silence is heard!

Views: 4678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a dream last night I was with Melania Trump.  She had her pilots license and a super cute red, white and silver airplane.  She invited me and 2 other women to go up with her for a ride.  The plane could seat 4.  I can't remember who the other women were but I knew them.  I was super impressed how smart she is and a genuinely kind and loving person.  I also recognized her as a very high level being.  We were all in the plane ready for take off.  We look out the window and there are about 6 secret service men running toward the plane.  Melania laughs an says....They hate it when I do this but I don't care!  She floors it and off we go up, up, up.  We fly around in silence just enjoying the ride and each others company.  As we come in for a landing the secret service is running around on the ground like crazy keystone cops.  We are all laughing at this.  

The End....hahahahah!

Fun dream!

Hmmmmm....

I really don't get it.... meaning the jacket. And I don't understand how your dream fits into this whole context.

To explain this sleep dream time connection to the wake dream time connection is simple for me...

Both involved an airplane with Melania and the sentiment "I don't (really) care" verbally and written on a jacket.  That's pretty much it on the surface level.  That connection is made.  But what does it mean?  This particular occurrence (I feel) is irrelevant to the broader spectrum as a Superbeing and what is really going on.

Looking deeper......

It's like a nomogram that has taken years to be read.  The complexion of the situation Earthward to get to the pith of doneness.

From my lens I will explain more later..........

A DREAM WITH JASON

Early this morning I dreamt I was at the doctor’s office.  She announced that I was 3 months pregnant and that’s why I was not feeling well.  I was stunned because I engaged in no activities that would have produced such an outcome.

I called Jason in a panic. “ hey Mr Wizard I am pregnant. And it’s an immaculate conception.”  And Jason was totally insensitive and nonchalant. He said - “ What you’re gonna do. Things like that happen, especially to people like you. You’re out there broadcasting all the time, all your nocturnal escapades.  Of course someone was bound to find you and get you pregnant.  What do you want me to do.”

I pierced into my relatively  flat belly and saw it was all golden and glowing. A sweet baby boy looking like a full term baby rested peacefully in my womb.  He was white and that took me off guard. I worried and anticipated social problems I would encounter such as  the idea of a black woman giving birth to a white baby whose father’s genetic and identity could  not be traced.

My womb served as an incubator that supported this baby’s growth. And in that moment of seeing him smile I loved him. He was rambunctious, a force of nature who was going to shake up status quo.  I decided to name him Seth, but as his mother I would call him Sethi.

Mr. Wizard suddenly appeared next to me, thinking he was still and his lab In Utah. He realized where he was.... finally.  He was all so compassionate. He reassured me that everything was going to be just fine

I wasn't going to post anything, but I dreamt about Jason before waking up this morning, too.  I was with a group of women - maybe a dozen or so - and we were all at some kind of bohemian festival. While with these ladies -including Mary B- I had the feeling I had found my tribe. Then we all made room for JD where he was going to teach us.  I wonder if Mr. Wizard was projecting to his people while we slept?

In the beginning of my journey with the alchemy and this group I had a few dreams about Jason and there were important teaching moments in it. This one I knew was about Jason when I woke up even though he was not recognizable like the other one. Same feeling and signature of him though. I think you know what I mean by that.

I was staying with Sooz who is a member here and she being this incredible hostess and knowing I was not doing well physically and mentally following a stressful dissolving of a marriage, put me in her bed to sleep. Her bed is extra special loaded up with Tachyon technology like their sheets and a device that helps you sleep deeper. I went out like a light and proceeded to have one of the most incredible dreams of my life. I was with my cousin Hilaria at a viewing of the baby. There was a large loving crowd of people. She is the oldest of four and pure and responsible soul.

She had just had a baby in my dream and she asked me if I wanted to hold him. He was a strange looking child. Almost alien. Jet black hair and stunning eyes. He seemed to grow from baby to toddler within moments. She set him down on the ground and I opened my arms. And he ran over to me. I have no children. I have no desire to have children. I rarely have maternal urges. But when he ran over to me I felt like a mother somehow. Like he was actually my baby.  I could feel his fields before he reached me and I was  disarmed and tears came to my eyes. I was blanketed by waves of love that were so intense and beautiful there is no word or understanding on this planet for this feeling. I was home. I was loved. I was love.

I was encircled and enveloped by this love. The moment he snuggled into my neck I was GONE. Destroyed by this beauty and this preciousness. I woke up awed. Who is this Jason and who am I? Who is this group I am hanging with? I knew some powerful stuff was going on behind the scenes and that we were more than we could ever imagine.  

Oh and my cousin is finally having her first baby any day now. :)

That line "broadcasting all your nocturnal escapades" That made me laugh so hard. Thank you Theo!

Cool shares everybody.

Theo said:

A DREAM WITH JASON

Early this morning I dreamt I was at the doctor’s office.  She announced that I was 3 months pregnant and that’s why I was not feeling well.  I was stunned because I engaged in no activities that would have produced such an outcome.

I called Jason in a panic. “ hey Mr Wizard I am pregnant. And it’s an immaculate conception.”  And Jason was totally insensitive and nonchalant. He said - “ What you’re gonna do. Things like that happen, especially to people like you. You’re out there broadcasting all the time, all your nocturnal escapades.  Of course someone was bound to find you and get you pregnant.  What do you want me to do.”

I pierced into my relatively  flat belly and saw it was all golden and glowing. A sweet baby boy looking like a full term baby rested peacefully in my womb.  He was white and that took me off guard. I worried and anticipated social problems I would encounter such as  the idea of a black woman giving birth to a white baby whose father’s genetic and identity could  not be traced.

My womb served as an incubator that supported this baby’s growth. And in that moment of seeing him smile I loved him. He was rambunctious, a force of nature who was going to shake up status quo.  I decided to name him Seth, but as his mother I would call him Sethi.

Mr. Wizard suddenly appeared next to me, thinking he was still and his lab In Utah. He realized where he was.... finally.  He was all so compassionate. He reassured me that everything was going to be just fine

Those were beautiful.

occasionally, I’ll meet with the big guy, too. Sometimes as a wizard, sometimes as a “doc brown” archetype. Sometimes as his typically otherworldly self.

it feels largely like field reports and occasional guidance.

I dream of this group sometimes. I forgot all about this one. I know Second Chance was there cutting up and telling jokes and stories, Molly and Sooz were baking something delicious and Shelly was watching the sea on the balconey with binoclulars.  It seemed like AT LEAST about 15-20 people that I could sense. And it was in "headquarters" which was a huge loft  space age bachelor pad out of the 70's with very groovy decor. Lucite. Shag carpet. Sunken sofas. Sexy fireplace. Shiny plastic. Brass. Fuzzy fabric egg chairs with speakers. It all has this Charlie's Angels motif going on with us hanging on the sofas in bell bottoms jeans and polyester waiting for the meeting of the minds to begin... to receive our orders. It was all so fun and funny and campy yet kinda sober too as WE had a job to do and we were going do it and pool our superpowers together to make it happen.    

It was like we were in the astral at our meeting place and awaiting the next group project or mission. What a gas! When I woke up I just smiled, cause I really know that's sort of what's going on. We have our "day jobs" and then we have our other multi dimensional self jobs of astral adventure with the bodies that don't need sleep and we work together. I think that might be why especially people I meet here kinda seem eerily familiar. 

Yes!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service