I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 2751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Annoying Question of The Week:

Who have been your teachers? Who have been the important people in your life that altered the course of your path, or took part in it? What happened? What did they do? What about them changed your world view? Your sense of self? Your processing?

And, they can be anyone. Did they show you who you might be? Who you might become, if you followed a certain train of thought to its conclusion? How has their influence resonated with you, shaped you moving forward? And did that rippling revision of yourself change how you viewed them and the part they had to play in your life? What emotions and memories did it stir to do so? What lessons and observations of that reminiscence have you now?

What would you say to them now, as a person, as a character, and as a partner in the grand charade, if ego could be set aside, and old hurts met with fiendish loving glee, nodding to the truer, broader significance of all orchestrations guided by higher intelligences? Where what is necessary is not always pleasant, but undoubtedly exactly what was needed.

Your first answer was one of the good ones. Lack of doubt, of course, is knowing. Knowing is where the concept of power is, but it's less about power as a motivating force to accomplish something than it is about knowing into begin the reconfiguration of everything to include what power was thought to have been needed for, when in reality it was just a modification of mind.

And clear to the end of time? That's a long time, Brah.

Aprimus said:

Student: No matter how I answer your question, I will always be expressing the “fake” or an opinion. so my answer would have to be one of no opinion. so the answer is to just stare at you untill the end of time.

Guru: "Power must be preceded by one's ability to make a decision, Lass."

Mary Betts said:

Student:

(pausing and thinking)...  I have thought it over and I choose power. I want to be powerful and manifest my ideal life.

Hmmmm...I have been thinking again. The enlightened thing to say is I want truth. Because if I ask for truth then I will have power and wisdom because I will have the power of truth. Right?

Wait, is truth enlightenment? I think I want enlightenment. If I am enlightened then I will be in nirvana, all the time in bliss and I will have attained a very high spiritual level and I won't feel all my emotional pain and the lack of empowerment.Is that enlightenment? It's like the first stage of ascension.

Hmmm... I choose power. Do you have a workshop for that?

Ok ok. I want enlightenment. I have really thought about it carefully.

That means I will be powerful and know the truth. I have DECIDED. 

As an aspect of Source, I am already Truth incarnate, which comes with Power. My challenge is not to strive to become what I am already - but to be in love with the precious experiences I have in a world where I don't know everything, where I'm surprised and where I can view this world from the perspective of a student. 

My question for you: do you want Truth, or do you want Power?”

For the past few months I have been so annoyed with teachers and people "promoting" this idea of manifesting power, manifesting your reality.  I find such endeavor  tiring and trite.  I find that being the expression of something  bigger than the one one typing this post much more seductive.  Because this something is Truth --  and Truth is Power -- 

In thinking about, that is why so many truths or so many clues leading to the truth has been hidden from many.  I think this idea of "manifesting power and the power to manifest reality" is one big distraction.

>>> "I think this idea of "manifesting power and the power to manifest reality" is one big distraction."

It was designed entirely by the controlling forces to keep people thinking with their small minds, addicted to small things, especially to their small selves, the sensations, equating abundance with money, tying power to accumulation of earthly things. Where it works out in favor of the world is that the Volunteers find out that even when it works, it doesn't fill the hole. Now they have a new car, their soulmate secured, they continue the search and, hopefully, find us.

Theo said:

For the past few months I have been so annoyed with teachers and people "promoting" this idea of manifesting power, manifesting your reality.  I find such endeavor  tiring and trite.  I find that being the expression of something  bigger than the one one typing this post much more seductive.  Because this something is Truth --  and Truth is Power -- 

In thinking about, that is why so many truths or so many clues leading to the truth has been hidden from many.  I think this idea of "manifesting power and the power to manifest reality" is one big distraction.

Student:

Maybe today I am having a tantrum and assuming the character of a 2 year old.  I neither want power, nor truth, nor enlightenment because wanting, causes me to chase something.  I hold the opinion thatTruth will be revealed to me, powers will be released to me according to my clearance level.   I don't want to play the drama level  game anymore.  Who knows, maybe  tomorrow I might feel tomorrow.
Mary Betts said:

Student:

(pausing and thinking)...  I have thought it over and I choose power. I want to be powerful and manifest my ideal life.

