I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 4847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The guy who wrote that is nearly as awake as I am, and is perfectly aware the world we see is as fake as a $3 bill. He hasn't been around much lately, but he was ALWAYS trying to challenge everybody on their own fakeness, because that's what we all are, liars, not because it's a personal trait, but because we're living in a gigantic lie. Our very existence in this world is a lie. That's his point.

I get why you went after him, however, and I'd love to see his response to you. I guarantee it will be WAY up there in vibe.

Peter Wu said:

Well you have proven your premise by being the biggest idiot on this page. You start by insulting everyone and calling them great liars without even knowing anyone in depth. That is incredibly arrogant on your part. I read the first few lines and have NO idea what your theme is about. You claim you want to know the truth but this thread seems nothing more than you stroking your own ego with some mindfuck like, "I'm going to call everyone a liar and see how the respond." It's like when things are going too smoothly, you want to start some shit and pretend you are seeking real answers. I don't get that you are doing anything real or sincere besides yanking everyone's chain to see how they will respond. 

So imho, the biggest FAKE person is the author of this thread and using lots of words and convoluted reasoning to say virtually nothing that make sense or has any coherence. Is that enough truth for you? 

Thanks for the explanation Jason. Altho if his premise is that we live in a wold of illusion and much of that is lies, then I'd prefer he would just state that. I am a big fan of CLEAR communications and assume that people mean what they literally are saying. Calling everyone a liar is definitely NOT the same as stating we live in a world of illusions and lies. 

I'm also a big fan of simple, clear communications; like reading the Tao te Ching. That is what I would call something written in a high vibration. And I have a very different interpretation of what 'challenging people's assumptions' means and it does not involve insulting anyone. I prefer the Sufi style of when asked a question, that we then respond with a question based on what assumptions they have made, eg. "Do we have to follow the govt guidelines for social distancing?" And follow up with, "Why do you assume those in govt know more than you and have you given up your power to that entity?" That's how I would challenge someone's beliefs.

I get what you're saying. When he wrote that most here reading posts were well familiar with his style and knew it was more about fun and circular logic, a la koans, to loosen reality's grip on minds seeking to be free. I should shoot him a text and have pop in and type something up. 

You're an IT guy, an engineering mind. I'm a bit like that myself. Round things go in round holes! 

Peter Wu said:

Thanks for the explanation Jason. Altho if his premise is that we live in a wold of illusion and much of that is lies, then I'd prefer he would just state that. I am a big fan of CLEAR communications and assume that people mean what they literally are saying. Calling everyone a liar is definitely NOT the same as stating we live in a world of illusions and lies. 

I'm also a big fan of simple, clear communications; like reading the Tao te Ching. That is what I would call something written in a high vibration. And I have a very different interpretation of what 'challenging people's assumptions' means and it does not involve insulting anyone. I prefer the Sufi style of when asked a question, that we then respond with a question based on what assumptions they have made, eg. "Do we have to follow the govt guidelines for social distancing?" And follow up with, "Why do you assume those in govt know more than you and have you given up your power to that entity?" That's how I would challenge someone's beliefs.

The interesting thing about the mind is it's ability  to render illusion. Ignoring the fact, that to do so, it is merely replicating the intrinsic principles that formed it. What I mean by all that nonsense is that the mind itself is not real.

But, when we go down that road, an to some degree become accepting of what that disruptive perspective leans upon our experience upon the world,  each other and ourself, the most interesting thing left, is not what we started with. Namely, not that this whole experience is not real but rather that it doesn't matter.

And all roads that we took to escape our limitations in favor of heavens without bound take us down paths that circle back round. And we end up where we started. We focus so much on wanting to leave, we forget the greater truth, We are here. Here and only here.

And always will be.

Still, with that comes  moment of disppointment, because what we have is not what we want, who we are is not who we'd rather be, and wanting itself, is left something to be desired.

