets me knocked down with 10x the energy I put out.

Are you being knocked down or called out for your behavior?

Jason created a catalyst for you, an opportunity for self reflection. I understand it is unpleasant for you, but if you use it wisely, you can gain tremendously.
Stop belittling yourself and stop feeling so sorry for yourself.
You have done this to you with your expressions. You are the maker of what you've become.
Take the responsibility.

Terry, here's my second gift for you for the New Year. Understand that you were born into a world where the "unworthy" pattern was installed with big-time force especially into Western Culture by the implementations of Catholicism. So, the minute you're in this world, you instantly put on the "unworthy" clothes/energetic layer. So, everyone in this is not just dealing with patterns they themselves establish, but also with patterns that are not natively "theirs." There is a way out of the darkness.

This line: I'm bummed out more than ever and all I do is say or do something that gets me knocked down with 10x the energy I put out.

is what will immerse you further, with increased force and impetus, into the darkness. Now, you responded that way because, like everyone, you're a Pavlov's Dog. You've been programmed and conditioned to respond reflexively, to ding that little bell, in the very way that makes everything worse, and it is in fact an act which is you agreeing to perpetuate and reinforce the patterns we are here to unravel and transmute. So, in short, as Morpheus might say: You are FIRMLY a part of the problem.

Now, how to get out of the darkness. Instead of being a slave to your Pavlov's Dog patterning and reflexes, you choose a different response, of the types that move you up and forward and close to the edge of the darkness. Each of these are designed to thrust Terry into the game so that he can make at least some of the decisions that are applied to the undoing of the subconscious programming. This is Terry putting the subconscious on notice of a change in momentum, and even management, of composite self.

Response A: Hmm. Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to point that out. You might have something there. I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying, but I'll explore it and report back.

Response B: I think I see what you're saying, and thanks for taking the time to point that out. Why I try to incite and inflame on political matters at TSB is just me trying to unload and vent in a place where such matters are pretty much irrelevant. I'm glad a few here can see through me and help me to see those same things. Be patient with me! I've seen glimpses!

Response C: Thanks for the input, but I think you're full of horseshit. You think you're a guru? Ha! You and all these nutcase sycophants can shove it, and I'll go figure this out on my own.

Yes, this last response would help move you out of the darkness. Not as much as the other two, but it still would. Why? Because you didn't go to unworthiness. You tried your personal power on for size. What's important is to know the difference between you and I: If you'd have posted something like Response C, I'd have cheered you on, been happy for you. Finally! A different tone of voice in place of self-deprecation, inadequacy, and unworthiness. I have only one interest with respect to you - helping you out of your manic depression. 

What you also have to know, is that most here, those who are really here, would do the same. They'd cheer you on, even with a lash-out response. Why? First and foremost, because they've learned to not take things personally. They've learned that people say the things they do because of something going on inside themselves, and has nothing to little to do with anything going on outside themselves. It's also because, from a higher perspective, you see everything below with far greater clarity. Those on the lower plane...they can't see anything at all, but they can make the choices that move them towards clarity, illumination, and a aerial view of the playing field.

See?

Terry Jackson said:

Well this is embarrassing. I'd normally just dm you but I'll say this for all to hear. I suppose you are right about the subconscious tearing down because I believed I wasn't worth it, could never see past what I see in the mirror everyday, that I'm just a human being and there is nothing to build up. Simple Truth would say not to judge, even more so myself, but that is the difficult part and its going to take a miracle to convince me otherwise. I'm bummed out more than ever and all I do is say or do something that gets me knocked down with 10x the energy I put out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Uplifting and Fun Stuff

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 14 Replies

I thought it might be nice to start a thread that had videos and news that was all about specifically mood elevating entertainment in the form of incredible acts, stories, music or articles. Jason…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan on Wednesday. 128 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jan 5. 724 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service