Hmmmm...I have been thinking again. The enlightened thing to say is I want truth. Because if I ask for truth then I will have power and wisdom because I will have the power of truth. Right?

Wait, is truth enlightenment? I think I want enlightenment. If I am enlightened then I will be in nirvana, all the time in bliss and I will have attained a very high spiritual level and I won't feel all my emotional pain and the lack of empowerment.Is that enlightenment? It's like the first stage of ascension.

It's in the air (smile) True I don't have to be annoyed.  I will get over it just as I got over being angry at Bernie Madoff for stealing the little old lady's retirement fund.  
Aprimus said:

You can always walk away! haha.

:-D

Nothing wrong with tantrums. Threw one the other day at Trump. Took me a half-hour to smooth it out and clean myself up from it. I'm finding the need more than ever to watch my emotional surges and the resulting expressions like an eagle circling the prey. 

Theo said:

Student:

Maybe today I am having a tantrum and assuming the character of a 2 year old.  I neither want power, nor truth, nor enlightenment because wanting, causes me to chase something.  I hold the opinion thatTruth will be revealed to me, powers will be released to me according to my clearance level.   I don't want to play the drama level  game anymore.  Who knows, maybe  tomorrow I might feel tomorrow.
Mary Betts said:

Student:

I'm not a writer or poet by any sense of the word, so I won't be able to match or mirror the type of writing I have seen here.  I know we are all searching for an answer- "What is it"?

I tend to believe that we are seeing what we are- for the most part, but the big piece that most of society is missing is the link between psyche, mind, body. I believe we are linked energetically, electrically. 
I believe bacteria and "viruses" (If they truly exist) and energy are all part of our matrix. Our thoughts are part of our matrix- they can't exist without the other.

I'd prefer people to just be more clear in what they are attempting to convey- rather than getting caught up in trying to sound so worldly or intelligent.  

I work with people who have a disease- and just getting them to understand how much control of their health they actually have, rather than believing in the dogma of conventional medicine in itself is a challenge- much less trying to understand truly "What is it"?

I'm so new here, so I apologize if I'm extremely off base- I'm open to learning.

Welcome Stacy.  I have experienced our group as being most generous, always willing to share and support one another in our journey.   Feel free to always ask questions for clarification and deeper understanding.  

We encourage you to dive in and explore  you .  Comparison and Cloning are not part of our agenda.

You wrote:

I'm not a writer or poet by any sense of the word, so I won't be able to match or mirror the type of writing I have seen here.  

You wrote:

I'd prefer people to just be more clear in what they are attempting to convey- rather than getting caught up in trying to sound so worldly or intelligent.  

Though I understand your point about the importance of writing with clarity , I could not help but to feel offended by the thinking that people here are "trying to sound worldly and intelligent.  One of the reasons I like this group is that many people are thoughtful  and go beyond the superficial and compels me everyday to stretch myself in every level.  You will discover that for us being or not being a writer is just another identity the we need to shed to connect with "what is it."

Stacy Jett said:

I'm not a writer or poet by any sense of the word, so I won't be able to match or mirror the type of writing I have seen here.  I know we are all searching for an answer- "What is it"?

I tend to believe that we are seeing what we are- for the most part, but the big piece that most of society is missing is the link between psyche, mind, body. I believe we are linked energetically, electrically. 
I believe bacteria and "viruses" (If they truly exist) and energy are all part of our matrix. Our thoughts are part of our matrix- they can't exist without the other.

I work with people who have a disease- and just getting them to understand how much control of their health they actually have, rather than believing in the dogma of conventional medicine in itself is a challenge- much less trying to understand truly "What is it"?

I'm so new here, so I apologize if I'm extremely off base- I'm open to learning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Magnus Haga yesterday. 439 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Wednesday. 50 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jun 15. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service