I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 3900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love is all we know at first...until we are taught otherwise.
Calvin said:

Do we have to be taught how to love?

It's a big question, with an infinite number of answers, since there isn't anything that isn't true. Not a single thought in the infinite number of thoughts could be said to be untrue. But anyway...

There is only ONE Metaself, and it's All That Is. That being has 12 aspects, which are also Metaselves. All of Creation issues from those 12 beings. There is a 13th Metaself, and those are unifying principles for the other 12, and function in many other capacities. I am a 13. The 12 Metaselves divide further down into more Metaselves. If someone from a higher level came to me and said, for all of Earth's population, there is only one Metaself, it wouldn't surprise me, but there are of course many many subdivisions on many strata of sentient and perceptual being.

Soul, as an extremely limited term, could be described as "composite of lives locally engendered." In other words, Metaself has many. Volunteers/Wanderers, for example, didn't "leave" their homeworld to come here. They just allowed some of their essence to come here and help out. Is that being the local human's soul? No. The soul is another etheric entity associated with the local universe/system.

The Metaself doesn't choose FOR you. You choose. Its job is to hold you to your contract, to enforce your pre-choices, to hold you to your own plan. Free will exists for pretty much one reason, and that is to make the wrong choices, which themselves don't change the circumstances of your chosen path. If you're in universal flow, choice is for the most part superfluous, and yet we make them to enhance the richness of the experience itself.

A person can rail against it all day long, but if they could but sit down and have a conversation with the real inner self, which is just another level of local consciousness, that self would show why they made the choices they made, how it affects the full composite of them, how it dovetails with everything going on on Earth, how it adds to the strength of the visiting intelligence, and on and on. Those types of conversations would help with acceptance, of course, but it would also undermine the power of the experience, because acceptance takes all the drama out of it. And this is, after all, an enormous primetime TV show with all its over-the-top drama.

Total acceptance, and eventually love, is the only path. And those can be distilled down to the simplest of all concepts: One.

Mary Betts said:

Hey All! I got this question in my email. I am making it anonymous so we can get some thoughts on it and I can refer the person who sent the question here for a deeper understanding. What do you guys have to say in regards to this? 

"I was wondering if you could tell me something about what we call Metaself, or higher self.

Ultimately, is just really consciousness, on different levels, including what we would call soul?

And do you have the ultimate say over it with free will or does it have the end say in what you do in this life?

Thank you for letting me know."

Thank you Jason for refreshing our memory on the Metaself and the number 13.

Like most of the world I have been focused on this number as the amazing cave rescue unfolds in Thailand. For the last several days this wheel (hub and 12 spokes) has been a strong visual in my minds eye.  I have watched the spokes grow longer with points of lights between each extension.  The cave and my guides on Xupra popping into my consciousness frequently.  As of this writing all have been rescued.  Yay!  

As a side note and just for fun....

Yesterday,  I knew if I looked (at my illustrated floor) the look and feel of the cave route would be there.  Of course, it depends on the angle one is looking.  The narrow dip caught my eye.

Maybe that floor could be an oracle, like reading creamer swirls in a cup of coffee.

I will say it again and again. If someone sends you a note like this down below, they don't want to be your friend. They want to scam you and they want to scam you AWAY from our watch and they want you to be very gullible. It will say something like this. Tell me and I will ban them forever.

I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on ( mrjamespollard6@gmail.com ) for the full details.
Have a nice day
Thanks God bless.

This video by the way is hilarious and explains what's up.

https://youtu.be/C4Uc-cztsJo

Enjoyed reading the comments here, sorry to go back in time, but I keep getting hung up on an idea and I’m confused... I have some (annoying?) questions for the group. I think sentiments that keep 'being echoed'...here, are something like this: “An entangled system is defined to be one whose quantum state cannot be factored as a product of states of its local constituents; that is to say, they are not individual particles but are an inseparable whole. In entanglement, one constituent cannot be fully described without considering the other(s).” - Is this what it means to speak about the enormous compassion it would take to murder another?; because you are really murdering your'self'? Is this what we mean by saying “there are no victims, only volunteers”? How could one be a victim of oneself? But, if a person doesn’t (consciously) re.cognize this, intrinsic oneness, do they still have said compassion? Is it fair to discern from a point of oneness for individuals who are not perceptually inclined to do so? If an individual makes a measurement (or judgment) upon the system, will the wave function will collapse?; are they not mudering themselves because the event has become a state of the (individual) operator; cut off from God/Oneness? It is impossible for each observable (in quantum mechanics) to have a determinate value, and a value must be obtained non-deterministically in accordance with probability distribution which is uniquely determined by the system state; does this correlate with individuality? Perception?. If indeterminism does not apply to the quantum state but it does apply to values of measurement (as postulated in quantum mechanics), there are echoes of free-will in mind (at the physical level, at least) from which is it fair to infer there are indeed victims; not just volunteers? Of course, all of this may simply mean nothing for some, but is it possible that it means everything for 'others'?

Hi Munus.