Ultimately, the game is us. The secrets we seek are our own and all the great power of illusion is in our own very hands, As unreal as the appear to be. So, then we must, I  thought,  learn to play, with that mighty godlike child. Play in a way to acknowledge it and inforrm it of the detrimental aspects of it moodiness that effect our very real lives.

So, in short, to unlock our potential and gain the godlike perspecttive that is our birthright, we must learn to play with a god child. And in my assesment, there is no more effective a manner to achieve this than the very tool kit we use to build and organize the fiction of our reality and the fictitious experience of it. A question. This is the tool of our deception.

And so the problem is it's  own solution. Use questions to reveal what remains hidden, Use queries and games of pondering to reveal the strings and whos are behind them pulling us all along.

That's why I started this and you fell into my trap. My only question for you is, what did you see of yourself?

There is no right or wrong answer only the unbearable truth of your own reply.

So play with that, get back to me, and we'll monitor youur progress from our sub dimensional orbital observatory.

ok, so disclaimer, i meant that reply in a jovial, fun and playful way. I really don't care either way, but, ya know, we live in a community. So, I wanted to make certain that was clear.

It's hard to see the disclaimer on my body on the otherside of a post.

Right, and if I, knowing you like I do, thought it was condescending, then pretty much 99.999999% of the planet would. That's the biggest problem we have these days in text-only communications: tone being misread. So, we either put the disclaimer at the top of every post, like so:

The following is all in fun, meant to challenge and poke and prod and loosen. It in no way is meant to attack, demean, disparage, reduce, foment anger or rankle the reader's sensitivities. The FDA has not evaluated my post, nor has Homeland Security, nor George Carlin (may he rest in peace). 

Or we just ask everyone to assume that everything we type is NEVER meant to elicit what is spelled out in Paragraph 2.

Smiles --

Street Poet said:

ok, so disclaimer, i meant that reply in a jovial, fun and playful way. I really don't care either way, but, ya know, we live in a community. So, I wanted to make certain that was clear.

I love this, had a good chuckle. :)

JD Aliix said:

Right, and if I, knowing you like I do, thought it was condescending, then pretty much 99.999999% of the planet would. That's the biggest problem we have these days in text-only communications: tone being misread. So, we either put the disclaimer at the top of every post, like so:

The following is all in fun, meant to challenge and poke and prod and loosen. It in no way is meant to attack, demean, disparage, reduce, foment anger or rankle the reader's sensitivities. The FDA has not evaluated my post, nor has Homeland Security, nor George Carlin (may he rest in peace). 

Or we just ask everyone to assume that everything we type is NEVER meant to elicit what is spelled out in Paragraph 2.

Smiles --

Street Poet said:

But, honestly, I respect the choices you've made and your path. It's an interesting walk the direction you've chosen. One does not randomly appear here. I hope we can agree on that much. 

I like to think that on some level we all agree But, and while that's true, how we agree is where we each play our own little games. Myself included.

So, I've kinda started to think about existence as a song, a tune that one learns to perfect. Which is a trixie way of saying one thing while meaning something else. I mean, there is beauty in just accepting oneself. The flaws. The less that savory moments of desire. The chance to be something greater and something lesser.

The chance to be oneself. 

To be a true lover of the melody of yourself. In all the dark and danky tambor hues. We are all the variations of light towards darkness on our path as dark erasing into light.

What i'm trying to say, is i'm not trying to be perfect, i'm trying to be real. The perfectly real game of the unraveling of myself into of spreading consciousness like the snakey sliver of mercury. Fluid. Voraciously alive. And aware of itself as something beyond a comprehension of its own awakening.

I'm just being honest. I like you. You're good. We're all more than a little strange.

I mean, me. laugh out loud.

Uh, yeah, so this is who i am. that's why i am.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 10 hours ago. 268 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Molly Hansen

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 18 hours ago. 26 Replies

This is Molly Hansen's Xupra Sessions posting area.Continue

Cheryl F

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe 18 hours ago. 18 Replies

This is Cheryl F's Xupra experiencing posting area.Continue

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Friday. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service