You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what we're doing with this. What we're doing is saying that IF you have any concern to any to any degree, be it workplace, location, susceptibility, whatever, our Silver product will help tremendously to boost the immune system. A stronger immune system is the best remedy.

Because we have to here's a link to our medical disclaimer.

If you're drawn to it, get it here.

Before I get to the information, I've posted an informal poll on Facebook I'd sure like you to respond to, if you have a moment. It's a simple Yes/No question. 

Now for what we've dredged up in relation to it.

In penetrating the "secrets" behind this virus, we've come up with a little write-up of what's going on with it. It was engineered, of course, for any number of purposes, including as a bioweapon. It was decided by those who are in a position to "challenge" humanity in their own self-serving ways to release it into the world just to watch what humans would do in response.  

This one is nowhere near as nasty as people are being led to believe, and pretty much everybody who is involved in commenting on it, reporting on it in the media, the people raking in tons of cash because of it, are doing nothing but playing off each other. Of course, the news exists to spoon-feed the masses to fire up their fears.

The upside is that people will in general look for ways to get healthier, and that of course is a very good thing. Covid-19 will become just another flu-strain.

Views: 3405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason, can you post a link and do we need to create some profile for this site before we can attend? Debbie and I would both like to be in that group.

JD Aliix said:

Peter, I think we're going to be using this global pause to go to a place we call the White Fountain Temple. It's an inner reality realm we've visited before in group "travel" and involves some cleansing and adjustments before we can even go there even with our "astral" (imaginative) selves.

You just dial in. The sound is best on a computer, obviously because it's high resolution. Phones work too, but cell quality isn't good.

Peter Wu said:

Jason, can you post a link and do we need to create some profile for this site before we can attend? Debbie and I would both like to be in that group.

JD Aliix said:

Peter, I think we're going to be using this global pause to go to a place we call the White Fountain Temple. It's an inner reality realm we've visited before in group "travel" and involves some cleansing and adjustments before we can even go there even with our "astral" (imaginative) selves.

A couple things. Another tidbit we found out is that the folks who released this thought it would be worse, and they're mystified by why it's not, like life responded in some way, or there was the exact type of intervention needed from discarnates to keep from causing far worse problems than we're facing. In fact, the choreography of this Covid-19 thing is stunningly brilliant. Italy, by the way, has quite a concentration of Black Hats, which might explain much of the disinformation going on there.

This is a video Mary tracked down. If this doesn't indicate that the Black Hat Hollywood elite aren't feeling in deep trouble, I don't know what would (well, other than Ricky Gervais' monologue during the Golden Globes, which was at least somewhat encoded). This is some pretty damning stuff. About 21 or so minutes in this YouTuber starts talking about Ellen Degeneres and shows a video the star posted to Twitter. They're using standard playing cards to send coded messages. It's wild, and just so cool that the jig is up for so many of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZg8QaDQKDo

What's the dial in number or site to connect to this meeting? I've never been to one of them before.

JD Aliix said:

You just dial in. The sound is best on a computer, obviously because it's high resolution. Phones work too, but cell quality isn't good.

Peter Wu said:

JD Aliix said:

JUST FYI This information for our calls is located on the site so in case anyone forgets the number or the computer call link you can always find it under the GATHERINGS tab at the top of the page. 

You can access the conferences by phone OR computer, but not both. Here are the details for the conferences: 

BY COMPUTER:

This is the best way to go, by far, because it's high res audio. Go to http://uberconference.com/jd137 (input whatever you want, but only your name is required, and please do type your name or we'll hang you up) - MUST have microphone and speakers

BY TELEPHONE:

US Domestic 801.512.0283 (no PIN needed) - long distance charges may apply for landlines.

International Callers: http://uberconference.com/international (a list of local numbers for your country) - at the prompt, dial 8777417335# for our conference (no PIN needed)

World Clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html - so you can sort out the time zone differences as compared to times in Utah

Wow things are getting a little out of hand in the states ? Especially in NY.
Its still pretty chill here, I think our governments reaction was lightning fast and even though it seemed a little overexaggerated at the time, it probably saved a lot of people here.

How is it for you guys? Everybody quarantined now?

Don't believe everything you read on "death tolls" and stuff. It's all way overblown.

Jakub Faist said:

Wow things are getting a little out of hand in the states ? Especially in NY.
Its still pretty chill here, I think our governments reaction was lightning fast and even though it seemed a little overexaggerated at the time, it probably saved a lot of people here.

