The event horizon I've been feeling-seeing for a few years is not what I expected it to be. So here's what it is, guys and gals. It's the coming quantum internet as discussed by Austin Steinbart. That is going to change everything, literally overnight. The craziest part of it is that it's ready now! But it'll take 10-12 years to fully implement.

This is the event David Wilcock, et al, predict (although Wilcock, et al, believe it's going to be a super X class from the Sun). That is going to lift the lid off this reality and give a mental network into anything and anyone in our timeline. Mental one-ness will become the norm in 15 years. It'll take a while, years and years, for folks to stop "seeing" this world into being, but with the quantum internet, that pace will be rapidly increased. The veneer won't change all that much, but what goes on inside people will be a whole different story.

If there is anybody who's work we need to support, it's Austin Steinbart's. We need to spread his channel and help him do the things he's asking the public to do. One of the coolest things I've ever seen happening in my life is that the DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) is authorizing him (well, he's pretty highly placed) to disclose, OPENLY DISCLOSE, top level covert ops to the world, and asking them to participate. Why? One, to tell anybody ready to listen that this whole thing is no longer going to be run on secrecy. Two, because they really need the help. Three, because they're putting the fate of the world partially in the hands of her people, knowing full-well that it will change collective habits of thinking over the coming years. 

If you want to help, like pull together with a bunch of other "warriors," then begin posting his YouTube Channel everywhere you can find, and do the things he asks in the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3SB8FR3144M3DKCZPBXcHg

Finally, for those who continue to be programmed into believing 5G is a bad thing, know this. It's a precursor tech for the implementation of the quantum internet.

I'm Jason Davis. I'm 62 years old. And I've never been this excited about anything in all those years. Not even close.

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2021 November?

JD Aliix said:

I don't think it'll be necessary to have anything like that. Somehow or another it's going to be a choice. No matter what, we're going to find out. Next November is the most pivotal moment in Earth human history. One way is the selfless path: the other way is dystopia. 

iAE* said:

JD...

This quantum computer that is able to interface with our brains, and implant ads and what not into them... Our MPS being the best must have thing in this lifetime I assume, can it block those energies and put us in a null field from everything and anything including quantum computers?

For those that are worried about 5G poisoning the world, you absolutely need to listen to this podcast. The part where they mention 5G is about 30 minutes in but in short it's nothing we need to worry about. The quantum internet is not 5G and it's coming it will render all of that 5G technology as the stone age. Cell phone companies will be OBSOLETE.  QI ( quantum internet) is not a radio frequency which is why 5G is considered dangerous.

The podcast is on youtube. Austin is the guest speaker. Austin is Q anon. A true patriot who is fighting for our freedom. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJW6hVREAU&t=3625s

We are not going to be bombarded with cancer-causing energy with QI and we will have 5G for a short time while we transition. I am certain there exist technologies that will be available to protect the people who are at risk from 5G and there are people who will be sensitive but it all has to do with limbic system health and also the health of our fields.

This QI reality all depends on US. I can't believe I am saying this but I will be voting for Trump cause I want to bring this QI into being. If Biden wins we will be f-ed. You all, I highly suggest you listen to this information shared on the podcast. I don't care if you believe it, that is your business, but I highly recommend you open your mind and at the very least consider the gravity of the information. We all have to think for ourselves here and I feel like I am for the first time in a long time as it relates to politics. 

Not anything to do with this thread but I didn't want to send a personal email as I thought the answer could benefit others as well. I have read online that in times past people would fast for very extended periods of time as a method of cleansing before consuming Alchemy in the end of completing this they would then turn completely into light and be able to travel through space and time. My question is, is fasting beneficial to the transformation process if so how long and under what conditions? I personally have done a 10 day water-only fast and stopped because I thought I was going to die due the toxic state of my body, I knew I was cleansing very heavily but I felt my system was not adapted enough to all the toxins I willingly and unwillingly exposed myself to throughout my life prior to attempting the fast.

If you learn remote viewing you can travel through space and time in your living room. 

I believe in the power and health benefits of intermittent fasting but have zero experience with knowledge about extended fasting and time travel. Fasting is a traditional way to cleanse before special ceremony so it makes sense I guess why you would cleanse to up your vibration but I honestly don't quite understand the mechanics of "turning into light"  and what you are talking about exactly. Just curious but where did you hear about that? 

Jason has mentioned maybe something about the Egyptians using the sun and certain alchemies to disappear in a flash of light? Maybe that was the reference if you saw it here? Where do you want to go? With the right training, you could travel anywhere without having to starve yourself. 

