silence is heard!

Views: 5095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the theme of the baby who is unlike any other baby is such a beautiful leitmotif Thanks Mary for sharing.

Mary Betts said:

I dream of this group sometimes.

Rad Mer!  

Waking dream with y'all: Chillin' with the Super Crew inside a huge floating jellyfish lounge pad, cruising in beautiful places like Canyonlands, Bryce and Zion.  I am certain we do this on another level/space time. It's yummy.

=i=

I want to share this dream I had early in February while engaging with the Depth alchemy. I knew at the time it was a powerful dream but I had no idea until months later how it prepared and manifested in this dream reality.  (More on that another time).

The Dream

I was part of rare breed, the last few of my kind. For that I was being hunted by a nefarious militia.  Somehow my kind had gotten word to me and instructed me to go to a school at a specific rural location and no one would know my identity.  They would alert a teacher also the principal of the school to give me refuge and to wait until help would be sent to me.  Somehow I managed to get to that location.

Within hours the militia found me. They had gathered in front of the school demanding that I be turned in or they would burn the school down with all the children in the school. The teacher was afraid and pleaded with me to turn myself in.  I was hiding behind a chair petrified and unwilling to do so.  Finally the teacher dragged me towards the door and demanded that I faced these bullies.

I gathered my courage and walked out. The crowd was composed of hooded klan members and Trump’s supporters.  I immediately conjured up a golden light and encased myself in it.  “Did you come  here for me? You can’t have me., not today, not ever.”  If you want me be prepared to fight.”

The way they announced a fight is by having a rooster croon, and  the rooster stuttered. I saw their weakness . I became annoyed at them and screamed “that’s it you guys came to a fight with me with a stuttering rooster. You are pathetic. The scene became quiet.  

I stepped  away from my golden shield. All I saw were faces that were fearful. All klan members removed their hood, feeling ashamed and ignored. And actually all they always wanted was to be seen and not judged. I saw myself feeling compassionate and wanting to spread that light onto that whole field.

An interesting thing happened this morning.  I didn’t go to work . ( that’s not the interesting).  I woke up and an hour later went back to bed around 8:00 am.   I never fell asleep and definetly was not in  caught in a reverie Star.

I looked up at the ceiling and noticed it moved. The quality of  its movement was akin to a swarm of bees flowing in tight pattern formation and expanding laterally.  It occured to me that I should share this experience with a colleague at work.

unlike my other colleagues her perception and experiences do extend beyond 5 th senses but there are limits of what I can tell her.   I shared with her my experience. I also told her that I was frightened at first. But upon looking closely at the the ceiling  that looked like a swarm of bees in movement —- I also saw that nothing is static’s. Everything is ever changing. Our perception is wired in a way that causes our circumstances  to appear as solid and we are blinded to the liquid solid state of the “ceiling.”  I mentioned that I felt compelled to share this with her.

I had hardly finished  my text when she replied that late last night just as she was about to fall asleep the second time around 2 am she had a vision of swarming bees on her ceiling . She too was fiightened and jumped out of her bed. She wondered if she was going to get sting by bees.  My telling her this is wild, freakish and freaks her out.

That’s when it was clear to me that this was her vision and I was only a chanel to help her absorb the learning.  I helped to refine a content just as the previous day she had eloquently helped me refine something I had written.  She wisely asked what did the vision make me feel instead of it meant. 

I shared with her just like her I jumped out of my bed. I noticed that I don’t even do drugs and these things just happen. I definetly never ever should consider doing drugs.  Just like her I was frightened and said wt@#&$  This reply came to me naturally— it was just inside of me and it simply emerged 

Feeling stuck can’t find a way out

Feeling defeated at the start of a journey

All caused by a flawed perception.

All is auspicious

Blood coursing through the veins —-it is courage

step into the middle of the swarm 

creation lies  there

it’s so ABS and it’s time for me to finish the handful of targets I have left.  Such a cool example of entanglement at the level of mind.

