silence is heard!

Views: 4678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful, Shelly.

A similar moment occurred for me. Though it was more a workshop. Less a place some nowhere in the mind. It had to do with happiness. That was my take away. Focusing on nothing. Observing how the psyche is learning which is trust. Things expand, they heat up. Insights follow, still focusing on nothing but a greater awareness of what that is. And how what we appear to be, who we think we are, is not that. Like a cart on an amusement park ride the track pulls us along. Deeper and more completely detached from the subtle angsts of control. Of control processing.

Still focusing on nothing. A feeling broadens, swallowing. Encompassing a narrow passageway where thinks the mind. Until its gone. There is only nothing. And it grows. Nothing feels like the home that this world could never be.

Then, supernova. Some galactic stellar forge ignites. Powerful like a seeing eye. It's engine initiated, only levity. Which is nice. Insights follow. Those are nice, too. None of it matters. Just profound happiness. Joy. 

Nothing else matters. The world a simple place. There is only nothing. Wake up, look around. See the world as crepe paper, thin and fragile. Delicate and small. Other moments and insights come. But, what do we know anyhow? And who knows them? Remember the dream. Only Nothing matters.

Shelly Merk said:

I woke up in the dream and was feeling my body... a very distinct feeling and a separation of the physical and "mind" or consciousness.  Something about this "line"...now I know and can break free!

What a beautiful confirmation!

Shelly Merk said:

There was this thought of.....now I know and can break free!

In my waking state one of my most favorite things to do is entertain.  I  love planning gatherings and making everything beautiful for my guests.  There is always live music, dancing and interesting conversation.  Over the years I have noticed this love of entertaining has moved or become visible also in my dream state.  Christmas morning I was in the main party room (which btw kinda reminded me of Devorah's last ABS session) working out.  I looked out one of the windows that faces the church next door.  At this point the previous nights dream flooded into my remembrance. 

The dream....

My house was full of people I didn't seem to know.  I was having a party!  I was walking through all the different rooms checking on my guests comfort.  Everyone seemed to be having a good time and I took comfort in this knowing.  Suddenly this man (I did not know) walked up to me.  He ask me..."who is YOUR favorite fundamentalist?"  I had no idea what he was talking about.  Not wanting to seem rude or ignorant my reply was...."oh I love them all!"  He shook is head in agreement as I walked away completely confused and feeling distressed.  I woke up feeling confused AND distressed.  The first thing I did when I got up was look up that word...fundamentalist!  Hahaha!

Yesterday I did my first ion cleanse.  It was amazing and yucky!

I had this dream last night....

I'm in this space that's like a hall where you would have wedding receptions or something.  No decorations just tables and chairs set up.  There were lots of people milling about.  I had my ion cleanse machine with me.  I was letting anyone use it that wanted to.  I helped many people get set up for a session.  I saw myself dumping yucky water, cleaning the machine and starting again.  Suddenly I have a catholic priest doing a session.  I can tell he is catholic by the robes he is wearing.  I'm looking down at the water and his feet.  Something is wrong...the machine is not working proper.  I start to examine the situation and discover all these strings of black shiny beads wound around the array mechanism.  I see myself starting to remove them and wake up.

In the dream the beads did not really look like rosaries but I think that is what was being represented.

SO I HAD A DREAM I WAS STANDING UNDER A VORTEX WIV A DOME OF CLOUDS AROUND ME. THE CLOUDS WER FORMING AZTEC MAYAN PATTERNS. LOADS OF BATS WERE FLOCKING OVER ME. AT THE TOP OF THE DOME WAS A HOLE WERE EVERYTHING WAS GETTING SUCKED INTO IT.. IN THE HOLE WERE THREE TINY CLOUDS FORMIN AN UPSIDE-DOWN SMILEY FACE

I had this intense dream and it was specifically about this group. 

we all discovered that we were carrying a gene type that essentially made us all some type of native american hybrid ET with at least some of this gene sequence. This made us quite huntable to elite types who DID not want our frequency here on the planet. Since the game was up and all the cards were being laid out for a reset of some kind we had a plan in place. 

The plan was to meet in a secret location in a desert like somewhere in the mojave or Death Valley area and I had to hide and kind be low- key like almost take back roads and travel at night and get to this gathering. I finally made it to the group. It took us weeks and months to assemble. I was the last one. Jason as medicine man had the preparations ready. 

