silence is heard!

Views: 5271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me personally, I've learning to equate the idea of levitation or flight in a dream as symbolic of effortlessness. which is an aspect of liberation or becoming lucid within all levels of the dream. or it works towards true lucidity.

Ever since I received my MPS, pretty much everyday I went to sleep I have been experiencing women comforting me or getting in my space. I'm not too sure what angle the stone is playing but all its doing is not wanting me to wake up. I'm also very much out of energy and can barely get anything done. Its been nearly 2 days since I gave up cigs again and hoping its sticking. Things are also moving at a crawl with the imagi, must keep at it I guess.

Hi Terry

Keep at it.  It is also about your emotions. They are powerful and at times our true feelings which pretty much drive the results we get lie deep down in us.  I am not saying fake big time happiness. But maybe grasping on the next best feeling...like gratitude for example to have been able to attract the MPS in your life.  For me it was a purchase that required sacrifice.  My MPS reminds me if I can have the MPS then I can obtain the  next thing. Then it seemed so not within my grasp.

Keep at it and generate good feelings by starting out with things you are grateful for. 

Terry Jackson said:

Ever since I received my MPS, pretty much everyday I went to sleep I have been experiencing women comforting me or getting in my space. I'm not too sure what angle the stone is playing but all its doing is not wanting me to wake up. I'm also very much out of energy and can barely get anything done. Its been nearly 2 days since I gave up cigs again and hoping its sticking. Things are also moving at a crawl with the imagi, must keep at it I guess.

I've been 18 months without alcohol. I recently got some teeth removed and the urge to have a drink, if not for a couple days, crossed my mind but I knew that I couldn't fall into that trap again. I recall having a dream experience where I had a few drinks but vomited. Maybe the alchemy or stone was at work because it allowed me to squash that urge while not doing it in the physical waking period.

well, we all fall under the influence of the various traps of this world. Did the stone help? Undoubtedly. But, don't diminish your own part in this, your agency. You've grown, you've expanded. It's important to acknowledge that as well. While the delights of certain pleasures will always present themselves as lures, they are small in the larger calculation and embrace of your expanded and broadened self.

Good for you, bro.

Terry Jackson said:

I've been 18 months without alcohol. I recently got some teeth removed and the urge to have a drink, if not for a couple days, crossed my mind but I knew that I couldn't fall into that trap again. I recall having a dream experience where I had a few drinks but vomited. Maybe the alchemy or stone was at work because it allowed me to squash that urge while not doing it in the physical waking period.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Shelly Merk on Monday. 124 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

IMAGI - Our Online Manifestation Engine

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 9 Replies

We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new and excellent social network. Imagi is designed to program…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 273 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Aug 12. 22 Replies

It has been brought to our attention that an immense wave of upshift…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service