This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just have to quip here- Deborah did you read through my old Xupra sessions? I am just wondering because we went to the SAME place and saw the same thing. For me it was 2 years ago. Can I post my session of this experience that seems similar to yours here above? WOW.

Wow, indeed! I have not read your old sessions, but I think it's significant that we went to the same place. Sure, you can post your sessions. I would love to see it.

Devorah- 

This is what I saw two years ago. Tell me if your ribbon energy beings and my swirly cloud animals are not not ringing a bell? Two key words- eco system structure and the mists- it being in a valley although mine was more desert like. Does not matter as this "eco system" is found all over Xupra.

Coordinates: 4/12/2015
Name: Mary Betts
email: mary@thesuperbeings.net
Date: 04/12/2015
Begin Time: 5:00 pm
End Time: 6:43 pm
Self Assigned Coordinates: 04/12/15
Session Form: Xupra
OUTSIDE: Yes
ACCOMPANIED: With Someone
ENVIRONMENT: cool, damp, rain but sunlight too
ATMOSPHERE: serene, stimulating pristilline,clear
TOPOGRAPHY: rounded, open, rolling winding, spriraling, symmetrical, perfect, sloped, gentle butbeyond is pointed, open rises and falls, flatter but also pointed expansive and undulating
VISUAL: blue/purple, greens, aquas, yellow, apricot, plurga brilliant, soft medium tones but softly illuminated, greys (metallicish) peach, browns, ochre, honey tones, medium, mixed and patterns, shimery, shadows, glowing
SOUNDS: sounds pure mezzosuprano pouring in, radiant, booming, flowing, breezy, 
TASTE-SMELL: faintly sweet, vegetation, moist soil, sour, thrist quenching juicy cool 
TEXTURES-SURFACES: smooth, fibrous, rough, long, thin, thick, velvety, tissue thin, matte, shimmery, hard, mottled, carved, curved, liquid, semi soft, curvacous, rising, capsuled, hollow
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I get the impression that I am in some kind of bucolic setting- pastoral, meadows and natural, it's wild in that it feels chaotic and not groomed. 
P2 VISUAL: red, orange, pink powdery or misty,bulbous, 
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: wet, damp, filigree, stalked, pliable,soft, semi hard, supportive
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: subtantial , thick, abundant, vaporous, close, mesmerizing, moving 
P2 MATERIALS: gases, liquids, smoke, plant, glass, stone, water, wood
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: spires, irregular triangles, hollow, single spires, stout, spindly, graceful, tall, animated, columned
P2 MOTION: permeating, spilling, saturating, swirling, 
P2 CONCEPTS: love, yielding, giving receiving, support, 
P2 PURPOSE: promenade of elements patterns of Xupra, fertilization, dynamic dance interplay
P2 MOVEMENT 1: move up 25 feet and look down- MOre of the same
P2 MOVEMENT 3: move into the cloud feel and see
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I got in the cloud. I became the cloud and began to "rain" on the ground. dry moisture a direct way to supply the ground with a kind of food. my energy became part of the energy of Xupra. the alchemy was used. I danced and whirled and swirled. 
P4 THINGS: lifeforce, tones, food, fire, powder, blaze, poring, animals totem, big felines, red and white, snakes, 
P4 NON-THINGS: distribution, cleans, balances cares, refreshes 
P4 TELEPATHIC: come back anytime, tell JAson to come. 
P4 WILD CARD: the flowers are filled with nectar which is a kind of delicasy or pychedelic but not to be explored today.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS PERMISSION: Yes
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPESSIONS: I just got close to the scene again. It was the terrace and the cloud you could feel the redness, the tones of red. I was in it. It had this native american feel some kind of part of the eco system. It looks like magick to me but it's just a very natural part of the eco system of Xupra. There were beings inside it. we waved to each other. I left and gave the cloud things. A drop of my throat nectar from earlier today. It turned the cloud rainbow and lit it up. I gave it a crystal from my altar too. It seemed to like it. 
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: Understand more about this entity please. Give and receive except giving and receiving are the same on Xupra. it is a planet of giving. It's part of the basic intrinsic programming of Xupra. The land of Xupra is very balanced and it has built in mechanisms to keep it balanced. The roving raincloud is one such program. It travels around and disributes a kind of "rain'' which is like a highly nutrient dispersal cloud and it's more like pollen then wet but somehow its also a kind of wetness. It produces wetness and humectance w/o being wet itself. 
I FEEL: chill inducing, recognition between me and the entity and the multitude of animals and beings that are involved in it. Deer, cats, birds, turtles the redness. It gives one a sense of ONE you dissolve into the cloud and you become a part of he distribution system and it coverts WHATEVER you are into food for all. You feel beyond connected. It's like going dancing and dissolving and becoming a cloud for a little while. it feels wonderful. IT makes you want to give youself to it. you want to be given to the plants. they want you to give yourself to them. it's erotic and sweet and noble. it's very very red in there. illuminated scarlet the color of illuminated or stormy ochre red.

PSS:
I am outside and I am with someone or something which I really felt was a plethora of someones. It was cool and damp but times of sun bursting through. A serene atmosphere that was iniitally puncutated by a beautiful set of tones. It was a very natural bucolic scene I was apart of rounded topptography but sense of a very high elevation with a kind of sense of a high desert plane with rolling, winding, sloped and tall peaks in the distance. Visuals were blues and purples and aquas, yellow apricot and buttery tones, softly illuminated greys, honey tones and medium mixed patterns and shimmery shadows. Sounds were pure mezzosoprano melodies I think coming from either the land or thebirds. Radiant, booming and flowing. ( obersvation ( as beautiful as Xupra is I never seem to grow tired of it- it seems endlessly facinating and engaging -it's hard to be jaded and the just by the descriptors it would seem to be ethereal and silly as they don't do it justice but it's way more beautiful than I can describe. The smell is very fresh slightly ozone faintly sweet like hay or sage moist soil thirst quenching juiciness. I get the impression I am in a bucolic very pure countryside setting.
I am at this point beginning to get strong visuals of a plumey smokey red and orangeish nature. There are shapes that are like boulders that are irregular triangles jutting up out of the earth and some random trees that are huge and ancient looking. There is a facinating thing in front of me which I have come now at the ned of my session was my someone or something- my guide. A low to the the ground roving "rain cloud" it was this vapourous cloud that had swirling "animals" inside it that seemed to be some kind of spirit animal or totem like animal that kept it spinning. It was delicious. Being inside of it was incredible. You could sense epicenters of whirling movement and that is where the "animals" were. The cloud like plume is a part of the eco system of Xupra. Xupra has different kind sof rain. This is one kind of rain. It is not that wet though. Somehow it is a distribution system for the plants and the life on Xupra. I get the feeling there are tons of these mist clouds that just roam around Xupra. It seems to be about giving and receiving but how giving nad receiving are the same thing. YOU wanted to get inside it and it gave you life force and you distruibuted your life force. I could feel it taking the alchemy and the mental gifts I put inside it and it turned different colors. I watched it from a distance beyond the cliff like I was floating out in the canyon and it was moving across the earth slowly and leaving it "greener" and more refreshed. I encountered some kind of animal that was a large powerful buck with large antlers only more like a deer crossed with a dragon and it had sigils on it and it was like the way you feel if you were to stumble upon a girraffe or something in the wild. 
The animals all had a wonderful family feeling. I got inside the cloud and it dissovled me into a kind of powder that was whirling all around being distributed to the plants. It made you want to dance. When you stepped out of the cloud you were whole again and feeling kind of like your spirit just got polished and exfoliated.

Understand more about this entity please. Give and receive except giving and receiving are the same on Xupra. it is a planet of giving. It's part of the basic intrinsic programming of Xupra. The land of Xupra is very balanced and it has built in mechanisms to keep it balanced. The roving raincloud is one such program. It travels around and disributes a kind of "rain'' which is like a highly nutrient dispersal cloud and it's more like pollen then wet but somehow its also a kind of wetness. It produces wetness and humectance w/o being wet itself. 
I FEEL: chill inducing, recognition between me and the entity and the multitude of animals and beings that are involved in it. Deer, cats, birds, turtles the redness. It gives one a sense of ONE you dissolve into the cloud and you become a part of he distribution system and it coverts WHATEVER you are into food for all. You feel beyond connected. It's like going dancing and dissolving and becoming a cloud for a little while. it feels wonderful. IT makes you want to give yourself to it. You want to be given to the plants. They want you to give yourself to them. it's erotic and sweet and noble. it's very very red in there.Iilluminated scarlet the color of illuminated or stormy ochre red.

