silence is heard!

Views: 5376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me personally, I've learning to equate the idea of levitation or flight in a dream as symbolic of effortlessness. which is an aspect of liberation or becoming lucid within all levels of the dream. or it works towards true lucidity.

Ever since I received my MPS, pretty much everyday I went to sleep I have been experiencing women comforting me or getting in my space. I'm not too sure what angle the stone is playing but all its doing is not wanting me to wake up. I'm also very much out of energy and can barely get anything done. Its been nearly 2 days since I gave up cigs again and hoping its sticking. Things are also moving at a crawl with the imagi, must keep at it I guess.

Hi Terry

Keep at it.  It is also about your emotions. They are powerful and at times our true feelings which pretty much drive the results we get lie deep down in us.  I am not saying fake big time happiness. But maybe grasping on the next best feeling...like gratitude for example to have been able to attract the MPS in your life.  For me it was a purchase that required sacrifice.  My MPS reminds me if I can have the MPS then I can obtain the  next thing. Then it seemed so not within my grasp.

Keep at it and generate good feelings by starting out with things you are grateful for. 

Terry Jackson said:

Ever since I received my MPS, pretty much everyday I went to sleep I have been experiencing women comforting me or getting in my space. I'm not too sure what angle the stone is playing but all its doing is not wanting me to wake up. I'm also very much out of energy and can barely get anything done. Its been nearly 2 days since I gave up cigs again and hoping its sticking. Things are also moving at a crawl with the imagi, must keep at it I guess.

I've been 18 months without alcohol. I recently got some teeth removed and the urge to have a drink, if not for a couple days, crossed my mind but I knew that I couldn't fall into that trap again. I recall having a dream experience where I had a few drinks but vomited. Maybe the alchemy or stone was at work because it allowed me to squash that urge while not doing it in the physical waking period.

well, we all fall under the influence of the various traps of this world. Did the stone help? Undoubtedly. But, don't diminish your own part in this, your agency. You've grown, you've expanded. It's important to acknowledge that as well. While the delights of certain pleasures will always present themselves as lures, they are small in the larger calculation and embrace of your expanded and broadened self.

Good for you, bro.

Terry Jackson said:

I've been 18 months without alcohol. I recently got some teeth removed and the urge to have a drink, if not for a couple days, crossed my mind but I knew that I couldn't fall into that trap again. I recall having a dream experience where I had a few drinks but vomited. Maybe the alchemy or stone was at work because it allowed me to squash that urge while not doing it in the physical waking period.

A series of unforeseen circumstances led me to take Dolores Cannon's  past life regression training  Part of the training required facilitating over 20 -25 past lives  sessions with people .  I am still facilitating sessions but I want to share with you  a few highlights of various sessions I facilitated during the next few days/weeks that I found to be jaw dropping.

A young African American in her early 30's participated because she wanted to heal past family issues and seek clarity current issues she has been dealing with.  She gathered that traveling to the past would offer her such clarity.

Her story opens up with a scene of a  black boy, age 10, dressed  in tattered clothing. He is watching people dancing  obliviously inside  a mansion as he stood in a plantation not too far away from the shack that houses him, his mother and two siblings 

She places the scene right after the end of the civil war. Not much seemed to have changed for the blacks so I as the facilitator think it's still just a couple years after the end of slavery.  The family work under a foreman who goes from one plantation to the next and rent their labor.

The fear of family separation lurks in the background  given that the boy's father was sold to another plantation few years before the start of the Civil War.  To keep the family together, the mother compromises her body by providing sexual favors to the plantation owner who then uses his power to prevent the foreman from taking the family to another plantation.  The little boy witnessed the power dynamic being played in this relation and has a difficult time hiding his disdain towards the plantation owner.  Eventually, he learned to suppress his feelings from his mother for the sake of the family's cohesion.

