I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 3859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you were the hero in a grand, sweeping epic tale, then you would have a core motivating drive. some inner turmoil, a missing piece seeking peace, that all of your actions and behaviours connect to an explain. If we could take that idea and say, what motivates you is a single question, that has taken you all the way to this moment, and promises still further steps beyond, then what is that question?

what drives you? What open ended, unsatisfied annoyance defines your core being?

I must have been about 5 years old. I was looking out from our balcony — as far away as my perception would allow me to do so. I was absorbed by what seemed to be a line —- a limitation it seemed to me that stopped me from perceiving beyond.

My cousin who much older than I was asked me,what was I looking at. I asked her what is that line that separates the sky from the  earth.  She said that’s the horizon.  And what’s behind the horizon?  Her answer was one more horizon.  And my response to her — and how can I see what’s behind this horizon And the next one and the next one.  I want to see what’s behind the horizon.

That’s been my motivation — and I can’t say I have found an answer but rather an acceptance that there’s  nothing behind the horizon, it’s just my perception. That may perception is the horizon and the horizon is my perception. That there is only my seeing and there is no seei (meaning there is nothing to see.)

That sounds like me when I was a child also, Theo. But my never ending horizon was “if God created me what created God, and what created what created God, and what created that? :)

The unsatisfied annoyance that defines my core being...what is my missing piece seeking peace... It must have started when I was in fourth or fifth grade, was watching a special on TV with my mom, it was about the bodies ability to repair itself, using mind visualization to heal, people who have recovered from and scientists who were attempting to develop cures for 'incurable' diseases. What motivates me in a single question:

What is disease and how is a universal panacea achieved?

Street Poet said:

if you were the hero in a grand, sweeping epic tale, then you would have a core motivating drive. some inner turmoil, a missing piece seeking peace, that all of your actions and behaviours connect to an explain. If we could take that idea and say, what motivates you is a single question, that has taken you all the way to this moment, and promises still further steps beyond, then what is that question?

what drives you? What open ended, unsatisfied annoyance defines your core being?

So it’s interesting. The night after I wrote that comment I had a dream and there was a speech or dialogue in my mind as I woke up. The word that stood out was “hypomorphism”, I don’t know if that’s an actual thing but I googled the word 'hypomorph' and it turns out it has to do with genetics and is thought to potentially have a significant impact in the field of synthetic biology. It so interesting because I’m certain I’ve never seen or heard that word before, and certainly didn’t know what it meant until I looked it up that morning ... just wanted to share that here. It happens quite frequently actually, when I’m writing something, words will pop into my head and I don’t know what they mean until I look them up and they usually fit perfectly with what I’m writing. It’s never happened like this in a dream though ...

I've  had that happen, too. There are often whole conversations had in that waking moment. 

Munus Deus said:

So it’s interesting. The night after I wrote that comment I had a dream and there was a speech or dialogue in my mind as I woke up. The word that stood out was “hypomorphism”, I don’t know if that’s an actual thing but I googled the word 'hypomorph' ...

and what have you learned of disease? and the mindful need to cure those illls? what has that shown you  of the nature of compassion? and empathy? how does disease and suffering serve the expansion of empathy?

Munus Deus said:

That sounds like me when I was a child also, Theo. But my never ending horizon was “if God created me what created God, and what created what created God, and what created that? :)

What is disease and how is a universal panacea achieved?

Street Poet said:

and what is the horizon for you? what is that alllure so treasuring? so enchanting? is it the promise of something you lost, or something grander than the limitation it describes, that you might regain something of that lost self to arrive upon it? what do you feel? what does that feeling do for you? what does it remind you of, what does it activate?
Theo said:

I must have been about 5 years old. I was looking out from our balcony — as far away as my perception would allow me to do so. I was absorbed by what seemed to be a line —- a limitation it seemed to me that stopped me from perceiving beyond.

I’ve learned that it affects more than body, it also affects mind and spirit, all of which of course I imagine are one ... The definition of disease is a disorder of structure or function. Dis; Des; 'Reversal'; of Ease or Order ... But with respect for how it manifests, or why, that is more difficult to say ... The definition of compassion is 'sympathetic pity and concern for the misfortunes of others'; compati; 'suffer with' ... I’m not certain compassion is compatible with ease and order ... Empathy is the ability to feel and share the feelings of another; 'in feeling' ... I imagine that could be a multifaceted emotion with varying degrees of color and cents of movement ... I imagine both compassion and empathy, even when contributing to dis.ease and dis.order, serve their purposes with respect to betterment through understanding and transmutation insofar as things are re.cognized in a harmonious light ... With respect for serving the expansion of empathy, I imagine a person who has truly suffered would not want anybody else to feel suffering; once understanding has been facilitated, empathy is a natural progression. Although I do question that idea when I see many individuals willing to project their suffering upon others; does this mean they experience compassion, but not empathy? Hmm. Perhaps that leads to the purpose of compassion, once we’ve suffered with one another, and suffered so much ... eventually suffering (compassion) will no longer serve us; empathy will takes its place, and with empathy there is no room to allow another to suffer ... because there is a realization of Oneness.

The cure for ills in our worlds, I imagine is our return to grace through communion with each other, and atonement with the universal mind. 

Street Poet said:

and what have you learned of disease? and the mindful need to cure those illls? what has that shown you  of the nature of compassion? and empathy? how does disease and suffering serve the expansion of empathy?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by David Lopez 12 hours ago. 21 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service