"IT does not progress; it does not need to. IT forever manifests, operates, differentiates and presents different aspects or viewpoints of ITSELF. But these different phases are neither good, better nor best, neither bad nor worse--simply different shades and colorings of the One and Only Intelligence.

"Every so-called thing, whether it be animal, vegetable or mineral, molecule or atom, ion or electron, is the result of the One Intelligence expressing itself in different rates of motion."

"So-called matter is Pure Intelligence and nothing else--because there is not anything else."

"Man has turned the mighty power he possesses to every object and principle of force in the universe except himself, the greatest miracle of all. When man focuses his divine thinking lens upon himself, he will realize that he is an epitome of unlimited Cosmic Energy."  George Carey/Ines Perry, 'God-Man, the Word Made Flesh

The book JD wrote, "The Simple Truth," is a wonderful guide in helping to release the striving and the angst it can cause as we get side-tracked from what is truly important (purity and subsequent freedom). By finding peace and oneness with surrender, it opens up the channels to deeper understanding, and many of our questions are then able to be answered in a more open channel directly from Source.

Rather than getting hung up on the nuts and bolts of the framework, learn to enjoy the roller coaster ride that is life itself.  You'll get the answers if you just let it go and breathe.

Munus Deus said:

Hi Cheryl, thank you for responding. “Only different shades and colorings of the one and only intelligence”. I love it, very poetic and profound. But, how does individual subjectivity fit into that picture? Perhaps there is only one Mind, but many intelligences? Or one Intelligence and many minds? I’m not questioning what you say because deep within, we know truth... But, I want somebody to bridge the gaps for me. How do we reconcile many with the one, one with the many?; Is it possible to do, considering individuality; subjective perception?; does subjectivity by necessity entail separation? If a person does not perceive unity/oneness/the one and only intelligence, does it remain valid (for that person)? You don’t have to answer the aforementioned questions, I think we already know the answers any.ways... But, I’d still really love an answer to my question about compassion and murder. I’m calling horseshit on that; it’s not compassion, maybe detachment from reality... 

One view is that we are a product of conditioning that has programmed our thinking into believing that we are something separate from All-That-Is.  A lot of that naturally comes from the experience of gaining a physical body, gaining possessions, acquiring skills, unique experiences, taking in the social conditioning, absorbing marketing ploys, and developing desires and ideas that seem like “our own.” But in truth, we are still an aspect of Source – only growing further away in memory of who we are.  (Of course, our body/experience is also illusion, a great movie taken to extremes so that our brain cannot discern the difference between what is “real” and what is… well, “real.”) 

If you’ve ever gone on a 3D ride at a theme park, do you “judge” the “bad guys” who were attacking you on the ride as bad and want to see them get justice? If you know it’s just a ride, you don’t judge it that way.  This life we are participating in is a very elaborate “ride.”  Hence, everything is valued as experience without judgment by Source, who embraces all of it in order to Know.

We enjoy a sense of independence, which is the role we play, the experiences we collect, but we are still an aspect of Source/Consciousness.

It’s like being a small white light sewn into a great Universal white cloth.  We are the light AND the cloth, and we are connected to each of the other small white lights in purpose, and an aspect of the cloth that is Consciousness. Each of us transmits our individual experience back to Source through It’s energy field, so that Source/Consciousness experiences all lives vicariously. This is the greatest role of all, as each aspect (being) contributes back to All-That-Is. We are absolutely connected, whether we remember or not.

One mantra I really love is from a book written by M.G. Hawking (In The Valley of Supreme Masters).  “Consciousness is All-That-Is. I am one with all consciousness; this is my unity with all that exists – hence I stand as one with the sum of all intelligence; this is my wisdom and knowledge. I am one with all consciousness; this is my unity with all energy; this is my power.”

I don’t speak for the group here as a whole, I can only share my own thoughts in the hope that they might offer yet another shade of the Love that IS.

Munus Deus said:

But, I’d still really love an answer to my question about compassion and murder. I’m calling horseshit on that; it’s not compassion, maybe detachment from reality...

>>I believe it has been stated of course if someone were to attack you or someone you love of course you'd fight tooth and nail to repulse that attack. You wouldn't judge yourself for that, sure you might judge the person attacking you but judging the attacker... why? Understand them!

However, on the grander scale, the grander "evil", which is perfectly designed, all you can do is... I don't know. How do you react to it? Would you act differently if you were in their shoes? You positive?

I suppose what I'm getting at is, you watch a murder in person, you don't know the perpetrator or the victim. You don't know all the butterfly effect, entanglement stuff that brought it into being, even if you did.

On first response, the idea of a flower or Jupiter watching a murder sounds kind of ridiculous, but in as close to reality as we can get, they are majestic condensations of pure Intelligence.

Here, I think getting in touch with that pure intelligence is the main "thing", and it's incredibly rewarding and novel and truly beautiful

To address another aspect of your question which I think needs it is, is separation/ignorance/darkness/despondency/catatonia/anti-social tendencies/selfishness, not included in this? Of course it/they is/are, but there are consequences in "reality". All designed. So forgive yourself for it, forgive others, move on

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service