I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 4444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is the truth?

Everything in the manifested worlds of form is about frequencies and resonance. Physical forms of any/all density are embedded in this field of vibration. Our inner self is formless and unchanging, entirely outside of space and time, directly connected to Source. It is source, the void, the still point. Source as the unmanifest, the infinite potential, the immutable truth of all that is.

Nice words Molly. I will add that Truth is when you can get your heart and mind to be in agreement, and as Molly says, that still point after heart and mind match.

i really enjoy these responses.

our agendas differ here, though, in an ideal state, they would follow the mandate set forth by the broader galactic-planetary effort as funneled and executed by the Jason Avatar. Nevertheless, we are each here for our own reasons, even if those long simmering ailments and querries are as fake and ingenuine as the suffering fools that bear them. My sympathies, brethern, I am among you.

For me, my focus has shifted to something a little more practical. Although the grandiose pomposity of star talk and coffee shop existentialism is likely nothing I will ever be entirely rid of. Even if it is, what I am best at. Being awkwardly, impractically abstract.

In all truth, I must say, I view existence on something of the level of a disease. And while the best of my curatives had dealth with a number of its symptoms, and to a great degree had success on a number of magnitudes, the ultimate cure, is a recognition that this belief, is, itself a disease. But, like the virality that it has made enemy, there is nothing that can be done that is itself not an encouraging and proliferating action to have its presence further spread. Fire, as it seems, cannot be fought with fire, but it can be fed by it.

Through the vastness of my inquiry that the only curing for a perspective seeing disease needing cure, is acceptance. Makes sense, right? Simple. Elegant. Truthful. This brings me to my point.

I don't have any interest in the upper levels, or those layers of nonexistence from when we have come, nor the return, if there were ever such a thing possible, or the magic of undoing this perfect mess we have made.

There is, if there is a point, no point, to any of that.

But, we here in the trenches have our role and part to play. And there are insights that can be of use to us, for our level and limitation to align ourselves more perfectly from that which is beyond us even as the horizon every moment of every slipping day inches forward towards us.

Where is the Truth? When I think of this, it is the feeling that interests me. It is the state of mind where the character relates and interfaces with the threshold and subsides, integrates and becomes absorbed by the greater world and its awareness as conceptualized as beyond the door. 

It's really, this question, less of a question and more of a point. The answer is actually not necessary, its the lie that it exposes, that is of use, that is my intention in asking the question at all. When we think, in our level of mind, of the truth, we always, i may be overgeneralizing, think of the truth as "what is the truth?" As if it were a certain thing.

But, as the multidimensionality of the diamond like mind and all its tossed light worlds becomes all the more and more apparent, this linear calculation of ourselves, in that it builds the world we experience and perceive will seem all the more quaint and obsolete. What is not the truth? might be a better question. But, I like, wher is the truth?

More specfically, in a practical sense, where do you calculate truth? Is it in the world, in its consequence? It is in the intangible, in dreams? Is it in the void light expanse of symbols and digging through the infinitely expanding fractal of meaning upon meaning exposing inunedo and nuance towards greater levels of exposing and concealing detail that might an answer crystallate address the pains of an aching heart, might you feel quelled and stilled Stop with your prize and retreat back into the world knowing that all is right and you are not alone, feeling better for the course? Where is the truth, for you? for you. You.

Where do you build the echoing wall, where do you build reality, the immovable object meeting the unstoppable force?

Where is the truth? How does it work, and where in your idea of space and responsibility, the degrees of culpability that lead from you to whomever you believe is the actual doer of anything you experience, do you fall?

Are you the active participant, or the passive?

Okay. I will play and tease out what I think could be an opinion of what I think of truth, also accepting that maybe I am not right about it at all and that this discussion could be a great way to expand the thinking or understanding.

So perhaps truth -is what IS- without any embellishment. Whether it's perceived as ugly or pretty matters, not to truth. It just is. It really seems to be, the question of whether or not anyone can see it and recognize it underneath all the filters and layers people have piled upon it obscuring it. It is an original template. 

It seems like for myself maybe there are layers of it like an onion. Whereby you arrive at yet more of seeing what was always there. 

Where is it? 

It's nowhere and everywhere. I can say that its quality, is it resounds. It's maybe like saying truth is purity not purity in a sense of being moral or anything like that. It's like a harmonious chord that rings when it's struck and it's something that you can feel ring within you and hopefully recognize and that recognition is something that people both fear and crave to find. They want others to see the truth of them. How they are originally made. Or what they are in the moment without any opinion or judgment distorting what they are.

Truth penetrates and it resounds in reverberation throughout everything and though there are people and minds who it tries to mold it to fit agendas or distort it, it continues to be and resound, standing like an immovable mountain of steel. 

You can't reduce it or add to it. I find it interesting that truth comes from the word tree. 

The English word true is from Old English (West Saxon(ge)tríewe, tréowe, cognate to Old Saxon (gi)trûuiOld High German (ga)triuwu (Modern German treu "faithful"), Old Norse tryggrGothic triggws,[3] all from a Proto-Germanic *trewwj- "having good faith", perhaps ultimately from PIE *dru- "tree", on the notion of "steadfast as an oak" (e.g., Sanskrit "taru" tree).[4] Old Norse trú, "faith, word of honour; religious faith, belief"[5] (archaic English troth "loyalty, honesty, good faith", compare Ásatrú).

