Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? 

Views: 2712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sam, this war is all but over. So "only hope" is already a useless concept. We're kicking their asses. It might not look like it in whatever news sources you use, but it's true.

Sam Singer said:

I try to help where I can my friend. I'm saying some sort of armed resistance is futile. Psychological and biologiclal warfare is our only hope. Enlightening the masses on how, where and why we are poisoned and how to free ourselves from toxic slavery. Lol, these vaccines are going to turn those willing into a part of the machine, feeding the AI/Alien overlords until they expire and there aint a damn thing I can do to stop the ones who want it. Its like trying to convince a brick wall to liquify. Good luck!

Street Poet said:

And it bears mentioning, humanity is a collective, and hardly in this fight alone.although, we do need to take the lead.this is our world. And regardless of which world, dimension, domain or honeycomb of the dreaming mind you hail from, if you're in a human body, then buddy, you're human. This is your fight.

Ya gonna just sit back and do nothing? Do you let drowning children sink to the bottom or do you run into the waters and try to save as many as you can? Be honest, and yes, we're all food, and no, it doesn't matter. Just imagine that moment, as real as it can be, you're there, no one else, they're drowning. You do what?

Nothing? Really? Are you sure?

I try not to watch it. All I trust is myself and what I get from the cosmic stream anymore. I really want to see people stop being sheeple. Boy that would be a good day, when we knock out all the 5G towers, tell people how to heal themselves, take out the nano-genetics, stop poisoning our seeds with vaccines teach them how to live a happy fulfilled life take care of their surrounding worry about this planet we are on together. The thought brings tears to my eyes.

JD Aliix said:

Sam, this war is all but over. So "only hope" is already a useless concept. We're kicking their asses. It might not look like it in whatever news sources you use, but it's true.

Sam Singer said:

I try to help where I can my friend. I'm saying some sort of armed resistance is futile. Psychological and biologiclal warfare is our only hope. Enlightening the masses on how, where and why we are poisoned and how to free ourselves from toxic slavery. Lol, these vaccines are going to turn those willing into a part of the machine, feeding the AI/Alien overlords until they expire and there aint a damn thing I can do to stop the ones who want it. Its like trying to convince a brick wall to liquify. Good luck!

Street Poet said:

And it bears mentioning, humanity is a collective, and hardly in this fight alone.although, we do need to take the lead.this is our world. And regardless of which world, dimension, domain or honeycomb of the dreaming mind you hail from, if you're in a human body, then buddy, you're human. This is your fight.

Ya gonna just sit back and do nothing? Do you let drowning children sink to the bottom or do you run into the waters and try to save as many as you can? Be honest, and yes, we're all food, and no, it doesn't matter. Just imagine that moment, as real as it can be, you're there, no one else, they're drowning. You do what?

When you say "almost" everything, can you expand on that? Are there different beings that feed off the alchemy once it's consumed by our human bodies? Does the alchemist that creates the alchemy play a part in that?

JD Aliix said:

One interesting twist is the alchemy. Users of it become inedible to almost everything. Something about purity inside a carbon vessel. 

Right on, Nathan...an actual question! Yay! All I know is that when I was talking to my own handlers, of which are there 12, I asked (it was Mary's curiosity) if the alchemy changes us as a food, or food quality. They said it makes us too pure for feeding. My gut tells me that A) we can't even be located, and B) even if we could be located, they wouldn't recognize the food. There would be no attraction.

Nathan said:

When you say "almost" everything, can you expand on that? Are there different beings that feed off the alchemy once it's consumed by our human bodies? Does the alchemist that creates the alchemy play a part in that?

JD Aliix said:

One interesting twist is the alchemy. Users of it become inedible to almost everything. Something about purity inside a carbon vessel. 

