I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 3857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think breathing is a majorly important aspect to health/vitality/being.

So much more important than I ever knew. There is so many ways to incorporate breath and meditation. One topic that's pretty hot right now is the Wim Hoff method. Has anyone heard of it?  Pretty interesting stuff. There is also Tumo which is really what I think Wim Hoff method is doing for the breathing. It's basically super oxygenating the body and then conditioning/ toughening it with exposure to icy cold water. ( BTW this is a gradual thing when training and learning this method.) I hate the idea of cold water but apparently, you grow to love it. :)

Breathing brings in the element of air to bring whole body elemental balance

Hi Mary

I have been reading his newsletters and following him for the past 2  years. I did a  morning cold shower challenge for 60 days.  I really like it when I get myself to do it.  My mood is enhanced, my skin is smoother and my blood flow which carries the oxygen is super improved.

Thoughts stop and you're left with experiencing the present moment.  I shared this practice with a colleague 3 years ago.  Just yesterday he shared with me that was the best idea I'd ever shared with him.  He said that taking a cold shower (full cold shower) is the training ground where mind meets body.  When the mind says yes - the body follows and adapts.  

That practice has carried over to him waking up early and hand writing a novel .

I am not ready to soak in ice in the Antarctic.. a cold shower is a start.

The Inner World IS The Outer World.

Is it not?

Alchemy-fueled responses would be best.

Hey All! I got this question in my email. I am making it anonymous so we can get some thoughts on it and I can refer the person who sent the question here for a deeper understanding. What do you guys have to say in regards to this? 

"I was wondering if you could tell me something about what we call Metaself, or higher self.

Ultimately, is just really consciousness, on different levels, including what we would call soul?

And do you have the ultimate say over it with free will or does it have the end say in what you do in this life?

Thank you for letting me know."

Aqotw: what is self awareness?

I would say, an example might describe best the relationship.

when a video game programmer builds a world he uses a code as a base like a canvas to describe everything in that world. This master code is like an identity that channels raw energy, pure data into various things. And while one thing may be a digital tree or musical flourish at the moment of a boss level dungeon defeat, the same one master code governs everything including the characters that play in that world. That live with the appearance of individual lives even though they are each merely expressing the same one pure code. The code establishes parameters that specific from very larger orders of magnitude to smaller orders of magnitude.

for instance, life, as an idea, is a kind of box. And then, species within that box as smaller boxes that fit within it. The process of smaller boxes within smaller boxes continues until regions within the master box begin to identity as themes, as stellar explorations and then species. Each space within a space is occupied by a sentient form which continues the process on its level in support of succeeding levels that continue the same. Until we get to planets and their species and eventually you.

Mary Betts said:

Hey All! I got this question in my email. I am making it anonymous so we can get some thoughts on it and I can refer the person who sent the question here for a deeper understanding. What do you guys have to say in regards to this? 

"I was wondering if you could tell me something about what we call Metaself, or higher self.

Ultimately, is just really consciousness, on different levels, including what we would call soul?

And do you have the ultimate say over it with free will or does it have the end say in what you do in this life?

If you already know you are already everything then you also know that everything you experience was intended into being by only one consciousness...your own

Freewill is your personal choice guiding mechanism through the infinte pathways and narratives within the dream structure, that you ultimately created through your highest intent...

Mary Betts said:

Hey All! I got this queyoustion in my email. I am making it anonymous so we can get some thoughts on it and I can refer the person who sent the question here for a deeper understanding. What do you guys have to say in regards to this? 

So, when I think about this... do I have the ultimate say? What does little me Mary have to do with a bigger plan and do I know better than metaself what will be for my experience? You are free to TRY to exert your will over a situation but how do we even know if it's "our will" to try to exercise our will?

I am going to tell a story.

So our herione named Chloe, gets cancer. Chloe, on deeper levels of being, chose to come here and go through the horror and the courage and glory of cancer. Here is the trick.She did it, NOT AS CHLOE but metaself.  That being metaself does not think in terms of good, bad or suffering. It's just love and creation and expression and experience.

It craves experience of every kind from tender to violent and when you have ETERNITY to play with, why not choose the cancer role, just to see what that is like? The Chloe personality ( not the real self) rails and flails and is MAD as hell at her perceived notion of God or fate punishing her or maybe she even sees the Metaself and thinksit'ss punishing her. She is screaming at her sister and her friends and crying and saying over and over  "it's not FAIR!" " I might not live to be a lawyer!" "Why don't I HAVE control over this!" 

She thinks a circling set of thoughts to try to make sense out of it. She thinks,"This is not my life! I was going to become a CEO or an environmental lawyer and save the planet and I am going through something that is wrong, shameful and embarrassingand terrifying!" I dont' deserve this! Wait! Maybe this IS MY karma and it indicates I must deserve this. It's not true about the karma for her. But, the power of the emotion of loss is profound. She greives. She let's her old dreams die, her old life but continues ahead with treatment for the sake of her family and bc she still thinks she needs to FIGHT IT.

Meanwhile, the MEtaself is smiling and has complete compassion for Chloe. Feels her pain, desperately needs her to experience the depth and power of that pain so She can experience it and learn and grow. Chloe is just a vehicle. A character through which to experience a powerful story. 

There comes a turning point. Where after going in circles, Chloe finally stops fighting the story she has been given. She surrenders so utterly that she becomes peaceful. Her life changes.  She even begins to see how it's grown her family closer and has changed their lives as they become healthier and more loving. Chloe stops her chemo and makes peace with the incoming death. She even looks FORWARD to it with open arms.

She dreams of a meeting with her metaself. The metaself kisses her on the forehead and says, now you know and now the story changes now that you trust me, let's see what else is possible.  Chloe wakes up the next day and notices that she feels better. The next day it's the same thing. Now her entire body and testing show that her body is killing the cancer. The doctors call her recovery a spontaneous remission but Chloe knows the score. She knows the truth. She has truly surrendered and let go and in that process a miracle happened because she did not care the outcome. It was all the same to her. She loved her life no matter what. She was willing to be shown. Not give up on life and become passive. But to be shown. 

She and the metaself became merged in a type of coherance where the universal flow could use her like a glove and thus she could acheive something far greater than if she had attempted to in vain exercise a will that was not part of the plan in the first place. Once she recognized her role and what her story was, she stopped trying to walk out of it and embraced it and found out it was far better than anything her own small imagination could perceive. 

Thanks for the breakthrough, again, and again... hopefully more to come

Choice.

so many things in confusion. But a good thing to ponder.

on this level there is really only question as pertains to understanding choice.

is your mind liberated, are you sovereign? Or are you enslaved?

Do we have to be taught how to love?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by ginig yesterday. 18 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service