My source is here. I have 0 experience with any of the above so I couldn't tell you what I meant as I was just copying what I read here, although I thought it was worthy enough to get second opinions as much of what is said is true in my experience

http://ormusforum.com/warning.php

Sounded appealing however funds are tight now so I'm seeking alternatives. Also i still have a lot of cleansing to do before I'm capable of it. When I quit all my bad habits which were at that time innumerable, I was literally about to die and that was only 5 or so months ago.

Mary Betts said:

If you learn remote viewing you can travel through space and time. 

I believe in the power and health benefits of intermittent fasting but have zero experience with knowledge about extended fasting and time travel. Fasting is a traditional way to cleanse before special ceremony so it makes sense I guess why you would cleanse to up your vibration but I honestly don't quite understand the mechanics of "turning into light"  and what you are talking about exactly. Just curious but where did you hear about that? 

Jason has mentioned maybe something about the Egyptians using the sun and certain alchemies to disappear in a flash of light? Maybe that was the reference if you saw it here? Where do you want to go? With the right training, you could travel anywhere without having to starve yourself. 

November 2020, for the US elections.

iAE* said:

2021 November?

JD Aliix said:

I don't think it'll be necessary to have anything like that. Somehow or another it's going to be a choice. No matter what, we're going to find out. Next November is the most pivotal moment in Earth human history. One way is the selfless path: the other way is dystopia. 

iAE* said:

JD...

This quantum computer that is able to interface with our brains, and implant ads and what not into them... Our MPS being the best must have thing in this lifetime I assume, can it block those energies and put us in a null field from everything and anything including quantum computers?

Hudson and all those early "pioneers," of which I was one, came up with a lot of myths that became gospel. I can't believe that fairytale is still around. That page is talking about ormus, meaning precipitates from salt and other mineral sources. From saltwater sources, they're about 40% milk of magnesia, and that's about it. You have to drink a half-bottle of it to get anything that would do anything at all, much less be what was needed to raise the frequency above the physical plane. If you do a search for "monoatomic gold," and then go clicking around, you'll see other producers have big bottles and lots of grams. It's because you can take kitchen lye and add it to a quart of dissolved salt and get a half-quart of precipitates. That's what they sell, and call it high-level monoatomic gold. Most of them are on no higher a level than good quality baking soda.

When we did stuff like that in Egypt, we'd use very high levels of rhodium and iridium, on the order of what we have, and forecast X class solar flares. We'd then use those energies to perform parlor tricks like disappearing. We were the priest-magi class, and it was partially used to keep the lower classes in reverence of us. The extended fasting was done only by those who'd been able to ween off of food over a long periods of time. Like you mention, some would die, and the funerary rites were involved in the alchemical process.

Many ancient cultures throughout the world knew how to get those precipitates out, and they just used it as food. They're superfoods, with a broad range of m-state (meaning nonmetallic) elements. They were like the multi-mineral supplements of "olden times," very healthy to use if made correctly, and they have a detoxifying effect. King Solomon would send hoards of "workers" out with push brooms onto the dry lake beds and have them sweep the alkalis into piles they'd then use to precip that stuff. He'd supply the finished materials to the people to keep them healthy, but the real alchemy was not for them. We have the real stuff.

Anyway...

Sam Singer said:

My source is here. I have 0 experience with any of the above so I couldn't tell you what I meant as I was just copying what I read here, although I thought it was worthy enough to get second opinions as much of what is said is true in my experience

http://ormusforum.com/warning.php

I see that clears up a lot. I was going to fast but now I will continue eating, I've been feeling a lot better lately and I can feel some of the DNA which was insulated become active again I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing because it is working very well so far. What is your experience with Government agencies contacting you or observing you? I have the feeling they really need people like us when you look at the average spread of Americans they don't really have a lot of people to choose from. At first I was fearful it may seem to them as a danger to have very "woke" people around but then I thought how bad they probably need us. Anyway, just interested in your experience if you can share without getting into trouble.

Sam just by the way, I did a Neera detox last spring and I think I will do it this spring again, look it up on google. You drink sugary juices from a neera palm tree and pink salt for minerals.
I did it for 7 days last time and it served me well. I obviously did not feel very good not having solid food for a week, but body had time to regenerate. And you won't die from it, because you still have at least some calories from the juice.

Thank Jason and Mary for introducing Austin! will support him and what he is doing. :) Very interesting stuff! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Artesiama 20 hours ago. 17 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Member Services and Products Network

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Lisa on Thursday. 5 Replies

Use this thread to post what you have to offer to other members, be it products or services. Don't hesitate to give links to your website and social media accounts. For now, just reply in a post…Continue

IMAGI - Our Online Manifestation Engine

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 22. 47 Replies

We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new and excellent social network. Imagi is designed to program…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Phyllis May 22. 139 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service