Questions you have always wanted to ask about anything but were too shy to speak up

It has occurred to me that many people have great questions or curiosities either about the alchemy or or about the process of waking up or us, or clarity on something they heard somewhere, maybe about philosophical concepts we discuss or what about ascension? or our tools or really anything whatever, something that could be a light on a subject that is unclear for them that they may be too shy to ask or maybe they feel anxious about posting. Or maybe it is a personal question like I got the SEX symbol in my PRISM. OMG! What does that even mean? Or is it normal that my libido gone through the roof since I started the alchemy? Is it normal that I have lost interest in Sex since starting the alchemy? Things like that and everything else.

What I am proposing here is that people post the questions HERE if you are comfortable doing so owning your question OR IF NOT send me your questions  by internal email here or to Mary@thesuperbeings.net. I will review them and then post the question and answer BUT I WILL NOT REVEAL WHO SENT IT or any info that could give the identity away if its sensitive or whatever. After 5 years I have heard sooo many  of the very same questions and think it would be helpful to many who are also too shy to ask.  So if you post it I promise SOMEONE ELSE has also asked it or thought it.  WE are not easily offended or shocked or freaked or going to judge you or what have you. I will do my very best based on our research and what we know to be true in our own experience and the time tested ancient wisdom that can help you grok or discover your own understanding of truth and answers.

I am not presenting myself or Jason as an authority on anything but simply a resource of information that has helped us either deepen our understanding, let go, grow and take us to the next level of being. IF you have information that may be helpful then present it. We never stop learning. EVER. 

Everything here and everything we do think about and talk about is ABOUT being in service TO YOU. To bring out your best. I think it would be really neat if it turns out that is true for you. That you want to bring out our best. :) The ONLY way that can happen is if we gather together. If we dialogue, if we play, if we ask, if we share and commune. 

If you are still mortified and don't even want me to know who are you could set up a fake account and with no profile pic and do it that way. I would love to get people over their anxiety about not hiding who they are, or what anybody thinks and what they think and feel and just get really comfortable expressing themselves and using this forum for the purpose of encouraging unity and sharing. 

This is our temple. This is our sacred space. Have you noticed for example that there no trolls here? If there were they would not last long. We don't tolerate disrespect of each other and have rarely and I mean maybe ONCE briefly ever had to say anything in the years that I have been here. 

Okay. Send them on! This is gonna be FUN insightful and beautiful. 

Views: 1767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, I guess my question is about using Alchemy when I know I have heavy metals present.

I would like to live in a world were I could tell you to ask the source and the fractals will show you everything, since this is not the case. You can start by reading above.

Alannah Brown said:

So, I guess my question is about using Alchemy when I know I have heavy metals present.

So since about the time Jason made the cosmos line with the Deva's, Saha's  and those ones. my energy senses, psychic impressions, ability to see aura's have started happening rather frequently and its so exciting to experience it, I am watching myself become a super being, at night I have these vivid multidimensional  dreams where I watch me completing a mission for humanity, at least that is the impression I get and whatever is going on in my rem sleep directly affects my everyday reality. In the past couple of weeks I have been taking a drop of shimmer here and there and a drop of this stuff is incredible a million times more exciting and potent  Has anyone else lately  really feel that cosmic energy coming in?   and the octaves keep going higher pulling you along with it?

I've been taking a lot of Alchemy the last couple of months and I'm wondering if you can take too much. Can it be dangerous? Can it be hectic? Can the energy channels become exhausted by so many alchemies?

You are the only one who can answer that question. Gauge how you feel and see if it is helping or hurting you. Do you feel better or worse? This is the only true test to how something effects you personally.

Abadi said:

I've been taking a lot of Alchemy the last couple of months and I'm wondering if you can take too much. Can it be dangerous? Can it be hectic? Can the energy channels become exhausted by so many alchemies?

It feels that it's been helping a lot. But I wonder if there could be long-term physical effects that show up later. 

Sam Singer said:

You are the only one who can answer that question. Gauge how you feel and see if it is helping or hurting you. Do you feel better or worse? This is the only true test to how something effects you personally.

