This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 17159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I did, thats so funny lol. I edited it like a minute after I posted it, because I hesitated and thought I didnt want to push you that much...but in the end it makes me think I should have written exactly that haha.

And no, I cannot just look at things and see, at least not in the way you suggest, but dowsing works on the same principle as what RG uses.
I think we all have the same abilities, only to some they come naturally while others have to learn them.
But I might be wrong. Things I can do now, I could always do, I just thought I couldnt.

Anyway Sam, if you wish to get answers, dowsing can be very accurate if used properly, dont disregard it just because its not a "machine" in the traditional mechanical sense.

Sam Singer said:

Sam..you can get the validation you ask for yourself..radiesthesia is dowsing
There is no machine, even if there was, why would you need it?
To test an illusion with another illusion?
Bro

Did u not say that? Seems ur message mutated since I responded. Strange, anyhow energy can still be measured in the material world friend. Disregarding positive and negative energy is like disregarding existence. Even though the machine is "not there" it is still a way for us to interface with physical phenomenon if it did exist. If u can just look at something and see how its energized that's cool :) Just know not everyone has the same abilities.

Haha man, when i was reading your reply I just got done with a 10-hour coding binge, I thought you were referencing the word machine in terms of the machine of the world or (maya) if u know what that is. So I got very confused as to what you were trying to say. 

Jakub Faist said:

Yeah I did, thats so funny lol. I edited it like a minute after I posted it, because I hesitated and thought I didnt want to push you that much...but in the end it makes me think I should have written exactly that haha.

And no, I cannot just look at things and see, at least not in the way you suggest, but dowsing works on the same principle as what RG uses.
I think we all have the same abilities, only to some they come naturally while others have to learn them.
But I might be wrong. Things I can do now, I could always do, I just thought I couldnt.

Anyway Sam, if you wish to get answers, dowsing can be very accurate if used properly, dont disregard it just because its not a "machine" in the traditional mechanical sense.

Sam Singer said:

Sam..you can get the validation you ask for yourself..radiesthesia is dowsing
There is no machine, even if there was, why would you need it?
To test an illusion with another illusion?
Bro

Did u not say that? Seems ur message mutated since I responded. Strange, anyhow energy can still be measured in the material world friend. Disregarding positive and negative energy is like disregarding existence. Even though the machine is "not there" it is still a way for us to interface with physical phenomenon if it did exist. If u can just look at something and see how its energized that's cool :) Just know not everyone has the same abilities.

Yeah all good brother :)

Hey everyone!
Does anybody know how taking the alchemy change the way our body interact with radiaton exposures?
As example, if I take Sri Yantra and get a lot of wireless device radiaton from my cellphone, how does the monoatomic gold as a super conductor change the way the radiation hits the body or does it change it at all?
Thank you for your time.
So, I’ve always been ridiculously sensitive to EMF’s...and have found that my sensitivities have increased exponentially since taking Alchemy - Sri Yantra specifically. I actually haven’t been on the site for awhile due to Having difficulty with being near my phone Or a computer screen for any length of time whatsoever. However, I do feel like it strengthens the field in some capacity against EMF’s & radiation. supplementing the physical structure with precious monatomic metals actually creates quantum shifts Within the body, activating its ability to act as a superconductor itself - for the entire frequency spectrum. As an HSP, I am highly sensitive to EMF and Radiation. I recently moved from an area with extremely low EMF, to an city, where there is EMF everywhere. I think the Alchemy helps a great deal, but I like to use multiple tools to help cancel out the effects. Like super clean eating, pure water - always with Shungite in it - Orgone generators, setting energetic protections around devices, and avoiding devices that protect radiation As much as humanly possible. I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you Michelle!

The reason I am asking, is that my wife has became super sensitive to EMF now that she is pregnant. 

Just the phones being near her makes her very ill. She has been taking Origin and Currents for awhile but it doesnt seem to atleast yet protect her from it.

I have noticed myself getting these joints pains on my fingers if I hold my phone for long periods.

We need to invest on that Shungite aswell! And get a pair of radiation blocking pouches for our phones. 

I've never seen or tested Orgone generators how do they work?

Only protection I use at the moment is reiki on myself, wife, kids and surroundings, when I remember to ^_^

Michelle said:

So, I’ve always been ridiculously sensitive to EMF’s...and have found that my sensitivities have increased exponentially since taking Alchemy - Sri Yantra specifically. I actually haven’t been on the site for awhile due to Having difficulty with being near my phone Or a computer screen for any length of time whatsoever. However, I do feel like it strengthens the field in some capacity against EMF’s & radiation. supplementing the physical structure with precious monatomic metals actually creates quantum shifts Within the body, activating its ability to act as a superconductor itself - for the entire frequency spectrum. As an HSP, I am highly sensitive to EMF and Radiation. I recently moved from an area with extremely low EMF, to an city, where there is EMF everywhere. I think the Alchemy helps a great deal, but I like to use multiple tools to help cancel out the effects. Like super clean eating, pure water - always with Shungite in it - Orgone generators, setting energetic protections around devices, and avoiding devices that protect radiation As much as humanly possible. I hope this information is helpful.

