Crypto Investments to keep an eye on * Not Financial Advice * ;)

I'm starting this thread to share information on Crypto Currency and promising projects that I believe will be majors players in the crypto space, and have great potential to grow your wealth in your portfolio over the coming 6 months at the very least. This bull run may last longer than the 2017 bull run, as companies release working viable products onto the market that provide greater value then they did in the previous bull run.

I've been fortunate enough to connect with some pretty amazing people in this space that have great insights into profitable investments in the short term and long term. I will occasionally share tips and tricks on what I've learned since starting this journey that will give you an edge in this market.

I must note that, I am by no means a professional trader, but i'm confident with what i've learned and with the people I am surrounding myself within the crypto space, that I will continue to be a profitable investor/trader over the coming months and years.

There is soo much opportunity to make life changing gains within this space. Want to come along for the ride?

Please feel free to ask me questions, and I will do my best to provide you with answers, or point you in the right direction to find the answers to your questions.

Once again this should not be taken as financial advice, I am not a financial advisor. 

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike Novovratz gives his thoughts on $LUNA https://mobile.twitter.com/novogratz/status/1386031510764105728

$SOL Solana is another crypto you should be paying attention to right now. When the market dipped hard, the money was absolutely flowing higher into Solana's blockchain ecosystem, of which Terra $LUNA is a part of. 

If you missed the gold rush for SAFEMOON a new and most anticipated coin is here and it is called PINKMOON. Go to www.pinmoon.finance

Another great coin is WISE and it is lanching on BSC in two days (Monday 26 April).

But like I said, my number one coin is Hedera Hashgraph (HBar) which I believe will run everything!

ROOBEE is nice too, good team.

Lots of scams out there. Be careful. 

Ntsiki said:

If you missed the gold rush for SAFEMOON a new and most anticipated coin is here and it is called PINKMOON. Go to www.pinmoon.finance

Another great coin is WISE and it is lanching on BSC in two days (Monday 26 April).

But like I said, my number one coin is Hedera Hashgraph (HBar) which I believe will run everything!

ROOBEE is nice too, good team.

Very bullish update on Terra $LUNA, about using their currency in Busan City.

Use Chrome browser to google translate (It's in Korean)

https://www.leaders.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=241082

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service