How is it for you guys? Everybody quarantined now?

What's interesting is Japan.  Didn't they get the memo that they're supposed to all be sick?  I mean they are right next to China after all.  They haven't locked anything down, no quarantine, all the food is on the shelves still, wha...?

Check out a video of a guy who is there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgvKIoJbvE

You can go to this site linked below, and scroll down to check out Japan's numbers.  Total cases 1387, 47 dead, supposedly from this, so far.  Hmmm, how could they do that?  I mean they live on a relatively tiny island for a population that is almost half the United States.  Don't they know this is a deadly pandemic, and they should be all sick as dogs? 

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is shaping up that way in my mind.  If it really is happening, or will happen badly, I'm sorry.  I have a friend who delivers firewood for a guy in San Diego who works in ER and ICU.  Nothing new to report so far in the hospital.  All the people who work at the grocery store are still there and not sick, almost all not wearing masks.  Maybe hasn't really hit here.  I will be monitoring all this.

Site for checking stats by country:  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Most people are in volunteer quarantine. Stores and essential businesses are open. All utilities are running. People are still freaked out depending on who you speak with. The media has scared everyone and everything into total submission. 

According to news sources which I am not even sure I trust NYC which has milllions of people in close quarters may be the worst hit place. They are supposedly, according to nurses, running out of supplies like ventilators. Trump has received lots of criticism for wanting to lift the quarantine and go back to work. At this point I am wondering at the wisdom of an endless quarantine? I understand that they need to do this to "flatten the curve" for the people who have no immunity and who are susceptible but I am feeling like I just want to contract it myself so I can start building immunity? Are we supposed to outrun this virus forever? 

There are stirrings online of people getting very suspicious about all of it. Talks about a 2 week blackout. I have no idea what's going to happen. It has been feeling on some levels really different energetically like things are shifting in a positive direction for everyone and everything. How does it feel in Europe my European brothers and Sisters?   UK peoples! How does it feel both on the surface and beneath? How does it feel my south American Asian and African and Canadian peeps? 

Apparently it was quite overblown.  Here is a snippet by Dr Brix about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUWZA43UblM

Mary Betts said:

Trump has received lots of criticism for wanting to lift the quarantine and go back to work. At this point I am wondering at the wisdom of an endless quarantine? ...Are we supposed to outrun this virus forever? 

Yeah people are pretty freaked out here, and most of all business owners, because our government announced that there won't be any money for them.
Im pretty sure its not final, because as the situation is now, a good third of all smaller businesses would go under and thats just not really something the government can afford.
A lot of people also got fired now so overall this is a massive hit to economy that was already slowly going into recession even before corona hit us.

There are just over 2000 cases here now, which is really low (total pop is 10M).
Restrictions should get a bit easier next week so lets see how it goes. 

There is a strategy involved here, for sure. I think the mania is still being utilized in the US so that the economic stimulus package will go through. That package, to my intuition, is about re-distribution. I think by mid-summer we'll begin seeing one of the sharpest climbs in economic boom in a very long time. I wish I had thousands to invest in all the bottom-out sell-offs. Someone could make a killing getting in at the right time which is, basically, now or soon.

Andrew Batha said:

What's interesting is Japan.  Didn't they get the memo that they're supposed to all be sick?  I mean they are right next to China after all.  They haven't locked anything down, no quarantine, all the food is on the shelves still, wha...?

Check out a video of a guy who is there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgvKIoJbvE

You can go to this site linked below, and scroll down to check out Japan's numbers.  Total cases 1387, 47 dead, supposedly from this, so far.  Hmmm, how could they do that?  I mean they live on a relatively tiny island for a population that is almost half the United States.  Don't they know this is a deadly pandemic, and they should be all sick as dogs? 

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is shaping up that way in my mind.  If it really is happening, or will happen badly, I'm sorry.  I have a friend who delivers firewood for a guy in San Diego who works in ER and ICU.  Nothing new to report so far in the hospital.  All the people who work at the grocery store are still there and not sick, almost all not wearing masks.  Maybe hasn't really hit here.  I will be monitoring all this.

Site for checking stats by country:  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist 1 hour ago. 225 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 16 hours ago. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet 20 hours ago. 302 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

EVENT HORIZON

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jong Choi on Wednesday. 23 Replies

The event horizon I've been feeling-seeing for a few years is not what I expected it to be. So here's what it is, guys and gals. It's the coming quantum internet as discussed by Austin Steinbart.…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service