I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 2751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The center of creation is wherever I am   :^)

Street Poet said:

The center of creation, where is it?

Indeed, Jene.

Wherever that is (wink).

Annoying Question of The Day:

How do you play the GAME? And how does the GAME play you?

Wherever you are? Or wherever I AM? ;-D

Jene said:

Street Poet said:

hmmmmm....lets see....since you are but a figment of my imagination, solely created by me, and to quote a guy named Chance..."I am all that is needed", I AM the center of the universe. 

JD Aliix said:

Wherever you are? Or wherever I AM? ;-D

Jene said:

Street Poet said:

I AM is definitely the center. Chance, that should be an annoying question of the day. What does I AM really mean? And I'm asking from a perspective that is well beyond the relatively simplistic explications as given by the St. G and I AM people.

I am...is a mystery to me. I am is ineffable. I am not coming from a philosophical point of view. It really is devoid of meaning to me.

Good, Idea, Cap'n.

A better Annoying Question of the Day.

And, Winnie, please, take a stab at it. And everyone who feels a need to. And answering a question with a slew of other probing questions is allowed. (wink)

What is, "I AM?" What does it mean?

When I was 5 or 6  maybe younger, I use to look at myself in the mirror.  I was so fascinated by the reflection in the mirror.  I spent what seems like extended minutes being in awe.  Then and for a long time I felt the "I am" as tangible,  the I AM exist.

Because I feel I don't exist so there is no I Am for me like when I was 5, when there was certainty. 

If you were to insist that I give the I AM a visual it is nothing but a great cosmic void.  It is the experience  of total black out as a result of receiving anesthesia for a surgery. 

"What does 'I AM' mean?"

I looked. I was stunned at what I saw. At what I found. And it initiated something that has taken hold. That has awoken something of a root. A long dormant formlessness. But, for all I saw, and discovered. Allow me to offer a few words.

It means thoughtlessness. Words without dimension. Awareness without division. Nothingness without description. Unity without collectivism. Singularity without opposition. Emptiness without space. Perception without observation.

It is everything and nothing at once.

Perhaps, I've looked too far, gone down the rabbit hole too deeply. But, it's a physical manifestation, a knowing of the body of Nothing. Dwarfing and rendering everything moot. Absolutely everything.

It is a gateway and path to unbridled nothingness. To mind without mind. Non-existence without calculation without consideration, without hesitation. To a state of true identity, which is lack of resistance, unfettered non-existence without any qualification. For there truly is no separation. Everything is One.

Experience changes, as it unfolds, it never was at all. Meaning dissolves, everything it touches dissipates. Ceases. Swallowing all falsity leaving only nothing behind. Nothing matters. It's all the same. All nothing. A seamless effortlessness.

There is definitely a story there. Something absurdly crazily powerful. Humbling the paltry small. It's holding the secrets of the ALL. Looking into, felt like a theory of everything.

Annoying Question of The Day:

What do you fear? What do you know of it? How do you react to it? Do you avoid it? What is the interior self talk experienced when you feel you might be exposed? How do you attempt to control that moment?

This: It means thoughtlessness. Words without dimension. Awareness without division. Nothingness without description. Unity without collectivism. Singularity without opposition. Emptiness without space. Perception without observation.

Very nicely done. That should be on a plaque in Buddha's office. Somebody should whip that up as an image and post it on FB, with a link back to this thread.

I AM is Presence, and nothing more. There is nowhere it is not. Presence is unqualified Mind, forever the unqualified, infinitely small, holopixels from which all form occurs in response to the presence of thought, yet it is aware of you, is in fact Love, and responds to thought that is true to the purpose of the instrument which generated it (for "good" or "ill"). For those who are as much IT is they are THIS, those who are I AM, it's being intimate with Heaven, and it loves to be commanded. Those who are I AM are aware they are commanding self.

Getting in deep contact with it, and learning to command it in harmony with purpose, is something I'm qualified to teach (which is an interchangeable term with "remind"). Anybody interested?

Street Poet said:

"What does 'I AM' mean?"

I looked. I was stunned at what I saw. At what I found. And it initiated something that has taken hold. That has awoken something of a root. A long dormant formlessness. But, for all I saw, and discovered. Allow me to offer a few words.

Yes, I'm definitely interested. When do we begin? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Magnus Haga yesterday. 439 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Wednesday. 50 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jun 15. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service