Yes, Mary, it seems very, very similar. It looks like you were there in the day time, while my experience was very late dusk. This could account for the differences in color perceived - yours, including a lot of red, and mine, in which the mist was a faint white and the 'animals' emitted glowing, luminous colors.

We both observed that these creatures and the mist were part of the eco-system of the planet, there to keep balance. So very cool to share. Thank you!

My Xupra experience from Sat. 6/10/17:

Coordinates: 61017
Name: Devorah Wittig
Date: 06/10/2017
Begin Time: 12:41 pm
End Time: 3:15 pm
INSIDE: Yes
ACCOMPANIED: Alone
ENVIRONMENT: warm, temperate, still, dreamy
ATMOSPHERE: respectful, toned down, focused, intense, pointed, particular
SOUNDS: raking, voices,
OUTSIDE SPACE: partitioned, tiled floors, tall, decorated, infinite, growing, columns
INSIDE SPACE: vast, expansive, dim
TASTE-SMELL: cedar, metal,
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I sense that I am in a structure that reaches in infinity in height. There seems to be no limiting roof as we expect in buildings here, rather, the columns extend upwards until they are out of sight and all that can be seen is starlight. The building seems to be 'growing', adapting, changing, not fixed.
P2 VISUAL: Colors:  sandy tones, grays, whites, yellows, purples,
Contrasts:  distinct, overlapping, moving, changing
ME1:  diffused, even
Luminosity:  bright, intense,
ME1:  muted
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: gel-like, book-like, grainy, smooth,
ME1:  changing, not fixed, mutating
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: smallish, waist high, tall, expansive, vertical
ME1:  singular, alone, deep
P2 MATERIALS: glass, sand, marble, clay, wood,
ME1:  pixels, lights, intelligent energy
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: round, deep, hollow, filled, expansive, tall, columns, square
ME1:  spherical, disc-like,
P2 MOTION: enveloping energy, surrounding, elevating,

P2 CONCEPTS: looking into, clarity, vision, knowing, realizing
ME1:  change, re-adaptation, expansion, joy
P2 PURPOSE: discovery, instruction
ME1:  elevation
P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1:  Move to above the target area and describe.
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I seem to be within a structure that is impressive, of a square shaped base with very tall columns. Within this structure is a object about waist high that is round, 'empty', and something that can be looked into. It almost resembles a 'cauldron' of sorts and can change its form to a sphere when necessary. The object contains an almost gel-like substance that can and does change forms even as one is gazing within it. The substance is pixel-like points of light containing intelligent energy. Its purpose seems to be for discoveries that lead to greater knowing of self thus expanding or elevating one's perception or point of view and for instruction in learning new things.
P4 THINGS: SY:  tiles, wells, water, air, elementals, small greenish, glowing orbs, crowns
SY1P1:  spirit cats, robes,
SY1P2:  there are no things. Only stuff of imagination, mind.
SY1P3:  Imagination, pixels, energy that can be formed, played with
SY1P4:  light forms,
P4 NON-THINGS: SY:  compression, expansion, beingness, living
SY1P1:  conjuring, play, creation from subtle material, immediate manifestation, manifestation without impediment
SY1P2:  realizations, responsibility
SY1P3:  wonder, amazement, ease
SY1P4:  pleasure, light codes, downloads, DNA adjustments
P4 TELEPATHIC: SY:  "Feel your way to the top."
SY1P1:  "Play as long as you want."
SY1P2:  "Grow into it."
SY1P3:  "now you know."
SY1P4:  "Gaining expertise."
P4 WILD CARD: SY1P2:  saving best for last.
SY1P3:  beauty, create beauty
SY1P4:  love it all, it is all you.
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I was in a special environment where I was permitted to safely play with dream pixels and further explore how manifestation takes place. It was a type of training and learning experience to enhance how I perceive things here.
THEMES: learning, exploring, experimenting, perfecting, skill, downloads,
TYPES: artificial structure, artificial scene,
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I am in the 'temple' location of this session. A 'wind' seems to pick me up and I rise and rise beyond the opening of the tall columns and keep going into what seems like endless space. I have become very large and I understand I am seeing from the perspective of Metaself. It is peaceful there. "We" look down below to the temple scene which is like a tiny speck below us. "We" change our perspective to get closer to the scene.

In the temple is an old man (I understand him to be another version of me), bearded and with long hair. He has a series of large 'white boards" surrounding him in a semi-circle upon which are written what looks like mathematical formulae in a 'language' with which I am not familiar. He is intensely focused with his work and experiences a growing sense of frustration and despair since he is unable to solve the 'problem'.

From our perspective of way up above, Metaself and I see what is missing and decide to 'send a message.' We materialize a pink rose petal and send it gently upon its way.

Our old man is seated with his head in his hands when the rose petal arrives at his feet. He looks at it and realizes he has his answer. He looks up to the 'heavens' and says 'thanks'.

Now he is transforming to a much younger man and is engaging with a young woman who was the love of his life, but who he gave up thinking his work was more important. He makes a different choice this time and marries her.

When the same scene occurs again, years later, he is at his white boards covered with the problem he is trying to solve. This time, the 'problem' is no longer a problem since he is coming at it from a whole new perspective and he generates a formula resulting in good for a great many people.
I FEEL: I feel grateful and relieved for some reason. I also feel more comfortable with the experience of merging with my greater self and I am always thankful for the perspective change. It always brings that "Mona Lisa smile" to my face. I also feel, in a way, noble, honored, honoring, and 'different' from when I began this session. Seems like so much has occurred - lots of downloads and changes which will not be immediately apparent but will show up later. I also feel more confident and laid back at the same time.
PSS: I find myself in a kind of 'temple'-like space that is partially open to the outside. I seem to be alone, but I am aware that I am being watched.

The environment is warm, temperate, still and dreamy and the atmosphere is respectful, toned down, has a certain focus and intensity for an activity that will be pointed and particular, that is, well-defined. There can be heard sounds of what seem to be a raking activity and some voices outside of the area I am in. There is a smell of cedar and a metallic taste involved.

The space outside of my particular area is partitioned, has tiled floors, is tall, with decorated wall tiles and seems to be infinite, growing and has columns. The inside space is vast, expansive and dim. The space is adapting around me and still seems to be 'rezzing' for some time and seems to be growing and changing - that is, not 'fixed'.

P2 colors include sandy tones, grays, whites, yellows and purples. The contrasts are changing in nature, sometimes distinct, sometimes overlapping, and always moving and changing. With ME1, they become diffused and even. The same tendency shows up with the luminosity which begins with bright and intense, then with ME1, muted.

The same occurs with the P2 textures and surfaces. There are substances that are gel-like, book-like (in the sense of containing information), grainy and smooth, with ME1 adding that they are always changing, not fixed and tend to mutate.

P2 mass-dimensions include an object that is smallish, waist high within a context that is tall, expansive and vertical. ME1 refers to the smaller object which is singular (in its function), alone (as in exclusive) and very deep (as in a container that can hold infinite amounts). P2 shapes/structures describe both the building and the central object as being round, deep, hollow, filled, expansive, tall and square, with columns. ME1 refers to the central object with can mutate from a sphere to a disk.

P2 materials describe the structures as including glass, sand, marble, clay and wood, whereas ME1 seems to describe the contents of the 'container' as having pixels, lights and intelligent energy. With P2 Motions, I feel an enveloping and surrounding energy there which feels pleasant, safe and elevating.

P2 concepts revolve around the function of this temple and the central object as being for looking into (things) and for gathering clarity, vision, knowing and realizing new things (or a recovery method for re-membering). ME1 adds change, re-adaptation, expansion and joy. The Purpose seems to revolve around discovery and instruction with ME1 adding elevation (of perception).

P4 Things:  Here is where it gets interesting. SY indicates that there were tiles, as in the building and that there were wells, water, air, elementals of all sorts, some small, greenish, glowing orbs that seemed to be watching me and crowns. SY1P1 added spirit cats (which I was creating), and robes. By the time I get to SY1P2, I realize there ARE no things - that all the 'things' are being created by me in the moment. With SY1P3, I see it all as energy, a substance to be played with for learning purposes. SY1P4 adds the forms were a kind of light energy.

P4 Non-things seem to describe the kinds of learning I was there for which included compression, expansion, simple beingness and true living. SY!P1 adds conjuring, play, creation from subtle material, immediate manifestation and the ability (at least in that environment) to manifest without impediment.  SY1P2 points out that with these realizations comes responsibility. By SY1P3, I am starting to have fun with this, having wonder, amazement and ease with the process. SY1P4 indicates that while the process is pleasure-inducing, I am also receiving light codes, downloads and DNA adjustments.