Figured I'd post this here. Its short and to the point but this had occurred while taking Purazyme and the Innerphaz. Just a couple days ago I had an experience where it felt as though something was being drained from me through my navel. At first I thought I was just urinating but looked down to realize some sort of fluid was coming out of me through my navel. I couldn't make out what it was but recall constantly needing to contract my abdomen to squeeze it all out. I suspect maybe it was some form of purification taking place if the Purazyme was doing its thing.

my question: what color was the fluid? how did it feel to see it drain? and now that you can look back on this experience, how do you feel? And what do you think was drained away?

Terry Jackson said:

Figured I'd post this here. Its short and to the point but this had occurred while taking Purazyme and the Innerphaz. Just a couple days ago I had an experience where it felt as though something was being drained from me through my navel.

I honestly had no other context than what I saw and felt. I can't recall the color of the fluid just that it was coming out of me. There had to be some significance it coming from that area. It felt as though something bad that had built up in my soul was being drained and it hurt somewhat, but hurt in a good way like healing is taking place. As I'm typing this the thought occurred to me that its possibly the release of toxicity that my mother implanted in me while pregnant with me. A deep rooted horrible feeling of "unwantedness". At least what I'm beginning to believe. I don't exactly feel too different as I feel the surface self is dense to anything going on behind the scenes but I move forward with the Purazyme and Innerphaz.

Street Poet said:

my question: what color was the fluid? how did it feel to see it drain? and now that you can look back on this experience, how do you feel? And what do you think was drained away?

Terry Jackson said:

Figured I'd post this here. Its short and to the point but this had occurred while taking Purazyme and the Innerphaz. Just a couple days ago I had an experience where it felt as though something was being drained from me through my navel.

unpack how you know your mother's experience of "unwantedness," what memories has she shared or have you learned to make this connection. How has this legacy emotion effected you and which experiences can you recall that may be most linked to this fluid, this feeling and its release?

Terry Jackson said:

I honestly had no other context than what I saw and felt. I can't recall the color of the fluid just that it was coming out of me. There had to be some significance it coming from that area. .

I experienced this weeping navel situation a number of years back.  It was most odd.  The fluid looked like thin blood.  It was a one time occurrence and lasted for a very short time.  That's all I can say about that!

It's cool that the sensation was like urinating. I remember when I was little my eldest aunt would get really mad if I peed myself. One day just a dribble came out and I was so afraid I was crying and apologizing and they were just laughing about it.

The contractions are interesting too. Compassion for childbirth? Macro interactions pushing you towards bacterial health (spreading that alchemy good and deep into every little crevice).

Purifying your mind I feel is more important, because then your mind can move like lightning to figure out how to purify your body

I'm writing this up because I'm feeling waaaay wonkie today after the dream I had.  

I'm sure many of you have had the experience of hearing someone call your name when no one is around.  Well, there have been times when I've heard that, and then later in life it switched from hearing my name to hearing someone call, "Mom!" 

Well this morning while in deep REM, I heard a very loud "Mom!" from a male voice. It was so loud, it woke me up.  I'm having this strange feeling that someone is trying to wake me up, like as if I'm in a coma and someone is trying to "bring me back." 

I know what we're living in isn't "reality" but this intense feeling like someone is trying to shake me awake is very disorienting and making me question my sanity. Maybe this is what it feels like when moving out of illusion...

Anyone else experiencing (ed) this?

Hi Cheryl, it sounds to me like your consciousness may be giving you a snippet of a simultaneous experience, e.g., a concurrent life experience either in a different slice of this Earth holographic "reality"or even in another dimensional level.  It may be similar to what I think I remember Jason mentioning, that some Superbeings members' consciousness may eventually be aware of having experiences on both Earth and on Xupra simultaneously.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Bill Francis OBrien 2 hours ago. 108 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 293 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Thursday. 47 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Thursday. 36 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service