I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 2751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Beautiful <3 Theo, just like you

Theo said:

The second file was too large so had to compress it. So here is another pix.

EXCALIBUR-compressed.jpg

Theo said:

Apologizing for the delay.  A picture from my phone could not grasp the wonder of  "Excalibur" who very much love.  I sought the help of my friend who lend her talent.  She caught the glimpse of His majesty, magnificence and most of all elegant, noble  beauty.  I am very proud how He manifested into this density.

RING3.jpg

Thanks Jene. ! Do you have an MPS. I don't remember. 

You're welcome, Theo.  I do have one...here is the link to my blog about it

http://thesuperbeings.net/profiles/blogs/stoned 

Theo said:

Thanks Jene. ! Do you have an MPS. I don't remember. 

How positively Arthurian! Looks really good. How does it feel when you wear it?

Theo said:

EXCALIBUR-compressed.jpg

Casual and Extraordinary as the moment  when Arthur drew the sword from the stone!.  

A moment of initiation: 

Two days later I was laughing and impulsively covered my mouth. In the process, my ring which I wore on my right ring finger chipped my front tooth.

My dentist did a superb job at repairing my tooth and charged me $1000.o my surprise. To my surprise the  fee was waived.

Thank you Jason!

JD Aliix said:

How positively Arthurian! Looks really good. How does it feel when you wear it?

Theo said:

EXCALIBUR-compressed.jpg

I didn't do a good job at explaining the story about my chipped tooth. I meant to say " two days after receiving the ring from the jeweler I wore the ring on my right ring finger..  Initially I sensed I should wear on my left ring finger. But I acquiesced to my logical mind. And I don't even know the logic.

And at the last moment the jeweler changed the original design which was conceived  to be more otherworldly. He sort of changed his mind and showed the newer design later on which is very Arthurian.  I am amazed of this unfolding as the jeweler is a earthly  Arminian man.

Beautiful, Winnie!

And, funny enough, I've often described the Merlin Power Stone, to the uninitiated, as Arthurian. 

Annoying Question of The Day:

What realms and access do you feel your Merlin Power Stone grants? Do you have expectations as to what it can and should do? What has been the feedback from the Stone? Does it have an attitude, a personality you sense and engage with? What events and unfoldings have been stirred that you personally attribute to it's presence? It's work?

Theo said:

And at the last moment the jeweler changed the original design which was conceived  to be more otherworldly. He sort of changed his mind and showed the newer design later on which is very Arthurian.  I am amazed of this unfolding as the jeweler is a earthly  Arminian man.

Perfection. What is it? What have been your encounters and experiences dealing with the concept/idea/thought form? How have those experiences shaped and guided your path? Helped shape and mold your perspective and attitude towards the world? What lies and which truths did it reveal?

And to a larger extent, any deeply embedded concept that like a ghost you hardly notice the presence of but deeply informs your life and sense of who you are. What ideas were passed down from your family? Your father, your mother? That kernel of posturing that seamlessly passed into your psychic programming that you so closely identity with, that you consider it who you are, a given? Sure, there are the obvious concepts, racism, elitism, political affiliations, ideas about god, religion, about who deserves what and why?

Look deeply into the well of self that thrives in anonymity. What was hidden there? What was it doing? How did it guide and inform your life? What is the secret whispering thought in whose company you keep?

So, you're walking through this world, amongst its many peoples and scenarios. Its venues for commerce of thought, churches, malls, municipal zones, living rooms. You've eaten the food, watched the entertainment, sipping of the rumors of private public conversations. Making connections, breaking contact, building a life. By this time, you've either lived it all, or at least, dreamed the rest. 

Do you control whether you fall under either the dark or the light? Is that your choice? Do you steer your orientation? Is that something that worries, concerns you of your nature and how you participate with the illusion? Is your orientation mutable? Are you above and beyond both considerations? Does that level worry you? Do you fear what you will become, who you might seem to be?

And more so, what constitutes an action in alignment with the dark and the light? How do you know? What makes you so certain that you know which side has performed which act? When you take into account not just the ramifications and reactions in one realm, in one dimension, or how social events avail themselves over time? And, when you look at secondary and tertiary effects? Where events down a path, that were it not for an atrocity that began it all, lead to a new world that might not have been realized otherwise?

As an example, think of world war 2, how that led to events such as the creation of the United Nations and the space age. Jump starting the sophistication of components necessary leading to modern computing and the world we know today and all of its possibilities. Could you time travel to detainees in an internment camp in the 1940s and explain to them that all their suffering and inevitable death will eventually lead to wonderful things, to a new society with amazing possibilities? 

So here are my feelings on this thought provoking question

The fact which is stated that I would have already achieved a certain level of knowing at the time of this answer to the question. So, the choice of a positive direction (in harmony with natural law) has already been applied to my daily life and actions, activities. I would only be living the life which would be that of a natural course, that which would be in harmony with that of Natural Law. To do otherwise would seem to go against that which I had achieved. This would be contrary, going against what would be natural for me. To make a choice to go against what I feel is correct, through most likely trial and error, would then not feel correct for me. I would not be able to change directions in my coarse of living in harmony with the flow of energy. That being said, all new choices as life flows through the timelines may encounter a new perspective requirement. So, as I look at what needs to be created through my decision I would consider 6 to 7 generations out as to how this will effect that group in their now timeline. I would know how this effected my heart center by going within and having the higher knowledge aspect available.