P4 Telepathic included:  SY, "Feel your way to the top.", SY1P1, "Play as long as you want", SY1P2, "Grow into it", SY1P3, "Now you know", and SY1P4, "Gaining expertise."

P4 Wild Card included, SY1P2, saving the best for last, SY1p3, beauty, create beauty, and SY1P4, love it all, it is all you. These seemed to be more like telepathic messages to me, but since they came here, I will put them here. As mentioned at first, I was in this temple alone yet was aware of being watched. Once I got to the Wild Card, I had the distinct impression that my 'companion' on this trip was the spirit of the planet herself. She was the one teaching me. (Probably among others!)

On this trip, I was taken to a 'temple' which I understood would be a place of learning for me. There was a 'cauldron'-type piece of equipment in the center of the room which was teeming with intelligent energy and information. It could form itself into exactly what I needed as far as re-membering forgotton skills and abilities and to give me an opportunity to 'practice' manifestation in a safe environment.

P5, second awareness, entailed an expansion into Metaself and a look into one of my possible other existences. "We" became a little mischievious (wink, wink) and changed the timeline and outcome of that other self. I trusted that Metaself would know if that was permissible.

Target 6317-2, where I attempt to return to the dragon cave.

Coordinates: 6317
Date: 06/17/2017
Begin Time: 1:57 pm
End Time: 5:04 pm
Self Assigned Coordinates: 6317
ENVIRONMENT: dry, humid, breezy
ATMOSPHERE: still, radiant, bleached, sudden, foreign, reddish-orange
TOPOGRAPHY: sandy, stoney, vegetation, trees, brooks, flats, fields,
SOUNDS: wind, rain, humming, running water
OUTSIDE SPACE: narrow, confined, brilliant, controlled, eager, filled,
INSIDE SPACE: wide, vast, spread out, not bounded or enclosed, extensive, far-reaching, impressive, natural, airy
TASTE-SMELL: tastes:  golden, infrared, ozone

smells:  dust
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I have asked to return to a previous place, by the cave with the dragon. I of course accept that I could be over-ridden and sent to a place that would be deemed better for me by those guides who are there.

In the cave, which is dark but some shadows can be perceived, I pick up my 'body' as one would pick up a cloak or long cape and drape it around themselves.

Once more, I seem, at this point, to be alone, although I am aware I am being watched.

It seems to be the same place, but there are some differences. It must be an earlier time of day since I can 'see' more detail about the area. There are different colors.  The atmosphere was reddish-orange early on, but can change to almost any other color on the spot. It is not fixed.

The same seems to be true of the entire place - that it is not fully 'rezzed' yet and is waiting for me to focus on one area.

Behind me seems to be a wood through which a small, clear stream is running. Around it are moss-covered rocks. The stream and the wood capture my attention. It is cool in the shade of the tall trees. I decide to enter the wood and follow the brook.

P2 VISUAL: Colors:  greens, browns, violets,
ME1:  blues, yellows, pinks
ME2:  golds
Contrasts:  mixed, muted, blended
ME1:  more open, less blended, sharper
ME2:  sharp, lit,
Luminosity:  shadowed with dots of light coming through the tree canopy making the water sparkle
ME1:  in the forest there is a 'normal' type of luminosity, but there appears to be a clearing to my left that is brilliantly filled with glowing sunlight
ME2:  bright, vivid
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: rough, smooth, wet, natural, soft
ME1:  velvety, soft
ME2:  smooth
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: tall, many, towering, vertical
ME1:  open, seemingly empty
ME2:  opening, tall, reaches to top of canopy
P2 MATERIALS: water, plant, stones
ME1:  grass, wildflowers
ME2:  grass, flattened, seems to overflow onto a stone circle surrounding the area upon which one could be seated
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: tall, towering
ME1:  flat, circular
ME2:  grass-covered stones surrounding the circle
P2 MOTION: tricking
ME1:  melting
ME2:  vortex-like, upward
P2 CONCEPTS: love, gratitude, exploration
ME1:  glory, pleasure,
ME2:  one-ness
P2 PURPOSE: refreshment, learning, perceiving, discovering
ME1:  examination, interaction
ME2:  meeting place
P2 PHONETICS: eeee-iiiii-oooo
tooo-rooo-rooo
sheez-ha-ta
ME1:  feeeezt
P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1:  Let's move to a point in the woods, farther down the stream, say about 100 ft or so.
P2 MOVEMENT 2: ME2:  Move into the circular area and describe.
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: From the edge of the plateau where I started, there is a wood and a brook behind me. I follow the brook. It is about 3 ft wide, but can become narrower and then wider again as it goes along. It contains lots of rocks over which the water travels and the water is crystal clear, so one can see the rocks and mosses within it.

With ME1, I ask to be moved about 100 ft. down the brook. There, to my left, I sense an open area. (ME2) It is completely round and is brilliantly lit from the sun streaming down through the canopy. The 'floor' of the circle is made of tapped down grasses, rather like a crop circle, which are golden in color. At the circle's edge are stones at about the height right for sitting. The grasses cover the stones completely so as to make a cushion for anyone who might want to sit. I estimate the circle to be anywhere from 20 to 30 ft in diameter.
P4 THINGS: SY:  snakes (non-threatening), bees, fairys, gnomes, deer, elk, mice, cats, dogs, elephants, monkeys, birds, brilliantly colored birds,
SY1P1:  colored marbles, drapes, floors, elements, elementals
SY1P2:  metals, glasses, hallways, ice, branches
SY1P3:  benches, bicycles, toys, games, bedrooms, finery, glass,
SY1P4:  pillars, entry ways, marble, stone,
P4 NON-THINGS: SY:  coverings, isolation, welcoming, peace, interaction, realizations, self-discovery
SY1P1:  whispers, voices, calling from a distance, not distinct,
SY1P2:  picnics, riding, space
SY1P3:  strategies, implementation, soul-searching, evidence, gathering ( as in info), piecing together, understanding
SY1P4:  standing, weeping, knowing, True Self
P4 TELEPATHIC: SY1P2:  Someone is telling me that I am too serious for my own good (!). I don't know how to have a good time. Time to break down the boundries and defenses I set about myself. Let go. Allow. Let nature heal me. Fill the void. Just ask.

P4 WILD CARD: SY1P3:  dancing, healing
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I notice after a while that the scene could be changing as indicated by the transition in the Things category from that occur in nature to those that could be built.

It also seems, from the Non-thing category, that I am there for a purpose, to learn about myself.

From the Energy/Emotion category, there is a lot going on, the most important, I think, being the activity of immersion. Greater immersion, not being afraid of immersion, not fearing immersion, letting go of more ego.

The telepathic communication is very clear and spot on. It tells me in no uncertain terms what is going one, why I am there, and ways to accomplish the outcome.

The whole of this place with all the birds and animals and plants, had but one goal:  to connect with me in a non-threatening way and begin some deep healing.
THEMES: spiritual, contact, cleansing, integration, discovery
TYPES: water, land natural structure, natural scene, animal, plant
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I focused my attention on the circular, sunlit, grass portion of the scene. There were lots of colors and it becomes indistinct. I feel myself being lifted in the vortex. Then it seems as though the entire scene changes to one of a crowded, city street in Biblical times. It goes back to the grass circle. A dragon appears from above and then he is before me. He turns into a beautiful horse who changes from black to white in color.

I sense the life force in the forest around me, all of which turns into colored energy and swirls about me and through me. I can feel the chakras in the head being energized, pressures, movements.

My primary experience/observation is that of swirling, colored energies.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: Q:  What is the purpose of all of the colored energies?
A:  They are to take you from one state of being to another.

Q:  What was the purpose of the circular opening in the wood?
A:  It is a place where you can commune with the nature of Xupra without being interrupted. It has special qualities, like the vortex you experienced.

Thank you.
I FEEL: I feel calm, guided, peaceful, nurtured, and as if I have a greater knowing. I feel a respect for the healing power of nature on Xupra. I also feel clear, renewed, more accepting of life as it is in both places. I feel ready for greater responsibility and fun.
PSS: In this session I wanted to revisit the cave and the dragon on the plain as in a previous session. I was also open to go wherever I was sent.

Just before entering the cave, I looked up, and again, the sky was one that was not what we normally see here. This time, there was a little bit of light coming in the mouth of the cave behind me so I could see some shadows. Once deeper into the cave, it was dark, but I could 'see' in a sort of 'night vision' type of way. I 'saw' my 'body' - it was hanging up on a hook kind of like a cloak.

After spending time in the cave and the crystal temple, I found myself on the plain, but in a different spot. There seemed to be a structure behind me with an interior, but I could not tell if it was a cave or some other structure.