Handlers is an interesting term. I remember you mentioning in a past post about you having a friend that was well connected and conducted military covert ops. I think you had mentioned there was a relationship with this person and a specific kind of alchemy. I've often wondered if this alchemical program/remote viewing is a form of the books covert military operation of some kind. I don't mean that in a nefarious way but I wouldn't be surprised if all this data was being secretly recorded for a larger experiment most are unaware of. Kinda spooky idea. Maybe I'm just being a bit of a conspiracy theorist haha ;)

JD Aliix said:

Right on, Nathan...an actual question! Yay! All I know is that when I was talking to my own handlers, of which are there 12, I asked (it was Mary's curiosity) if the alchemy changes us as a food, or food quality. They said it makes us too pure for feeding. My gut tells me that A) we can't even be located, and B) even if we could be located, they wouldn't recognize the food. There would be no attraction.

Nathan said:

JD Aliix said:

I heard somewhere that the towers are now emitting 432Ghz - or whatever the good vibration is - is that true? I wonder?

Sam Singer said:

I try not to watch it. All I trust is myself and what I get from the cosmic stream anymore. I really want to see people stop being sheeple. Boy that would be a good day, when we knock out all the 5G towers, tell people how to heal themselves, take out the nano-genetics, stop poisoning our seeds with vaccines teach them how to live a happy fulfilled life take care of their surrounding worry about this planet we are on together. The thought brings tears to my eyes.

JD Aliix said:

Sam Singer said:

Street Poet said:

This thread is life. That's my two cents. 

This moment feels to me like this - just, more than ever: "There's a room where the light won't find you/
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down/When they do, I'll be right behind you."

One difference between now and March 15, 1985 is that faith is stronger - if that's the only thing we get, I'll take it. Just can't help missing the people who are forgiven and gone.

"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the
Most of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Say that you'll never, never, never, never need it
One headline, why believe it?
All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
~ Tears for Fears

I don't see anything dire about this moment.just alot of red pilling of the middle ground. Much desperation on those who occupy establishment outposts, the media and politics. Things have moved beyond the absurd. Anyone not beginning to question the blatant lies and manipulation are either being willfully ignorant or are lost and can't be helped. 

I see everything as dynamic control. The white hats have dynamic control. Which would be momentum. When you're playing a game, even though it's not over and there are adversaries still in play, there is a moment when you know that you are in control. The outcome will favor you, the other side can only throw hail marys and random attacks, some will hit but they can not win.

We're in that moment, the end is near.im feeling it.feels like September- October to me, getting people to think critically, think for themselves and see they're being lied 5o, know they are being manipulated, that's what I see is key, is actually happening.

People are waking up.it doesn't matter what they want to believe, just that the machine is out there and it is not and never has been your friend.

I’ve been waiting for the end - and for friends too - for so long. And after a week on BEA Sri Yantra remembered this prophecy about 2027 from Ra/Rudd about Eden/Albion (page 424). So only a little more to go.

https://tantra.group/books/Richard_Rudd_Gene_Keys_Unlocking_The_Hi....
Wow that's a flashback. And don't worry about the end, it's coming no matter what. I can guarantee you you'll miss the body once it's gone. Enjoy the aches and pains. They're part of the mischief of the illusion.

Here is an ex Pfizer and ex-ceo of his own Pharmaceutical company which he sold in 2017 stating what he thinks is going on.

https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lock...

Please watch to the very end where he talks about how vaccine passports will be used and why what happens in the USA is so important to the world.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael yesterday. 27 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Current Progress

Started by Ted Sturm in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ted Sturm yesterday. 5 Replies

Hi. I’ve read most of what you have on your site and have noticed that it seems like there hasn’t been any new posts since last year. Is there any information about what The Superbeings have been…Continue

Sri Yantra products making my ears ring

Started by Clare in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Clare on Monday. 8 Replies

Hey,Came across your website and ordered the wet gel and powder of both Sri Yantra products I used them both and it's been a few days since.I keep getting a weird ringing in my ears but not like…Continue

Glitches/Reality shifts

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Jun 4. 12 Replies

Hey Beautiful Beings!So I know we have a glitch in the matrix thread somewhere but I wanted to make a fresh one and ask if any of you know what I am noticing.Question: Has anyone been noticing that…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service