I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 3557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That’s rather beautiful. A wonderful nest of thoughts to make a cozy home. Your branch outstretched from the cliff face dangling above the drop into the valley below. One thing to ponder, “a priori,” right? What comes first, what is the truth behind the truth, what is most true?

im not interested in chasing that rabbit, my point being, with such wonderful questions to ask and thereby indulge our wonder, who or by what system of functioning, from where does the sentience arise, what system, that gives a moment where firm enough to say you exist in any way to ask such questions?

if we could say that none of this matters, is it too far a stretch to say, as sincere and well thought out your queries are, they come from a source, from a truest kernel of you, that also does not exist? But what doea it mean to say even that matters?

is it not as pointless as all other endeavors we fictional things, if you’re willing to go that far, engage in, not because there is really anything truly at stake in a simulation, but because meaning is not what we think it means.

maybe meaning and thereby the importance of our speculation is nothing more than a processing of a hyper dimensional being coming to know a feature of a hyper dimensional apparatus. Like learning how to drive standard with its stick shift. To operate you have to learn what everything does and inwhat order but first you have to be shown the interface and all its knobs and buttons are even there.

and so to develop a mind with an awareness capable of processing meaning like primary colors learn to recognize each color as either red or blue, over time one becomes more sophisticated. Seeing creams and bronzes, subtleties between the primary colors that add novelty and express an increased awareness of what color in many combinations can do. One could learn to paint. Or feel. Or ponder.

but if all of that is meaningless than what would it matter to have obtained such an ability? Or depth of clarity of perception? To learn what such skills are ultimately intended to do, to show you the truth of not just who you are but what you are.

and what you are is nothing.

but it’s not good enough to end there. The point is to develop these aspects of yourself and then with an increase of self awareness, an abiding surrender, a mastering of relaxation come into communion. With this exposed higher self or greater truth or purer data feed emanating from the center of totality, one has an opportunity to experience the dream awake within the dream. Lucid. True liberation.

you make the choices only you can make in your layer of a multi cosmic multi layered dream. Other orientations are made elsewhere beyond your view. Which position you into scenarios you will construct to aid in processing what you experience as a life which is just another trickling stream of an endless flow of data. We build a world for ourselves to do this and it’s experience we call our reality. Our collected experience of this processing.

we are processors unique to our level.

so my point is this, it’s a good question to ask “ why should I want to wake from the dream?” I would only add, “who is asking, or what?” And maybe more to the point, what force of intelligence would place you in a moment to ask such a question and why?

Does Metaself ever get bored?

What force of intelligence would place us in a moment to ask such questions? I imagine an involution of surrender, but not to the you’s or I’s or who’s what’s and why’s... Perhaps the reflection of our testament upon an involutory matrix seeking points of congruence... Nothing may be at stake in simulation...and I’d hate to be at odds...because yes even that matters, crossing meaning. May we harvest the fruits of our labors in this experience that is life.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Monday. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts on Monday. 117 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson on Sunday. 7 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Sunday. 261 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service