Views: 308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• What I learned again is that a blank page is a representation of our inner world.  How we use a page to write our affirmations  extend into the outer world.  Indeed there isn't a time when we're are not creating or doing magic.  Thanks everyone. 

Hi Calvin

fear is a learned behavior.  We are born with two fears - the fears of loud noise and the fear of falling.  Watch a baby and see how they react to loud noises.  Or how you react when you hear an ambulance.  A baby automatically prepare to land when you lift her/him.  

Overtime that behavior becomes automated just as you learned how to tie your shoes. You don’t have to think about tying your shoes after repeating those actions. It is the same with fears.

“The conscious choosing to be unconscious.”  Yes and that’s a very elegant perception.  Top down -Bottom up management style.  Using  ancient language- we would say  As above so below...and vice versa

thanks!

Calvin said:

Woke up last night thinking I'd been stung or bitten by a deadly creature, bolted to the bathroom FAST. Unconscious purging? I also thought about the conscious choosing to be unconscious, is fear purely unconscious or is there a conscious aspect to it as well?

Thank you for the clarification

Here's my input. 

we are composed of archetypal energies. we are programmed to process the various mental energies that flow through us in specific ways. as light a lens, a camera to film, a movie to screen. we do that to build the illusion of ourselves and to collectively construct a world canvas to paint a reality upon. 

as such, we are programmed dream figments. Like an author, we are written characters. Like an animator, we are cartoons of dancing light upon pixelated screens. All being is seeming. in any case. this experience is a multilayered mind, or a multilayered programmed experience. 

One of the features of this type of simulated experience, of processing, and the unique lessons it has to offer, is a feature called fear. It is an aspect of this world game simulator.

On the other hand, what we fear can be attributed to the numerous subjects and interactions, and meaning building we have carefully spider webbed the dark fantasy of our shared experience with like the shadowed corner in a haunted house. some fear heights. some fear ghosts. some fear failure.

But, beyond how we use these particular manifestations of fear as guidance to greater expansion and awareness in our story, it is all just an expression of the programmed fear particular to this world simulator.

it is here with purpose and is a necesary element to the overall objectives of this earth experimental design.

my suggestion, this is an important encounter. an opening and an opportunity. I would explore it.

Calvin said:

Woke up last night thinking I'd been stung or bitten by a deadly creature, bolted to the bathroom FAST. Unconscious purging? I also thought about the conscious choosing to be unconscious, is fear purely unconscious or is there a conscious aspect to it as well?

Explore I shall

Just bumping this up.

Yesterday’s call reinforced in me what Jason once said.  There isn’t a time we are not creating.  Given that it is the case why not create with awareness.  Granted it is an approach that requires bravery and believing in ourselves even when those feelings are absent in us.

In the past, I took the Mental Bank for granted because of its simplicity.  As I begin to share it with others I recognize its elegance and its wizardry in combining different components. 

I appreciate its ability to challenge our very mental structure and to compel us to look forward.  It appears to support our desire for capitalistic gain only to cultivate in us a sense of plenty.   How it affects our ability for long term thinking expands which a skill that is in short supply nowadays.  It reminds us that the fruit of creation demands we leverage our efforts and energy by taking small steps that have the potential of changing our life.  It is not from greed, begging Creation, and victimhood.  The mental bank is the most anti capitalistic game that reminds us of our sovereignty in partnership with the All.  

I am going to pay myself for having fun.  I hope it becomes one of your value events.

Sharing my Mental bank entry from 2016

Attachments:

My entry in 2016

Attachments:

Mary, was this conference call recording posted on the site?

Andre, you don't have to ask. You just have to check Gathering>>Call Recordings, where you will find it is indeed there! ;-D

Andre said:

Mary, was this conference call recording posted on the site?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet 14 hours ago. 109 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 293 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Thursday. 47 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Thursday. 36 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service