Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? 

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

watching it unfold is mesmerising. i see it all as a balancing of energies. So many layers to everything. Everything that everyone is freaking out about around me , i see as a greater power. 

for eg. Our book shops have sectioned off certain books like childrens books and religious books. i see this as God (source) purging that which is toxic anyway. plus its so ridiculous to those asleep that it has to shift them towards awakening.

People on lockdowns also have more time to research and walk in nature.

Im in awe of the unfolding. Very excited to be here.

A better world coming, even if things get scary and rough. I always reference the birth of a child..... experience  is agonising and difficult but the miracle is worth it.

Blessings all from Ireland (Eire meaning PEACE.... I must be the only person awake on this Island, we are hit very very hard with negative energies!) 

The real question isn't what's happening. But are you willing to "just go with it," no matter what happens and what it looks like, if it's the will of the all?

And when isn't it ever? We don't do accidents. Creation never needed an insurance policy. Even if it needed a good scrubbing with a sponge from time to time.

I think you've made a great analogy for what is occurring by referencing childbirth. I have been tapped into the new planetary consciousness as it's coming online, and it is like a whole new planet being born, in a way. it's obviously been here for some time - it's just a matter of tapping into it, I suppose. I, for one, kind of wish the US would go back on lockdown, simply for the reduced traffic on the streets and what seemed to be more mindful consumerism...although, I'm not sure how realistic that is - especially during their Christmas season! When we were on lockdown here, I was definitely appreciating the way that people were able to spend more time focusing on spending time in nature - they even had to shut down some of the land trusts here for short periods of time to protect the land. 
TheSpiritualOaktree said:

watching it unfold is mesmerising. i see it all as a balancing of energies. So many layers to everything. Everything that everyone is freaking out about around me , i see as a greater power. 

for eg. Our book shops have sectioned off certain books like childrens books and religious books. i see this as God (source) purging that which is toxic anyway. plus its so ridiculous to those asleep that it has to shift them towards awakening.

People on lockdowns also have more time to research and walk in nature.

Im in awe of the unfolding. Very excited to be here.

A better world coming, even if things get scary and rough. I always reference the birth of a child..... experience  is agonising and difficult but the miracle is worth it.

Blessings all from Ireland (Eire meaning PEACE.... I must be the only person awake on this Island, we are hit very very hard with negative energies!) 


That is a good question...and for me, the answer to that (in many respects, when it comes to the mainstream influence) is just absolutely "no, I would rather die". However, when I tap into the rhythm of the Earth & the source of it all, and am clearly seeing what's going on in the cosmic sense...well, that's a different story! 
Street Poet said:

The real question isn't what's happening. But are you willing to "just go with it," no matter what happens and what it looks like, if it's the will of the all?

And when isn't it ever? We don't do accidents. Creation never needed an insurance policy. Even if it needed a good scrubbing with a sponge from time to time.

I definitely WANT to know, I've tried to watch as many unbiased  and I'm sure biased things as possible but there is just SO MUCH information out there...in all honesty I really can't say I know for sure what's going on.

I know that surprisingly for all the bad this year has brought it's also taught me a lot about ...well ...politics for a start! lol...

Well, if that were true, then signing up for the awareness bilocation training would be a start. Because wanting to know is like wanting a drink of water. First you'd need a cup. But first you'd need to know you have one. Recognizing your lack of awareness of such a basic and fundamental attribute then yields to a much more important and pressing concern. How to empty your cup.

But more to the point, how you are constantly filling it.

Because once you know you realize the knowledge doesn't satisfy your human need. You really want to know, what to do.

And so, the revelation is this. Not that you should gain the knowledge to finally know what to do, but that you've already being doing it. But have been unaware of the process and your complicit construction in all that you see, experience, and observe.

It really does make a difference to have this skill. Wanna make a difference?



Amanda Hannon said:

I definitely WANT to know, I've tried to watch as many unbiased  and I'm sure biased things as possible but there is just SO MUCH information out there...in all honesty I really can't say I know for sure what's going on.

I know that surprisingly for all the bad this year has brought it's also taught me a lot about ...well ...politics for a start! lol...

Does it really matter? I've been deep in the rabbit hole and back out. My mission never changed but I sure got detained for a while.

Alchemizing chaotic energy to LOVE by seeing and being only LOVE is what we're commissioned and trained for. That's the only thing that matters. If we don't who will? There are enough people playing/involved in the duality game. 
This war is a mental one for all things are first created in the mind. Trying to manipulate the external world is futile. It's the mind that needs training. 
We must rise and "SEE what we want to BE" ...
Heaven on Earth awaits...

Well put.

Kathy Dobson said:

Does it really matter? I've been deep in the rabbit hole and back out. My mission never changed but I sure got detained for a while.

Alchemizing chaotic energy to LOVE by seeing and being only LOVE is what we're commissioned and trained for. That's the only thing that matters. If we don't who will? There are enough people playing/involved in the duality game. 
This war is a mental one for all things are first created in the mind. Trying to manipulate the external world is futile. It's the mind that needs training. 
We must rise and "SEE what we want to BE" ...
Heaven on Earth awaits...

I agree.

Molly said:

Well put.

Kathy Dobson said:

Does it really matter? I've been deep in the rabbit hole and back out. My mission never changed but I sure got detained for a while.

Alchemizing chaotic energy to LOVE by seeing and being only LOVE is what we're commissioned and trained for. That's the only thing that matters. If we don't who will? There are enough people playing/involved in the duality game. 
This war is a mental one for all things are first created in the mind. Trying to manipulate the external world is futile. It's the mind that needs training. 
We must rise and "SEE what we want to BE" ...
Heaven on Earth awaits...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Spiritual ascension

Started by Dave F in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dave F 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm Dave and I have been on the path to self-mastery for a few years now after a mind-boggling experience, and I recently discovered this website by researching for ormus. Ive spent…Continue

Inter dimensional travel?

Started by Monise in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Monise Nov 25. 4 Replies

I just started using the origin alchemy along my journey. Background: I’ve always been spiritual, I told my family I was an atheist as a child growing up in a Christian tradition. As a child, I knew…Continue

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Amanda Hannon Nov 22. 24 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Brigitte Mouchet Nov 20. 21 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service