This movie fast forwards to several decades later.  The little boy grew p to become an eloquent  preacher.  (No suppression of the voice anymore.). He marries his best friend's sister.  His wife is the love of his life and their happiest time together is going to nightclubs to hear and seee John Coltrane perform .

The young African American narrating the story of a young slave boy is engaged to a white man  in this current lifetime.  She's in a power play with her fiancee's parents.  And when her higher self (meta self) was contacted,  Meta Self revealed the tense relationship between her and her future in laws needed to be healed.  The solution was for her to be patient with her n laws and to treat them as she would want to be treated.  

The little boy in the plantation scene shared that he was born later after the end of the Civil War.  And as a young man he described a scene in a night club  enjoying  John Coltrane's performance.  During the session, I thought she was making up things.   I thought the end of the Civil War was much earlier and John Coltrane was popular in the 1960's.

The time lime line fits beautifully .  The Civil War ended in 1865 and the little boy mentioned he was born after the war.  He described his death having taken place in the 1960's John Coltrane was very popular in the 1940's  So we can assume the little boy was born in the late 1910's or early 1920's.  

The gift in that session is the evidence that this reality is indeed a story in which we incessantly play various roles, come across many characters and experience variations of the same storylines. Awareness of those patterns lead to our liberation. 

Also, there are moments when we are just in awe of the director who is skillfully and artfully weaving these tales and setting  up a scenes that touch our heart in unimaginable ways.

The African American girl is no jazz enthusiast nor know anything about jazz.  She called me a couple months later to share that her fiancee who knew nothing about her session spontaneously took her to a jazz club. 

She had a palpable experience of having lived a similar scene .  The music of John Coltrane was being played. She felt an unexplainable delight  bubbling  in her.  The memory of having lived a similar came rushing through in the forefront of her mind.  It happened and a previous life with the love of her life.  Now in this life, and in that moment, the same story was happening again.  She could let go of the social conditioning and drama of a black gal marrying a white guy.  She could begin to see that she was sharing this moment with the love of her life and looked forward to sharing many more similar moments regardless of imposed social limitations and stories.

That's so fascinating! It would not surprise me if he was born around the turn of the century in the south. Things did not really change a whole lot with the Jim Crow laws and dynamics among slaves and the families they served.  Things changed but REALLY slowly. The books reflected that slavery was officially over in 1862 but unofficially it was business as usual as of course law enforcement was often part of that systematic oppression institution and in my view STILL is part of that slave system.  I am sure that's why there was a massive exodus north for people of color. It would have been safer and they would have had a little more protection.  Anyway, it's really cool that you are doing this and I think you are going to be exceptional at it! I found a link to an NPR discussion around this very topic. 

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=89051115

Thank you Mary for sharing this podcast.   This truly supports the client's narrative of being a slave after the end of the Civil War.  So many of us, including  me bought the story line delineated in the history textbooks and the movies  that slavery ended after the end of the Civil War.  According to this podcast  slavery was in effect in the South  more than 80 years later after the emancipation.    

Shifting gears....

I am blown away by  our immensity and the depth of our experiences.    

Mary Betts said:

That's so fascinating! It would not surprise me if he was born around the turn of the century in the south. Things did not really change a whole lot with the Jim Crow laws and dynamics among slaves and the families they served.  Things changed but REALLY slowly. The books reflected that slavery was officially over in 1862 but unofficially it was business as usual as of course law enforcement was often part of that systematic oppression institution and in my view STILL is part of that slave system.  I am sure that's why there was a massive exodus north for people of color. It would have been safer and they would have had a little more protection.  Anyway, it's really cool that you are doing this and I think you are going to be exceptional at it! I found a link to an NPR discussion around this very topic. 

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=89051115

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Uplifting and Fun Stuff

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 14 Replies

I thought it might be nice to start a thread that had videos and news that was all about specifically mood elevating entertainment in the form of incredible acts, stories, music or articles. Jason…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan on Wednesday. 128 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jan 5. 724 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service