Do you control whether you fall under either the dark or the light? Is that your choice? Do you steer your orientation

Thanks, for sharing, Michael.

So, how do you calculate on a personal, global, and social level what constitutes an act of the dark or the light? Or, do you calculate that at all? Is it merely an obvious and automatic response? Or have there been moments of heart wrenching confusion? Where the path forward was not obvious? And your role to play called into question some deeply held and cherished beliefs? Was the course ever too much to bear you walked away or said no? What was that moment of deep questioning, of crisis and how did you handle it?

Do you avoid moments where you might be challenged or be called out on some deeply held beliefs? Do you think it as part of the path of your expansion and development to avoid them, or to welcome them as they come?

Michael McKinney said:

So here are my feelings on this thought provoking question

...To make a choice to go against what I feel is correct, through most likely trial and error, would then not feel correct for me. I would not be able to change directions in my coarse of living in harmony with the flow of energy. That being said, all new choices as life flows through the timelines may encounter a new perspective requirement. So, as I look at what needs to be created through my decision I would consider 6 to 7 generations out as to how this will effect that group in their now timeline. I would know how this effected my heart center by going within and having the higher knowledge aspect available.

Do you control whether you fall under either the dark or the light? Is that your choice? Do you steer your orientation

I decided to edit the discussion, because the length annoyed me, and I felt it had served it's purpose. So, I'm reposting the original header here, below. Mostly for adulation. And for documentation, if for no one other than myself, where I began.

If you must, please, feel free to soften your stance with what you know, or assume true, fearing attack or reprisal, because you're perfect and the world is full of misguided pawns. And, you'll be damned if anyone should think you anything but a princess of the universe and pierce through your perfect armor made of irony.

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the answer to be. Or what you think I want to hear. I mean, I'll tell you the quick answer to everything. Ahem.

You don't exist. Everything is a lie. You're dead. None of this ever happened. You're imaginary. Your memories are implants created to facilitate an authenticity of interactivity that without which you'd would otherwise be incapable of pulling of the performance of being you. And while we're on the subject of being you. You're not important.

Nothing matters. There is no meaning. This is not about you and never was. And, you are always being controlled and manipulated, always.

You're a fraud and the source of all concepts and machinations of manipulation and control. You are the bad guy and the good guy and operate from a position beyond them both, but the lies are always you, you on the highest levels. And if you fall for anyone of them, there is no one else to blame but yourself.

Which you, on the highest levels is not you at all, finds all of this riotously amusing. Oh, and you have no soul. But there is a concept like that, But it's not you, it's all of us, a meta-self. From which we all are spit out and dumbed down, filtered and re-interpreted as we pass through layers and levels of a sublime order meant to mislead and deceive itself into playing a game with no consequence, no objective, and no real stakes.

An order that asks you to assume a form that takes the appearance of something that can believe in the absurdity of itself. For no other reason than it is simply necessary.

There is nothing to save. As there is no meaning. Which is to say, nothing is at stake.

And while all of that would seem to describe the moment in a way to portray the truth as it is, it's a horrible misinterpretation of what actually is the case. Because we have minds of such a design we simply could not comprehend the fullness of what is actually happening and how any of this actually works or why it is, have the language to do anything but horribly mangle such an elegantly sublime creation as the manifestation of a dream like Self and the way IT has deigned ITSELF to be, and how it never was to begin with anyhow. A force of non-existence Simultaneously the source of everything while being Nothing at the same timeless moment and doing so in a way as to not be ITSELF, a contradiction, or the most ridiculous idea of all, a paradox of itself. 

I mean, you, whatever you think you are, are not even, actually, only you. But just one manifestation of a pan-dimensional being simultaneously and collectively occupying all possible variations of a Self where that Self participates in a manner appropriate and beneficial to whatever is unfolding in whatever other time-line, dimension, or parallel plane you think yourself to be and how all of those other realms are not separate at all but describe a singular unity of non-existence that is not partitioned or compartmentalized, separated or unbound from any other part or plane of it's ONE-SELF. At any time. And It is not parts. And never was.

It's a singular presence, A single world. Not many worlds. You're simply designed to experience but a small quotient of what IT is.

But, look around, be honest, if you think this is all there is, or that all of what is really happening that pertains to you, in your personal experience, is everything that you have directly perceived, and is all that can be, and all that you have observed is everything that informs the world-at-large as you know it, you're wrong.

Very wrong. Dead wrong, in fact.

So, a nice way to put it. You're all rapists and murderers, fiends and maniacs, cons and madmen. There. Covered it. So, all that out of the way, what do you really think? Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right answer, dancing in ignorance like a puppy for fear of provoking thunder and righteousness to rain down upon you. Earning the wrath of judgements should you ever dare step out of line by exposing yourself. Naked for all to see.

What do you think? Like the old 80s adage, "where's the beef?" Tell me, "where's the bullshit?" What do you honestly believe? What do you feel, ascertain, or at your level, see to be your place, version and take on existence? Non-existence? Your mind? The Nothing? The truth?

Tell me how important and brilliant you secretly believe yourself to be by being bold and brave, by being honest and laying it on the line. I dare you. I double dog dare you. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own. But, trust me, mine will always be better. Kidding. 

Or am I?

No wrong answers. But bear in mind, if you think there is a right answer, understand, you are playing the game. Especially, if you think this has anything to do with putting any one else in there place for just being honest. Because you think you're right. Or somehow know you know what is going on.

Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Magnus Haga yesterday. 439 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Wednesday. 50 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jun 15. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service