I am alone in this 'place', although I am aware that I am being watched. The ground in the environment is dry, but it is pleasantly humid and with a gentle breeze. The atmosphere is still, radiant, bleached, in a sense, sudden in the sense of impinging on the 'senses', foreign, as not of earth, and it felt like I was looking through a reddish-orange filter. The atmosphere could be changed seemingly at will to any other color and it was a work in progress and not fixed in any way. The plains were sandy, had stones, vegetation, some trees, brooks, flats and fields. It is daytime here, but the atmospheric red-orange obscures what might be seen in a more 'regular' daytime. I can hear the breezes, and somewhere there is rain falling. There is a humming sound and the sound of running water.

I just noticed that I inverted the descriptions for the inside and outside spaces. I will correct that now. There was an inside space nearby that was narrow, confined, could have a brilliant light within it, if desired, was controlled, had an energy of eagerness and was filled with any and all items that might be needed. The outside space was wide, vast, spread out, not bounded or enclosed, extensive, far-reaching, impressive, natural and airy. The 'tastes' were unusual:  golden, infrared and ozone, with smells of dust.

Behind is a wood and a small, clear brook runs through it. I decide to follow the brook and enter the wood. P2 colors in the woods were greens, browns and violets of some small ground flowers. ME1 adds blues, yellows and pinks. These seemed to be the colors of birds. ME2 added gold. Contrasts were mixed, muted and blended, with ME1 indicating more open contrasts that were less blended and sharper. ME2, very sharp and lit. Luminosity was Shadowed with dots of light coming through the tree canopy and reflecting in a sparkly way on the water. With ME1, I notice a clearing in the wood to my left that is brilliant lit with glowing sunlight. ME2 confirms that it was bright and vivid.

P2 textures and surfaces were rough, as in tree trunks, smooth, as in the rocks in b
the brook, wet, natural and soft, as in the moss. ME! adds velvety and soft.

P2 mass/dimensions:  tall (trees), many (trees), towering and vertical. ME1 indicates an area that is open and seemingly empty, with ME2 adding that the clearing appeared 'tall' in the sense that the surrounding trees were tall.

P2 materials:  water, plants, stones, ME1 adding grass and wildflowers. ME2 refers to the clearing - flattened grass which overflows a circular stone structure surrounding the clearing so as to provide a soft place to sit. The grass is a golden color and is tamped down in a way that resembles a crop circle.

P2 shapes, structures:  the trees were tall and towering. ME1 describes the clearing as flat and circular with ME1 adding the grass-covered stones surrounding the clearing.

P2 concepts:  the place seems to inspire love, gratitude and exploration (of the self). ME1 adds glory (the space was glorious) and pleasure, with ME2 adding one-ness. The Purpose seemed to be for refreshment, learning, perceiving and discovering (things about the self), with ME1 adding examination (of self) and interaction (with nature). ME2 indicates that the clearing could be used as a meeting place.

P4 Things:  There is a lot of wildlife here - snakes, bees, fairies, gnomes, deer, elk, mice, cats, dogs, elephants, monkeys and brilliantly colored birds. SY1P1 indicates colored marbles, drapes, floors, elements and elemental beings. It seems that even though all I see is a clearing, that on another level this space has another function that is more temple-like. SY1P2, metals, glasses, hallways, ice and branches. SY1P3, benches, bicycles, toys, games, bedrooms, finery, glass, and SY1P4, pillars, entry ways, marble and stone.

P4 non-things:  coverings (as in being hidden), isolation, welcoming, peaace, interaction, realizations and self-discovery. SY1P1, whispers, voices, calling from a distance, not distinct. SY1P2, picnics, riding, space, SY1P3, strategies, implementation, soul-searching, evidence and gathering (as in information), piecing together and understanding. SY1P4, standing, weeping, knowing, True Self.

P4 telepathic was to the point:  Someone is telling me that I am too serious for my own good. I don't know how to have a good time. That it is time to break down the boundries and defenses I set about myself, that I should let go, and allow. I should allow nature to heal me. Fill the void. And, just ask.

P4 Wild Card, dancing, healing.

I feel I am here for a purpose, that of healing, getting empty, letting go, and greater immersion. The word immersion seemed to hit home with me. I immerse in True Self and True Self immerses in me. Clearing, making way for that. The natural setting in the wood with the animals, stream and so forth, seemed to provide a non-threatening environment for me to begin this process.

Themes:  spiritual, contact, cleansing, integration, discovery.

Types:  water, land, natural structure, natural scene, animal, plant.

P5, second awareness:  There seemed to be a vortex energy in the clearing and I feel myself being lifted up in it. There were swirling energies everywhere in multiple colors. Then there seems to be a scene from Biblical times on a crowded street in a market place. I am following a certain man, and someone seems to call me 'Mary'. The scene returns to the grass circle. A dragon appears high above and then right before me. The dragon turns into a beautiful horse who changes color from black to white. I sense the livingness of all the forest and life forms around me. They are vastly intelligent. These turn into energies that surround me and go through me. I can feel the chakras in my head being energized. There are pressures and movements of energy there.

From the Q&A I learned that the colored energies exist to take me from one state of being to another and that the purpose of the clearing in the wood was so that there could be a place where one could commune with nature and Xupra without interruption.

My feelings? I feel calm, guided, peaceful, nurtured, and as if I have a greater knowingness. I have a great respect for the healing power of nature on Xupra. I feel clear, renewed, more accepting of life as it is in both places, and more prepared for greater responsibility and fun.

062417 Xupra, Emptiness

Coordinates: 062417
Date: 06/25/2017
Begin Time: 9:27 am
End Time: 11:55 am
ENVIRONMENT: dry, comfortable
ATMOSPHERE: sacred, special, animated, full, green,
SOUNDS: creaking, stirring,
OUTSIDE SPACE: tall, open at top, sunlight or moonlight streaming in
INSIDE SPACE: natural, trees, forest
TASTE-SMELL: Tastes:  dust, metal,
Smells:  old, ancient,
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: When I enter the cave, it is night this time, barely lit by moonlight. The rocks have a 'moss' on them that glows an iridescent blue, providing some light by which to maneuver. I sense that I am with someone this time, but so far, there has been no communication between us. I 'see' that I am in a temple-like structure with very tall columns and open to the moonlight  or daylight above. I'm not sure which it is.
P2 VISUAL: Colors:  muted grays, browns, whites
ME1:  glowing blues, greens, whites,
Contrasts:  subtle, blended, inarticulate
Luminosity:  low, shadowed,
ME1:  glowing
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: Textures:  cloth
Surfaces:  flexible
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: mobile, normal, verticals
ME1:  vast verticals
P2 MATERIALS: lead, cloth, stone, skin
ME1:  giant plants, intelligent light colors
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: square, round columns, tall towering
P2 MOTION: slow, deliberate, thoughtful, organized, calculated
ME1:  swirling, blending, combining, separating
P2 CONCEPTS: holy, communion, play,
ME1:  light manifestation
P2 PURPOSE: learning, sharing, invocation, reset, expansion, mastery
ME1:  light control
P2 PHONETICS: silence

P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1:  Move to above the target area and describe.
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: At the center of the temple is what appears to be a male figure dressed in period garb who is looking up at the light at the opening to the sky far above. He seems to be in prayer or in sacred communion with the forces above.
ME1:  From above, looking down upon the temple site, there are colors coming out of the top, seemingly having been created by the person below. The colors swirl and dance with one another and introduce an element of playfulness in an otherwise serious scene. It is my understanding that the colors are created for a purpose.
There may be a waterfall nearby.
P4 THINGS: SY:  trees with fruits on them, smoke, mist, atoms, filters
SY1P1:  wands, sprites,
SY1P2:  umbrella, canopy, shelter
SY1P3:  wine, beer, grapes, seedlings
SY1P4:  thngs that are no-things
P4 NON-THINGS: SY:  energy, orchestration, mutual cooperation, benefit, creativity
SY1P1:  wishes, stability
SY1P2:  brightness, lightness,
SY1P3:  self-management, organization, skill, groundedness, interactions, relatedness
SY1P4:  ease, not forcing, flowing
P4 TELEPATHIC: SY:  "See well and know. All is energy."

