I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 3080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I choose (for the moment) to look at "what's going on" as a multi-dimensional chess game.  An energetic soup that moves, flows and changes with words, thoughts and deeds.  Each move made by myself and others bringing it closer to a conclusion or end game.  We each hold a set of cards that we use to navigate the board.  The cards we hold are based on how we played the previous games.  Holding the Superbeing card tells me I played the previous games pretty good.  It doesn't matter if this or all other games are fake, a lie an illusion or not real.  The majority or evolutioners believe it is and that keeps the game going for now.

In my hand (and yours too) I hold the last card to be played.  Call it the lie, the illusion, end game, get out of jail free or what I refer to as the nothing card.  I can feel this card as much as I can feel any of the others I hold.  The idea of using it has crossed my mind on several occasions.  It gives me a very odd feeling and I know it's not time.  To try and play that card in every conversation is useless.  It has no effect.  Just imagine telling any parent that lost a child to a lunatic with an AR15 that it's not real.  That its just part of the game.  That your son or daughter agreed to the whole thing.  It would only serve to make YOU look as crazy as the dude with the gun.  Knowing this makes that card the most powerful.  It is to be held and played only at the right time.  Something tells me this could be a group card.  When enough of us know we have it we lay it down together!

That’s beautiful, ShellStar. And maybe it is as you say. Or maybe, entirely, it is not.

and maybe, it is about taking a mind of a kind given to takes of fantasy to generate a presence in an imaginary field of the real, the idea of itself, enough to build a level that could have in no other way be generated. A place we so easily mistake for nothing impressive or important at all. Just poor relatives we are forced to visit who all the while we plot to escape. This world. This mundane, bitter, shallow, ungodly And befuddlingly undivine alley of swine and wine.

and maybe the point is to bring that presence that became of it all, that personification of spacetime, that idea that persists as a concept of you, to a moment where it sees to see any meaning or point or purpose behind it all, is the ultimate game. Just because you look for it doesn’t mean it’s there. With eyes that never saw because they never existed at all.

and there is a moment that itself never existed where such a self believing mind met with this broader truth of pointlessness and meaninglessness and simply let go.

what divine hell then would be upon heaven be unleashed? And oh how it would love it so. Back into welcome embrace find the lover who awaits in detonating kiss obliviating taste.

Maybe what is broken is your belief that these feelings are something you shouldn’t feel and shouldn’t be there.

Theo said:

When I step into the elevator of my mind and access the penthouse level, I see that everything is a story that causes me to delve into feelings that I didn’t know I have.  To feel such an immense sadness  and even weeping for beings unrelated to me in this level of reality is to have felt my interconnection with everyone and everything.

The stories are tragic, of Shakespearean proportion perhaps, but the world is not broken because this experiment is just is.

Somehow, I manage to see that I can feel certain emotions whole knowing that it is a falsity.  It's like Meryl Streep playing a character in a movie and using method acting as a tool.  I think she feels the intensity of the moment.  But when she goes home, she steps in another role and makes herself available as a mother and wife to her family.  she leaves the movie on the set.

Heath Ledger on the other hand got stuck in the "Joker's "character. The Joker played a bad joke on his already fragile psyche?  And of course there's a bit more to the story I feel.  I see these unfolding events, and I live these experiences at this level -- for now.  Though I may not be from this world, for now I am part of it and it is part of me.  Such a stand allows for a more meaningful experience of it.

Feelings are useful, the spectrum of feelings is all so fascinating to me  and is a gift.  

uhhhh....  ok -- I re read your post -- we are in agreement.(smile)  No I am totally ok with these feelings.!
Street Poet said:

Maybe what is broken is your belief that these feelings are something you shouldn’t feel and shouldn’t be there.

Theo said:

When I step into the elevator of my mind and access the penthouse level, I see that everything is a story that causes me to delve into feelings that I didn’t know I have.  To feel such an immense sadness  and even weeping for beings unrelated to me in this level of reality is to have felt my interconnection with everyone and everything.

The stories are tragic, of Shakespearean proportion perhaps, but the world is not broken because this experiment is just is.

Are they you?

I am just realizing They are me . Even the villain is me. He wanted to be seen and was never seen. I too have experienced  moments  of not being seen by  my mother for example. may be this is the key to why I feel these emotions.  They are all me.

Street Poet said:

Are they you?

What does it mean to be human?

What it means to be human is infinite. The question for me is at what level do I want to express this experience of being human.

One thread that binds all of the experiences of being human is our heroe’s journey. And for me this scene from the Dark Knight Rises symbolizes this golden thread that weaves and holds  together the collective unconscious.  To be human is an experience where even  Superbeings leave their superpowers at the door ( purposely fall into  deep amnesia) maybe for the thrill of it... certainly to engage in an infinite expansion that is also reflected In cosmos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPc7G0Cp91k

Purity

Experience, experience and...oh, experience. But the deepest esoterica in all of Creation is more about "what does it mean to experience complete amnesia and apparent density?" If The Superbeings is about anything, it's about teaching superbeings how to "ace" being human.

Street Poet said:

What does it mean to be human?

What does it mean to feel real?

I like that you brought up the heroes journey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service