Abadi said:

I've been taking a lot of Alchemy the last couple of months and I'm wondering if you can take too much. Can it be dangerous? Can it be hectic? Can the energy channels become exhausted by so many alchemies?

Not that I have experienced and if that was the case I wouldn't be here. However, I do believe alchemy is just one part of the puzzle, if you want long term physically damaging effects that's mercury fluoride glyphosate and aluminum you can research how to remove them or you can read my blog posts about it. Properly prepared alchemy is good for you but like with anything there can be too much, too much water can kill you. So check in with yourself.

Abadi said:

It feels that it's been helping a lot. But I wonder if there could be long-term physical effects that show up later. 

Sam Singer said:

You are the only one who can answer that question. Gauge how you feel and see if it is helping or hurting you. Do you feel better or worse? This is the only true test to how something effects you personally.

Abadi said:

I've been taking a lot of Alchemy the last couple of months and I'm wondering if you can take too much. Can it be dangerous? Can it be hectic? Can the energy channels become exhausted by so many alchemies?

I will share that I have been taking colloidal silver by the teaspoonful for times spans of over a year.  My heavy metal test did not come back significantly for silver.  

I've been taking Origin for about 2 months and did notice some clogging, overload type of stuff. So I stopped and it went away quickly and I restarted.  I'm taking 5 drops a day now and think I may have plateaued.  

Thanks to Alix for such wonderful medicine and a wonderful site.  Which I found by accident while searching for rare tibetan secrets.

Sam Singer said:

Not that I have experienced and if that was the case I wouldn't be here. However, I do believe alchemy is just one part of the puzzle, if you want long term physically damaging effects that's mercury fluoride glyphosate and aluminum you can research how to remove them or you can read my blog posts about it. Properly prepared alchemy is good for you but like with anything there can be too much, too much water can kill you. So check in with yourself.

Abadi said:

It feels that it's been helping a lot. But I wonder if there could be long-term physical effects that show up later. 

Sam Singer said:

You are the only one who can answer that question. Gauge how you feel and see if it is helping or hurting you. Do you feel better or worse? This is the only true test to how something effects you personally.

Abadi said:

I've been taking a lot of Alchemy the last couple of months and I'm wondering if you can take too much. Can it be dangerous? Can it be hectic? Can the energy channels become exhausted by so many alchemies?

yes especially strong i have gone from bliss to estascy into perfect space first 2 seconds than that week 4 hours of perfect space



Sandy said:

So since about the time Jason made the cosmos line with the Deva's, Saha's  and those ones. my energy senses, psychic impressions, ability to see aura's have started happening rather frequently and its so exciting to experience it, I am watching myself become a super being, at night I have these vivid multidimensional  dreams where I watch me completing a mission for humanity, at least that is the impression I get and whatever is going on in my rem sleep directly affects my everyday reality. In the past couple of weeks I have been taking a drop of shimmer here and there and a drop of this stuff is incredible a million times more exciting and potent  Has anyone else lately  really feel that cosmic energy coming in?   and the octaves keep going higher pulling you along with it?

Origin is absolutely amazing - I love it - i take 3 drops every night and i sleep so soundly now

i drink rose water to purify what else is there?

There are founder fractals here now ask away

'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Crypto Investments to keep an eye on * Not Financial Advice * ;)

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan on Tuesday. 45 Replies

I'm starting this thread to share information on Crypto Currency and promising projects that I believe will be majors players in the crypto space, and have great potential to grow your wealth in your…Continue

Tags: Investments, Currency, Crypto

My Bio

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ntsiki on Monday. 18 Replies

With everything that's going on in the world, the way it's rising and opening up, I decided it was time to share more about me with our members. Hope you enjoy it.---------------------------------I'm…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts Apr 5. 129 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Questions you have always wanted to ask about anything but were too shy to speak up

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RYAN PETERSON Apr 4. 62 Replies

It has occurred to me that many people have great questions or curiosities either about the…Continue

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service