P4 WILD CARD: SY:  countenance SY1P1:  changing
SY1P2:  "feeling" energy, flowing
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: The 'person' in the temple is demonstrating how to be a clear vessel through which energy flows. He is kind of like a transformer, taking existing energy and transforming it to something else while he, himself, stays totally out of the way and is totally grounded.
He does this by creating a neutral space within himself. He has full knowledge of what all the energies are and how he needs to use them to accomplish his ends.
He allows me to feel just a little bit of what this is like and it feels quite pleasurable.
THEMES: teaching, demonstration, witnessing, discovering, learning
TYPES: artificial structure, natural scene, water, land, people, plant
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I ask the 'man' who is working with energy if I may focus on him. He says yes.
I am with him in the temple. From above, comes a dragon. This is an energy dragon, presumably summoned to provide the element of fire to operations.
Then, I am viewing the temple from some distance above and to the side. It's located on the very edge of a super tall cliff and is surrounded by trees. The cliff juts out un-naturally from the side of a very tall mountainous area. The light from within the 'temple' is visible from my viewpoint.
More dragons arrive. Soon, there are many circling, diving, flying, and landing dragons.
Looking up, I see a portal above the temple. It is not round, but a rectangle. Looking through it, I can see the stars of what might be another density shining through the rectangular shape.
There are dragons arriving through the portal, maybe summoned by the 'man' within.
Winged angels are now arriving at the temple having come through the portal. One of them is speaking with the person and it is obvious that they know one another.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: Q:  what is the purpose of this temple?
A:  Manifestation, creation, birth, sustenance.

I FEEL: There are different types of feelings this time, as though I am experiencing feelings from a higher awareness which are very unlike those experienced normally in the local space.
These feelings were 'transferred' to me by the person in this scene who allowed me to experience just a minute portion of what it was to be him and do what he was doing.
To do what he was doing, he had to be 'empty', yet I discover that being empty does not necessarily not having emotion. Rather, the emotions were delicate, pleasing, had a knowingness about them, bring a gentle smile. These were a gift to me transferred to my local space. They are a valuable lesson to experience.
PSS: It is night when I enter the cave this time. There was moonlight and the 'moss' on the rocks emitted a blue, florescent color which was very beautiful , so it wasn't impossible to 'see' where I was going.

I ask to go to a location that was most appropriate for me. I sense someone is with me, but they remain to my left and rather than being distinct, this being is more like a featureless white shadow that is in a vaguely 'human' form.

For my destination, I arrive in a temple-like structure that is extremely tall and open to the night sky. The environment is dry and comfortable and there is an air of sacredness about this place, that it is special. The environment is also animated in the alive sort of sense, full, and 'green' as in a kind of newness that emanated from it. There were sounds of creaking and also sounds of stirring that seemed to indicate activities going on outside of my immediate surroundings.

The outside space seemed to be forested, natural and having a lot of plants and trees. The inside space was very tall, open at the top with moonlight streaming in. There were tastes of dust and metal and smells that seemed old and ancient.

Because this was night and the structure was lit from above the colors were very muted and included grays, browns and white. ME1 adds glowing blues, greens and whites. The contrasts were minimal, subtle, blended which lended an inarticulate quality to the scene. Regarding the main object, the textures included cloth and the surfaces were flexible.

P2 mass/dimensions indicated that the main object was mobile, normal and vertical, whereas ME1 was referring to the temple as having vastly tall verticals.

P2 materials:  lead, cloth, stone and skin, with ME1 adding giant plants and intelligent light colors. The structure was square with round columns which were tall and towering.

P2 motions were interesting. They indicated that the main object was slow, deliberate, thoughtful, organized and calculated, with ME1 describing other motions at the scene as being swirling, blending, combining and separating.

Concepts included holy. This seemed to be a holy activity, steeped in communion with MetaSelf or even Source, yet, even though this was a holy activity, it could also be seen as play since it was effortless. ME1 added light manifestation.

The purpose seemed to be for learning, sharing, invocation, reset, expansion and mastery with ME1 seeming to add that this was to master control of light.

There were no phonetics. Rather, all was very silent.

P2 freeform:  the centralized object is a male figure, dressed in period garb. He gazes up to the heavens through the opening in the top of the temple. He is in prayer and communion with the forces 'above'. With ME1, I am above and looking down upon the temple. From within the temple, apparently being created by the male within, colors are coming out of the top of the temple. They swirl and dance with one another and add an element of playfulness to to an otherwise serious scene. I understand that the colors are created for a purpose and I sense that there may be a waterfall close by.

P4 Things include trees with fruits on them, smoke, mist, atoms, and filters with SY1P1, wands and sprites, SY1P2, umbrella, canopy, shelter, SY1P3, wine, beer, grapes and seedlings, and SY1P4, things that are no-things.

P4 Non-Things:  energy, orchestration, mutual cooperation, benefit, and creativity referring to the male person's activities. SY1P1, wishes and stability, SY1P2, brightness and lightness, SY1P3, self-management, organization, skill, groundedness, interactions, relatedness, SY1P4, ease, not forcing, flowing.

P4 telepathic:  "See well and know. All is energy."

P4 Wildcard:  countenance (not sure how this fits in), SY1P1, changing (as in changing form), SY1P2:  "feeling" energy, and flowing energy.

P4 Freeform:  The person in the temple is demonstrating to me how to be a clear vessel through which energy flows. He is rather like a transformer, taking one kind of energy in and converting it to another via his conscious intent. The elements and elementals he works with are in full cooperation with him and even they can acknowledge that it is consciousness that does the transformation and this is strictly a human activity. He knows how to be totally empty in order to do his operations. He shares with me a little of what this feels like, and it is a very pleasurable activity. There is no resistance. He seems to be converting elemental substances to light substances to assist in the operations of the planet.

Themes:  teaching (I am being taught), demonstration, witnessing, discovering, learning.

Types:  artificial structure, natural scene, water, land, people plant.

P5 second awareness:  I receive permission from the person working in the temple to focus on him. From within the temple and looking above,a dragon flies down and lands. He is an energy dragon and seems to lending the element of fire to our person's operations.

There is a shift in perspective and I am outside of the temple viewing it at some distance slightly above and to the side. I can see that it is located high up on a level part of a cliff that juts out un-naturally from the mountain. The cliff is super tall and is thickly covered in trees and plants. The temple seems to be totally lit from within and can be seen clearly. Soon, more dragons arrive, circling, diving, flying and landing.

Above the temple, I can see a portal. It is not round, as might be expected, but rectangular in shape. The space around the portal is pure darkness, however, looking through it, stars can be seen as though looking into another density. Dragons are coming in through the portal. After the dragons, come winged angels, most of which go to the temple. One, in particular, seems to be friends with the person in the temple and they converse with one another.

P5 Question:  I ask what the purpose of the temple is and am told it is for manifestation, creation, birth (of new things) and to create sustenance.

I Feel:  This was probably the most enlightening part of this journey. Not only was I permitted to witness the operations in energy of this master, but I was permitted to experience in part, his experience as he transferred a small amount of it to me.

The emotions were sublime and not of this local space. Being empty does not necessarily mean being devoid of emotion. Rather, in a being of this caliber, they are delicate and totally involved with all the life forces he was working with which generated pleasure, knowingness and were totally gentle. Very difficult to describe. There was also a quality to his 'emptyness' that was without guile and without judgement. I came to understand that should I ever be able to purge all that needs to be purged, what replaces it is beyond belief.

To experience this was a gift. A learning I will not soon forget.

Xupra, 070117, (07/01/2017), The ‘Cloud’

Coordinates: 070117
Date: 07/01/2017
Begin Time: 11:56 am
End Time: 2:34 pm
ENVIRONMENT: damp, cool, moist, refreshing
ATMOSPHERE: serene, alive,
TOPOGRAPHY: close, surrounded
SOUNDS: birds, insects
INSIDE SPACE: forested, dense, colorful trees, plants, wildlife, natural, surrounded
TASTE-SMELL: Smells:  flowers, plants, trees
Tastes:  sweetness
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: The mouth of the cave is lit by glaring, raw sunlight - much brighter than here. The inner cave is lit by a red light that seems to emanate from a source at the cave's end. The light is intelligent and has a vortex type of motion and then it branches out into other motions. I catch a brief glimpse of the crystal temple. It is very beautiful and light. I 'see' someone sitting in an alcove or recess on a magnificent throne-like structure. Beside this figure is a large tiger/cat.