Helicopters were coming to this gather spot. They were soooo loud. There were so many of them omniously flying our way.  There was a device we had that was like radio machine with dials. There was also a cauldron bubbling away over a fire.

The helicopters flew right over us but they looked confused  anda hovered and it was clear they could not see us and they merged into a different THING entirely to my vision.  I was looking at not heliocopter but a gigantic theme park ride that was rotating like the heli blades but now softer and slower as this massive tall amusement park ride. The machine "turned it" into what it would be on the next highest level. We had zapped out of this realm or just adjusted the dial as it were for this reality frequency and moved into the next one. We were safe. They could not get us. The dream ended there. 

When I was meditating last night, I was shown an energy bar tool made of golden light. I was given a second device to slip into the end. It looked like an elongated pyramid made of frosted glass and had two slits on one side, like a strange key. The purpose was to affect my RNA/DNA when the tool was activated. It feeds into your dream, Mary, regarding gene sequencing.

I'm not sure where to post this, because it's not only about a dream, it's equally related to alchemy aswell.

So lately got the feeling that I'm close to getting ready to take the next step in this alchemy line, however I kept going with alkem. I had this dream last night. Climbed up to the top of an ancient tower. Dropped to the knees and released a breath of flames into the sky. The column of flame penetrated the thick layer of clouds. The whole thing felt ritualistic. In the dream after this I gained telekinetic abilities, but this is not important.

After I woke up, I've been feeling relieved. I know on the dream plane, I really got rid of something. Now I'm 100% sure, that I'm ready to take the next step.

Another thing, some people say alchemy is able to change it's properties. People say usually they change colour. Mine changed taste, first it had a slight metallic taste, now its salty. I mean very salty and getting more salty. Sometimes I can feel this salty taste in my mouth for a half day.

Which alchemy is getting that salty?

Zoltan said:

I'm not sure where to post this, because it's not only about a dream, it's equally related to alchemy aswell.

So lately got the feeling that I'm close to getting ready to take the next step in this alchemy line, however I kept going with alkem. I had this dream last night. Climbed up to the top of an ancient tower. Dropped to the knees and released a breath of flames into the sky. The column of flame penetrated the thick layer of clouds. The whole thing felt ritualistic. In the dream after this I gained telekinetic abilities, but this is not important.

After I woke up, I've been feeling relieved. I know on the dream plane, I really got rid of something. Now I'm 100% sure, that I'm ready to take the next step.

Another thing, some people say alchemy is able to change it's properties. People say usually they change colour. Mine changed taste, first it had a slight metallic taste, now its salty. I mean very salty and getting more salty. Sometimes I can feel this salty taste in my mouth for a half day.
JD Aliix said:

Which alchemy is getting that salty?

It is the Alkem

That's very strange. No salt is involved in its production, and there's not much salt in the source material. I'm thinking maybe it's time to return it to Earth, nature, and move on.

Perhaps this post belongs under “your experience with the Alchemy”  But it seemed fun and appropriate to share this here.

I received the Depth Alchemy yesterday.  I opened the package with much excitement.   I re read Jason’s write up on the various qualities of this new alchemy.  My curiosity about the Adam Kadmon prompted me to do a google search on the subject.

I have been coughing at night quite a bit due to a recent exposure to a new strain of the flu virus.   Before going to bed I took 3 drops of Depth.   This alchemy felt warm, cozy, loving and very supportive.    I started coughing a lot and yet I still fell asleep.

In the dream state, I saw one of my colleagues in my bed laying down next to me.  He cuddled me  as  if to nurture me  and support me throughout my incessant cough.    His energy was very caring, sweet and loving.    My colleague’s name is Adam and he’s gay.  Although we have a good and friendly professional relationship, I am not very close to him as I am with a few of my colleagues.

When I was done coughing Adam left my bed without saying a word.  He had the big personality of an artist, or a literary figure from the 19th century, who was aloof, pensive and yet passionate about life.  Adam wore his usual checkered spattered shirt.  But that’s all he wore.  He wore no underclothes

He walked around my bedroom staring obliviously in one direction: the door not even noticing me.   I noticed he was overwhelmingly, hugely well-endowed in a way that rivaled Rasputin.

I sat up straight, gasped, held my heart, and said “Oh my God, Adam”

(smile!!!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service