It says in the dictionary that truth means to be in accordance with reality. If reality is a construct then how does that change truth definition? Does that not fall apart? Can there be truth or is the definition just plain wrong? I don't know how can define anything sometimes bc the language is always limited.

I am finding myself in a place where I don't spend much time exploring the abstractions of reality/ philosophically mostly because I have come to decide that being awake on those levels is actually pointless. That living and being happy in this dream is more of my interest than trying to deconstruct it. I still love to learn. I still want to explore mind expansive human potentials and to be clear, and joyful and helpful for this planetary mission of being like the neutral middle path reconnaissance support team for volunteers. I used to care about enlightenment and now I don't one iota. It's like all I found out, is that THIS world is 1000X more interesting than the other planes. I am here to experience THIS. I don't care about past lives etc.  That the human stuff is more fascinating than anything alien. I think the cosmic cousins feel the same way. 

Yeah, I agree.

Mary Betts said:

am finding myself in a place where I don't spend much time exploring the abstractions of reality/ philosophically mostly because I have come to decide that being awake on those levels is actually pointless. That living and being happy in this dream is more of my interest than trying to deconstruct it. I still love to learn. I still want to explore mind expansive human potentials and to be clear, and joyful and helpful for this planetary mission of being like the neutral middle path reconnaissance support team for volunteers. I used to care about enlightenment and now I don't one iota. It's like all I found out, is that THIS world is 1000X more interesting than the other planes. I am here to experience THIS. I don't care about past lives etc.  That the human stuff is more fascinating than anything alien. I think the cosmic cousins feel the same way. 

That doesn't interest me either. What does, is the Psyche and how "Truth" relates to that, it that idea permeates, gathers, coheres, and expresses itself from that point. It is perhaps, the same boring question reframed in a more personal context, but even if that were the case, That's my point.

The experience, the discrete instance of its locality and how it is, here, and now.

Multidimensionality was at one time fascinating and exciting for me. Now, it really bores me. And, I wonder why that is. perhaps, because, like all things it does not matter. Or, more to the point, it is an obsolete idea in service of a greater truth. Something more interesting has presented itself, to complete the journey.

Truth is such an idea, now antiquated and convalescing in its in insignificance seated in a diaper watching reruns among those other like languishing in old age waiting to die.

But, the feeling of truth, the feeling of reality and how that reseats and repositions old queestions cored down to their bone, that is fascinating and, for me atleast, is interesting.

It's nothing, as always, as all things, of any great importance. There is nothing really to be gathered from it. Aside from exposing the hidden nature of the processing and geometric sorting pattern that is the backbone of the psyche. Which, fasinates me most of all.

What it does and why, and how to retask and retrain the patterning function to do other things than just this same old tired experience. I suppose that is my point, as futile as it is. And ultimately where story goes and what it must do.

To act as a transmuting force, a splice to take old patterns through a gauntlet of reformatting into a refreshed and upgraded matrix capable of achieving its true mandate, and not the degraded form and use, that has outlived its utility.

Mary has reached or has had a glimpse of enlightenment (smile)

Street Poet said:

Yeah, I agree.

Mary Betts said:

am finding myself in a place where I don't spend much time exploring the abstractions of reality/ philosophically mostly because I have come to decide that being awake on those levels is actually pointless. That living and being happy in this dream is more of my interest than trying to deconstruct it. I still love to learn. I still want to explore mind expansive human potentials and to be clear, and joyful and helpful for this planetary mission of being like the neutral middle path reconnaissance support team for volunteers. I used to care about enlightenment and now I don't one iota. It's like all I found out, is that THIS world is 1000X more interesting than the other planes. I am here to experience THIS. I don't care about past lives etc.  That the human stuff is more fascinating than anything alien. I think the cosmic cousins feel the same way. 

Where is it? Talk about an abstraction! To begin with, there isn't anything that isn't true. I shall call this  OneTruth(tm) in place of the words "there isn't anything that isn't true." Is a saint residing in a mountain fastness truer than a depressed housewife on Prozac contemplating the murder of her husband? Not at all. In fact, she's the more interesting study, from an Earth human perspective. Why? Because the spiritual stuff is something for which our primal being needs no lessons. That's just the way of Creation. What we consider spiritual or esoteric or among the deepest secrets of the Universe/s are just a way of life from 4D on up. Which brings us to observation. Why do we study this fascinating creature, this woman who wanders ghost-like through her day, with an occasional Google search for undetectable poisons? Because from a lofty aerie, from the outer bounds of Metaself, she is not well understood in human terms. There are arcane mathematics churning deep within her that every single being in all of Creation wants to better understand. Therefore, an immense being becomes her to learn from the experience, the desires, the motivations, the obsessions. But I digress.

Where Truth is, is found in the movie "Griff the Invisible." 

Truth is a 5 year old boy saying out loud

"Ohh Mom that lady is sure has a big nose"  in a way that is devoid of any agenda but creates social awkwardness

Truth is simple and elegant. Truth is what we encounter in paintings and literary works that touch us.  Truth unlike what a lawyer would say doesn't many shades. It shines like billions of suns and only those who are brave as Icarus dare to create wings and fly towards it knowing all along the way holding the feathers together will melt.  

Truth is where this statement comes from: I love you all and everyone on the planet should have a Merlin Power Stone

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Bill Francis OBrien 1 hour ago. 108 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 293 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Thursday. 47 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Thursday. 36 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service