I ask to go where it is most appropriate for me. I find myself in the middle of a wood that is alive with colors and life. It is daytime, yet shaded because of the very tall trees. It is very pleasant here.
P2 VISUAL: Colors:  reds, greens, whites, pinks
ME1:  yellow
Contrasts:  high
Luminosity:  bright, brilliant
ME1:  blended
P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: Textures:  fur-like, plant-like, rough, grainy
ME1:  cloud-like, etherial, soft
Surfaces:  hard, semi-hard, semi-soft, natural, flexible,
ME1:  semi-transparent, luminous
P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: Masses:  thick, thin, natural, substantial, dense
ME1:  cloud-like
Sizes:  towering, changing,
ME1:  Wide, low, large, expansive
Angles:  verticals, horizontals
ME1:  horizontal
P2 MATERIALS: plants, grass,
ME1:  vapor-like
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: natural
ME1:  long, spread out, large
P2 MOTION: waving, spiraling, bowing,
ME1:  hovering, breathing,
P2 CONCEPTS: peace, renewal, learning
ME1:  seeding, protecting,
P2 PURPOSE: action, how things work, discovery, energy
ME1:  nurturing, finding, examining
P2 PHONETICS: wi-shaa-aa
P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1:  Move close to the primary object and describe.
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I am moved from within the wood to the wood's edge where I look out upon a very large area that is covered with reddish-colored tall grasses, rather like wheat. The colors are absolutely stunning. The grasses seem to move of their own accord, making waves, spiraling, and bowing down and coming up. They are alive and having fun.

With ME1, I ask to be shown the central object. In the distance, I see a yellow 'cloud' that has bits of reds and blues in it. Since 'space' is not an issue here, I am mostly observing the cloud from a distance, but at the same time can be 'in' it momentarily to be able to describe it more clearly.
P4 THINGS: SY:  spaces, water, panaramic views, ether, fields, spots, areas, grapes, figs, olives, apples
SY1P1:  horses, unicorns, violins
SY1P3:  Raphael, prisoner, portals
SY1P4:  engines
P4 NON-THINGS: SY:  fertility, grace, ease, fullness, prosperity, lack of want, fulfillment, creation, wealth
SY1P1:  faith, knowing, kindness
SY1P2:  hope, elevation, concord, reason, wide, awakened, expanded, visible
SY1P3:  escape, teasing, aim, imagination, control, visibility
SY1P4:  aspiration, abilities, keenness,
P4 TELEPATHIC: SY1P2:  "Feel into the space."
SY1P4:  "Into the field you go."
P4 WILD CARD: SY:  whispers, yawns, sleep, wake
SY1P1:  pitchfork, hay, livestock, brimming
SY1P3:  simpleton, curious
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: As I probe my symbols sketch, the most information comes from the non-things category, which I interpret as states of mind, states of awareness, states of beingness. The focus seems to be on these states and the energies of which they are composed. Interesting...
THEMES: discovery, breaking down of non-material 'states' into energy types for exam, review and knowing for eventual control of these; seeing how these manifest, their in-material materials being shown as energy, color
TYPES: natural scene, land, animal, plant
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I ask permission of the 'cloud' to focus attention on it.

I find myself 'inside' the cloud which is made up of total energy color. The colors swirl gently around my body. At one point I am observing this happening to another 'me', but mostly, it is direct experience.

The colors penetrate into all parts of my body. They can be 'felt' in local space. While some of them resemble the diving into the sun meditation, others are more like auroras. At one point, I feel these energies streaming from me intentionally.

There is a tiny flame that is shared with me. I catch it on the tip of my right index finger. I am guided to put this flame on top of my head at the crown chakra. From there, it goes into my heart.
Later, I see others within the cloud receiving their white-yellow flames from the cloud.

I enjoy being bathed in these energies like an energetic bath.
P5 SECOND AWARENESS QA: Q:  What is the purpose of the cloud?
A:  It is like a secondary sun of diminutive proportion that goes about freely to share its energies with all life.

Q:  What are the energies for?
A:  They are very fine and etherial since they are in the vibration of color. They adjust, and heal the finer portions of being.

Q:  Are they a preparation for something else?
A:  Indeed, this is so.

Q:  Is there anything I can be doing here in my local space to improve my connection and 'seeing'?
A:  Wait it out. Only a moment. More beingness. Hold space.
I FEEL: This was an interesting journey. I got to experience color in my local space. Sometimes it was warm, like the sun. Seeing the colors being emitted from my body was very cool.
I feel refreshed, nourished, elevated, simple (simple is a state of being, by the way), cleansed, vibrant, lighter, and more whole, more integrated. Also, blown away in a gentle sort of manner.
No words can really describe this experience and my new appreciation of the vividness and life embodied by color. Very cool.
PSS: When I arrive at the mouth of the cave, it is lit up with blazing, raw sunlight which was very strong. On the inside, I am greeted by a red, spiraling, living light that decreases in size as a vortex in front of me. The light has intelligence and it forms other energy movements around me. I catch a brief glimpse of the crystal temple. It is very tall and very light. In an alcove within the temple I see someone sitting on a very ornate and beautiful type of 'throne'. Beside this figure is a large tiger/cat. I ask to be taken to a place/experience that is most appropriate for me.

I find myself in the middle of a wood that is alive with colors and life. It is daytime and I sense that there is someone with me. That someone stays in the background. We do not communicate. This outdoor environment is damp, cool, moist and refreshing. The atmosphere is serene and yet very alive. I am closely surrounded at this point by trees and plants and there is sounds of birds and insects. There are smells of flowers, plants, trees and the taste is one of sweetness, like nectar.

From the wooded area, I am moved to the wood's edge where there is a large open area with reddish-colored tall grass, like wheat. The colors are just stunning and the grasses move, seemingly under their own power making waves, spirals, sometimes bowing down and then coming back upright once more. They are alive and intelligent and absolutely awesome to watch. The central object is a yellow cloud that I see in the distance. Since 'space' is not an issue here, I can both observe the cloud as well as be in it. P2 describes the two scenes, the first, in the forest, and the second, where after ME1, I am moved to observe the cloud.

P2 colors, reds, greens, whites, pinks. Contrasts are high with brilliant luminosity. ME1 adds yellow for a color and a more blended luminosity.

P2 textures/surfaces:  fur-like, plant-like, rough, grainy, hard, semi-hard, semi-soft, natural and flexible. ME1:  cloud-like, etherial, soft, semi-transparent and luminous.

P2 mass/dimensions:  thick, thin, natural, substantial, dense, towering, changing (not static), with large verticals and some horizontals. ME1:  cloud-like, wide, low, large, expansive and much more horizontal.

P2 materials:  plants and grass, with ME1 adding vapor-like.

P2 shapes-structures:  natural, with ME1, long, spread out, large.

P2 motion:  waving, spiraling, bowing (motions of the 'grass'), ME1, hovering, breathing.

P2 concepts:  peace, renewal, learning, ME1:  seeding, protecting.

P2 purpose:  (observing) action, how things work energetically, discovery, ME1:  nurturing, finding, examining.

P2 phonetics:  wi-shaa-aa.

At this point, P4 is describing the 'cloud' in the field entirely.

P4 Things:  spaces, water, panaramic view, ether, fields (as in energy fields) spots, areas, grapes, figs, olives, apples. SY1P1, horses, unicorns, violins, SY1P3, Raphael, prisoner, portals, SY1P4, engines (as in what is driving certain energies).

With the 'cloud' being the central object, the P4 Non-things seemed to be addressing it more directly than the things category. SY, fertility, grace, ease, fullness, prosperity, lack of want, fulfilment, creation, wealth. SY1P2, hope, elevation, concord, reason, wide, awakened, expanded. SY1P1, faith, knowing kindness, SY1P1, faith, knowing, kindness. SY1P3, escape, teasing, sim imagination, control, visibility (as in being seen). SY1P4, aspiration, abilities, keenness.

P4 Telepathic:  SY1P2:  "Feel into the space". SY!P4, "Into the field you go".

P4 Wild Card:  SY, whispers, yawns, sleep, wake. SY1P1, pitchfork, hay, livestock, brimming. SY1P3, simpleton, curious.

The focus of P4 data seems to point to the non-physical, energetic side of things and states of mind, awareness. It is as though these are being taken apart and I am being shown how they are composed. Fields of awareness, energy, also seem to be involved.

Themes:  discovery, breaking down of non-materials 'states' into energy types for exam, review and knowing of for eventual control of these. Seeing how these manifest. Seeing their non-material components as pre-existing as color energy.

Types:  natural scene, land, animal and plant.

I ask permission to focus on the 'cloud' since it was an intelligent form and was grated permission to do so. I then find myself inside the 'cloud' which is made up of total energy color. The colors are swirling gently around and through my body. At one point, I observe these energies flowing through 'me' from outside of myself, but most of the time, the experience is direct.

The colors penetrate throughout my entire 'body' and can be felt in local space. Some of them seem like the diving into the sun meditation and with those come the physical sensation of warmth. At other times, they resemble more the colors of auroras. I can observe these energies and colors as they emanate from my body as though I am learning how to manipulate them, knowing that they have always existed, but I have not been aware of them.

I am 'given' a tiny, yellow-white flame, that I catch on the tip of my right index finger. I am guided to place this flame on my crown chakra, which I do, and the energy extends, then, into the heart. Later, others arrive to receive the small flames and they do the same with theirs. It is like being in an energetic bath.

Q&A:  I ask what the purpose of the cloud is. A, It is like a secondary sun of diminutive proportion that goes about freely to share its energies with all like.

I ask what the energies are for. A:  They are very fine and etherical since they are in the vibration of color. They adjust and heal the finer portions of being.

I ask, are they a preparation for something else? A, Indeed, this is so.

Q, Is there anything I can be doing here in my local space to improve my connection and 'seeing'? A:  Wait it out. Only a moment. More beingness. Hold space.

Initially, I was located in a forest and then moved to an open space where I could observe and experience the 'cloud'. As I see it now, the 'cloud' was my teacher. The fineness of the vibration of color energy was clearly revealed as well as pointing a little to their healing capacity, how they moved and how they might be directed.

In my local space, these energies could be felt directly and following the experience I felt refreshed, nourished, elevated, simple, cleansed vibrant, lighter and more whole and integrated. The light was definitely an intelligent life form. I feel gratitude that I was given this lesson, and I also feel changed within. As is often with these types of experiences, it remains to be seen how these will continue to affect local reality. This was very cool!

This sesh was from yesterday, July 1, 2017. Today, Sun. July 2, 2017, I am having some insight into some data that I could not interpret yesterday. This has to do with the SY1P3 data recorded above.

In it, I record "Raphael, prisoner, portal" under 'Things. Dipping back into the sesh, I am in the 'cloud'. I am wondering why Raphael (archangel of healing) would be there. Certainly, unless I meet an archangel or 'ascended master' face to face (in a sesh or otherwise), I am reserving my judgment as to their existence and the role they play. So, Raphael was there. I did not interact with him, but I did connect that the colors of the cloud had a healing role.

I wondered who the 'prisoner' was but was not concerned because in SY1P3, non-things, I understand that 'it' has escaped, probably through a 'portal' that seemed to exist there.

Today, I went to my bookshelf to look for something else I thought I had when I ran across one of my old alchemy books. There is a picture in the beginning of an alchemist 'communing with G-d', done in the old style by R. Fludd in 1629. In the picture, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel and Auriel are present and are said to be, since the time of Abraham, guardians of those who practice Kabbalah and alchemy. This really struck a chord with me as I have been a student of Kabbalah since 1997.

I have a class at way too early on Sunday morning with my Rabbi in which we study the Chasidic Kabbalistic texts. Today's portion included discussions on color, consciousness and the differences between the linear progression of cause and effect as opposed to existences and conscious states beyond and outside of the cause and effect that are 'out of the box', not causal in the least. Talk about synchronicity! My Rabbi was aware, and stated so, about how many 'things' had to happen for this synchronicity to occur.

My experience is that when the synchronicities come, you know you are on the right path. Bring it on!

Coordinates: 12092017
Date: 12/09/2017
Begin Time: 1:57 pm
End Time: 5:09 pm
ENVIRONMENT: dry, protected, indoor, intense sun comes through slats in a window type blind
ATMOSPHERE: intense, electrical, charged,
TOPOGRAPHY: clearing, forest, mountains, hills & lakes
SOUNDS: breezes, birds at a distance, flowing water
OUTSIDE SPACE: I can only 'see' one wall ahead of me. It has a very large and high window that has a slatted type of blind covering it horizontally which is a protection from the brightness of the sun but one can still comprehend its intensity and whiteness.
INSIDE SPACE: very, very brightly lit by a sun several times more bright than our own, there are trees
TASTE-SMELL: dust, slightly old, not used often
P1 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: I arrive at the Crystal Temple at night. Millions of stars could be seen through the walls. I request to be taken to place/experience most appropriate for me.

I find myself in a 'room', facing a wall. I cannot see the other 3 walls, but from the size of the one I am facing, I am guessing that it is large and tall. In the wall and up a way, is a 'window' of some sort that is covered by a horizontal blind. There is sunlight coming from behind the blind that is several magnitudes brighter than our own. Without the protection of the blind, it would be too bright to see anything.

I sense this place is in a clearing in an area surrounded by trees. At some distance are mountains and a lake with waterfalls.

The place seems old, but not too old, and I sense that it has not been used in some time and does not see regular use.

I 'see' it more clearly now.The lower sill of the window is about 10' from the floor. It is about 18' wide. The 'slats' are pieces of wood that have been nailed in place from the inside, indicating, to a certain degree, that the window was purposefully 'sealed'.
P2 VISUAL: Colors:  light wood tones, intense white light, light colored plaster
ME2:  a cool, bluishness in the white light, also has a warm golden-white tone
Contrasts:  high, patterned
Luminosity:  brilliant

P2 TEXTURES-SURFACES: Textures:  wooden, coarse, smooth
ME2:  the sunlight has texture - warmth, touch, coolness, penetrating
Surfaces:  dry, built, hard

P2 MASS-DIMENSIONS: Masses:  large, solid
ME2:  the sun is of a very large mass that seemingly has no end
Sizes:  large, dominating, wide, towering
Angles:  horizontals
P2 MATERIALS: wood, plaster, stone (flooring)
ME2:  plasma, energy,
P2 SHAPES-STRUCTURES: rectangles, tall, towering
ME2:  sphere
P2 MOTION: influence, sun's rays, electromagnetic, plasmic, flowing, surrounding, enveloping
ME2:  swirling,
P2 CONCEPTS: mystery, awe, excitement, joy,
ME1:  discovery, invention, play

P2 PURPOSE: I think this is something that wants to be discovered
ME1:  advancement, healing
ME2:  transfer of knowledge, intelligence, wisdom
P2 PHONETICS: ME1:  there are vibratory 'hums'
ME2:  a faint type of 'song'.
P2 MOVEMENT 1: ME1:  Move me back in 'space' so I can see more of this room.
P2 MOVEMENT 2: ME2:  Move me closer to this window and describe.
P2 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: With ME1, I wanted to discover more about the rest of the space I was in, however, this was blocked from any viewing. There WAS a space, but other than the wall and the sun in front of me, I could not 'see' it. It was not confined to the relative position of the wall and window in front of me, but rather, had an infinity about it.

ME 2:  What impresses and surprises me most are the tactile sensations from the sun:  flowing, surrounding, warm, cool, soothing, comforting, safe. I sense that this is a being of great intelligence and wisdom and that this is being passed on to me.  There is a sense that I am in some kind of 'viewing box' and that the slats on the window are there to protect me from the full force of this entity. It is not clear what system this 'sun' is from.  It is also kind, benevolent and playful.
P4 THINGS: SY1:  wood, plaster, trees, sand, rocks, plants
SY1P1:  rays, light as a 'thing', living being, plasma, electromagnetism, electricty, atoms,
SY1P2:  radiance, radiation, zones
SY1P3:  planets, stars, celestial bodies,
SY1P4:  molecules, space, painting
P4 NON-THINGS: SY1:  light, energy, sky, washing, freeing
SY1P1:  receiving, surrender, interaction, brilliance
SY1P2:  intelligence, wisdom, knowledge, imparting
SY1P3:  rotation, travel, blending, mixing
SY1P4:  imagination, continuity of life
P4 TELEPATHIC: SY1:  "Helios" waybound
SY1P2:  'filter'.
SY1P3:  "excellence".
SY1P4:  "rocks" nodes, interiors, "remember", "all this is your playground".
P4 WILD CARD: SY1:  mastery, never again, no need
SY2P2:  intimate messges
SY1P3:  radio waves, sine waves, particles, observer, creation
P4 FREEFORM DESCRIPTIONS: Obviously, this entity is communicating with me on many different levels. SY1:  I love the feeling of being cherished, as though I matter (as all beings do). Still, to feel it is wonderful. There is a sense of familiarity about this entity, that I have known it for a very long time.

There is a sense of many types of downloads going on here. Some have to do with purification and others are instruction in the mastering of waves, sines, and particles of creation. I also like the message that after I/we do this, we will not have to do it again. I could use a vacation!

I am grateful for this interaction with the 'sun'.

THEMES: contact, cleansing, adjustment, discovery, encoding
TYPES: artificial structure
P5 SECOND AWARENESS IMPRESSIONS: I ask permission from the 'sun' to focus attention on it.

It becomes a setting sun in an overcast sky, a simple round disk in the distance.

It then returns to the wall. I am to the side of it now as it breaks forth through the timbers and begins a journey into space. It is a red-yellow now, kind of like a SOHO satellite view. After its travels, it returns to the wall and places a replica of itself in my heart. It feels warm and I am honored.

I then am in Egypt, or a place like it, and a pyramid comes flying in the air to me. I become that pyramid and come to know what it feels like to be one. Back in Egypt, the model for the sphinx is shaking her head and moving all around because she does not like the headdress (kind of humorous).

I am traveling the the desert-like terrain, more like the deserts of western USA, and some horse spirits come and accompany me. I allow them to lead me up a hill which ends abruptly as a staggeringly tall cliff, overlooking a valley of immense proportions. Beside me is an American Indian shaman. He says, "I see where you have met the sun." With his eyes looking toward my heart, he says, "you must guard this great treasure."  Then, with a look of knowingness, he walked away. I hope I can see him again one day.
I FEEL: It is interesting. I haven't done a sesh in about 5 months and there are differences between then and now. I feel more calm and accepting of everything going on. The 'wow' factor was absent in this session but it doesn't mean it was devoid of feeling.

I feel honored to have interacted with this sun. The sun was my teacher and I was the student 'soaking up its rays', (pun intended). I can still feel the beauty of its 'touch', and have great gratitude for all the codes, adjustments and knowledge it shared with me. Just let it be known:  this IS an entity and one with which we can interact. Feeling loved.
PSS: This time, I arrive at the Crystal Temple during the night. The crystal is nearly totally transparent and millions of stars can be seen as if there is no barrier at all.

Upon my arrival 'offworld', I am placed directly in front of a very large wall with a large rectangular window that is covered by boards that have been nailed over it. Behind the boards and through the slits flows the light of a 'sun', more brilliant than our own. The light is very intense and very white, several magnitudes greater than our earth star. I sense that the boards over the windows are there for my protection since to observe it without a screen would be overwhelming.

The place is indoors, dry and protected. The atmosphere emanates from this sun and is intense, electrical and highly charged. Though I cannot 'see' beyond this wall, I am aware that the location is set in a clearing in the forest and that beyond the forest are mountains, hills and lakes. 'Outside', there are sounds of breezes, of birds from a distance and the sound of flowing water. Within this space I am in, it seems dusty, old, and rather as though it is not used often. (P1) There is a sense that this window was purposely sealed from inside.

(P2) There are not a lot of colors here. There is the light color of the wooden slats, the white light of the sun, and the wall, itself, appears to be finished in a light colored plaster. ME2: I now notice that the sun light has variations within it - within it was a coolish blue tone and a warm golden-white light. The contrasts were very high due to the intensity of the sun coming through the slits, which also gave it a patterned look, should the sunlight be less intense. The luminosity was overwhelmingly brilliant.

P2 textures & surfaces:  the wood, of course, had texture which was course, while the walls were smooth. ME2:  The sunlight itself had texture and cannot be ignored. It was warm, could be felt on the skin as if by an intelligent touching, had a coolness, and could be felt as penetrating.

(P2) The sun, of course, was of a very large dimension, and (ME2), seemingly with no end. The room was also large. How large, I do not know. I could not 'see' the other walls which seemed to extend to infinity. The materials included the wood for the slats, the plaster finish on the wall and the floor seemed to be made of stone or polished concrete.

(P2 Motion). There was a motion of influence as when one is out in the sun and can feel the rays, one is being influenced by those rays. There were other 'motions', equally as subtle:  electromagnetism, plasma motion, and flowingness to all of these motions. They felt to me as to be surrounding and enveloping. ME2 - swirling motions.

(P2 Concepts) The sun presenting through the wall in such a fashion made for an air of mystery, awe, excitement and a feeling of joy. ME1:  It felt like there was an invitation to discovery, invention and play.

(P2 Purpose). I had the sense that this sun was something that wanted to be discovered and, ME1, that it was offering me advancement, healing, ME2, transfer of knowledge, and its intelligence and wisdom.

(P2 Phonetics). This sun was vibrating at an 'audible' level seeming like a 'hum' of both low and high pitches. ME2:  the vibrations were organizing themselves into a type of 'song'.

(P2 Freeform).  I will quote from the data:  With ME1, I wanted to discover more about the rest of the space I was in, however, this was blocked from any viewing. There WAS a space, but other than the wall and the sun in front of me, I could not 'see' it. It was not confined to the relative position of the wall and window in front of me, but rather, had an infinity about it. ME 2: What impresses and surprises me most are the tactile sensations from the sun: flowing, surrounding, warm, cool, soothing, comforting, safe. I sense that this is a being of great intelligence and wisdom and that this is being passed on to me. There is a sense that I am in some kind of 'viewing box' and that the slats on the window are there to protect me from the full force of this entity. It is not clear what system this 'sun' is from. It is also kind, benevolent and playful.

P4 Things:  SY1 - wood, plaster, trees, sand rock and plants. SYP1:  rays. I have to include the rays of the sun as 'things'. They felt alive and intelligent. I also include the plasma element, the electric and the electromagnetic. They felt like 'things' to me. SY1P2, also included as 'things' are radiance, radiation and a sense of the energies having 'zones' of some sort. SY1P3:  planets, stars, and celestial bodies were indicated to me as being present by the sun entity.

P4 Non-Things:  SY1 light, energy, sky, a feeling of being washed and becoming freer. SY1P1:  those of receiving, surrender, interaction and brilliance. SY1P2:  I could feel this entity was intelligent, of great wisdom with great knowledge and that it was being imparted to me. SY1P3:  I was being shown things about rotation, travel, blending of energies for different purposes and the mixing of certain things for various purposes. SY1P4:  rocks, as in space rocks, the notion of 'nodes' and how they factor in to travel, and blending and mixing. SY1P4:  I was being instructed in the use of the imagination in creation and was given a stronger sense than I have had previously concerning the continuity of life.

P4 Telepathic:  SY1:  "Helios". (Now that makes sense, does it not?) And the word 'waybound', being bound to a higher way of being.  SY1P2:  "filter", as in I need to learn to properly filter the what is needed from what is not. SY1P3:  "excellence", as in promoting excellence in all one's doings and beings. SY1P4:  More about 'rocks', nodes, interiors of things, and "remember - all this is your playground".

P4 Wild card was interesting:  SY1:  having mastery and never having to do this again, that there will be no need. So, in other words, when we are done here, we can go home! SY2P2:  the relaying of intimate messages from my sun friend. SY1P3:  I was being taught about the role of radio waves, sine waves, particles, and the role of the observer in creation.

P4 Freeform:  Again, I will quote from the data:  Obviously, this entity is communicating with me on many different levels. SY1: I love the feeling of being cherished, as though I matter (as all beings do). Still, to feel it is wonderful. There is a sense of familiarity about this entity, that I have known it for a very long time. There is a sense of many types of downloads going on here. Some have to do with purification and others are instruction in the mastering of waves, sines, and particles of creation. I also like the message that after I/we do this, we will not have to do it again. I could use a vacation! I am grateful for this interaction with the 'sun'.

Themes:  contact, cleansing, adjustment, discovery, encoding.

Types:  artificial structure.

P5 Second Awareness Impressions:  from my data:   I ask permission from the 'sun' to focus attention on it. It becomes a setting sun in an overcast sky, a simple round disk in the distance. It then returns to the wall. I am to the side of it now as it breaks forth through the timbers and begins a journey into space. It is a red-yellow now, kind of like a SOHO satellite view. After its travels, it returns to the wall and places a replica of itself in my heart. It feels warm and I am honored. I then am in Egypt, or a place like it, and a pyramid comes flying in the air to me. I become that pyramid and come to know what it feels like to be one. Back in Egypt, the model for the sphinx is shaking her head and moving all around because she does not like the headdress (kind of humorous). I am traveling the the desert-like terrain, more like the deserts of western USA, and some horse spirits come and accompany me. I allow them to lead me up a hill which ends abruptly as a staggeringly tall cliff, overlooking a valley of immense proportions. Beside me is an American Indian shaman. He says, "I see where you have met the sun." With his eyes looking toward my heart, he says, "you must guard this great treasure." Then, with a look of knowingness, he walked away. I hope I can see him again one day.

I FEEL: It is interesting. I haven't done a sesh in about 5 months and there are differences between then and now. I feel more calm and accepting of everything going on. The 'wow' factor was absent in this session but it doesn't mean it was devoid of feeling. I feel honored to have interacted with this sun. The sun was my teacher and I was the student 'soaking up its rays', (pun intended). I can still feel the beauty of its 'touch', and have great gratitude for all the codes, adjustments and knowledge it shared with me. Just let it be known: this IS an entity and one with which we can interact. Feeling loved.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service