When your wife is done with her pregnancy if this is in the budget buy this.

If not reach out to me.

https://youtu.be/Gd5R-pPpoZY

There are cheaper alternatives like the RIFE machine the science is the same. I REPEAT do not give this to her while she is pregnant it is unknown whether is has adverse side-effects in that condition. Instead have her walk barefoot amongst the soil of the earth and charge up that way. We should have an electric field around us 24/7 enabled through the natural connection we have with the electro-magnetic field of the earth but with all of the technology and shoes and concrete and high buildings we are very sensitive because the electro-waves hit our cells and warm them up/damage them instead of hitting our forcefields and scattering into oblivion.

Also bought a router called jrs eco-wifi, reduces field pulsations by 90%. Remove the "SMART" meter from your home it is creating high energy pulse waves that are killing you slowly and leaving you in a low vibrational state.(literally just call the energy company and say I want the smart meter gone, its that easy)  Turn off GFI's before bed, buy yourself a "dumb" phone if possible less radiation on 3G. And most importantly don't become afraid of it. Your biology was designed to withstand much much much much more than little radio waves nothing weakens the system like fear and stress. However, the cleaner and more intune you are the more sensitive you will be. So someone who is killing themselves with McDonalds and coke will just not have a clue that EMF's are harmful. The fact that you feel them is a good thing.
Taro said:

Thank you Michelle!

The reason I am asking, is that my wife has became super sensitive to EMF now that she is pregnant. 

Just the phones being near her makes her very ill. She has been taking Origin and Currents for awhile but it doesnt seem to atleast yet protect her from it.

I have noticed myself getting these joints pains on my fingers if I hold my phone for long periods.

We need to invest on that Shungite aswell! And get a pair of radiation blocking pouches for our phones. 

Only protection I use at the moment is reiki on myself, wife, kids and surroundings, when I remember to ^_^

Michelle said:

Taro, have her tell the alchemy to protect her from everything. Also, have you looked into www.imagi.love? That will do it also.

Taro said:

Thank you Michelle!

Michelle said:

Hey Sam and thank you for your anwser!

I have taken a look at that machine before, but sadly I dont know when I could afford one. 

Im interested what other options there are.

Good thing is that we dont have a wifi router nor a smart meter, and there is no 5G in our area.

The phones we have tho are almost the highest radiating ones in the market. Brand is Xiaomi, didnt know about it untill all the symptoms came and we began to search info about it.

Ill gladly hear more, Sam!

Sam Singer said:

If not reach out to me.

There are cheaper alternatives like the RIFE machine the science is the same. I REPEAT do not give this to her while she is pregnant it is unknown whether is has adverse side-effects in that condition. Instead have her walk barefoot amongst the soil of the earth and charge up that way. We should have an electric field around us 24/7 enabled through the natural connection we have with the electro-magnetic field of the earth but with all of the technology and shoes and concrete and high buildings we are very sensitive because the electro-waves hit our cells and warm them up/damage them instead of hitting our forcefields and scattering into oblivion.

Also bought a router called jrs eco-wifi, reduces field pulsations by 90%. Remove the "SMART" meter from your home it is creating high energy pulse waves that are killing you slowly and leaving you in a low vibrational state.(literally just call the energy company and say I want the smart meter gone, its that easy)  Turn off GFI's before bed, buy yourself a "dumb" phone if possible less radiation on 3G. And most importantly don't become afraid of it. Your biology was designed to withstand much much much much more than little radio waves nothing weakens the system like fear and stress. However, the cleaner and more intune you are the more sensitive you will be. So someone who is killing themselves with McDonalds and coke will just not have a clue that EMF's are harmful. The fact that you feel them is a good thing.
Taro said:

Thank you Michelle!

Michelle said:

Thank you Jason.
I had not thought of that either!
Going to try that out for sure.

EMF sensitivity, food sensitivity, chemical sensitivity all can be a result of limbic system trauma (mental, physical, emotional causes)  stress or dysfunction.While no prolonged EMF exposure is good for anyone, emf sensitivity is showing something is seriously off in our nervous system. You can desensitize yourself to electricity/EMF by rewiring the brain as well as calming down the fight flight or freeze response through developing vagal nerve tone, meditation and earthing practices. 

Taro, I researched some alternatives for you while you are on a budget. First of all I will repeat there are RIFE machines out there for a couple hundred, the effectiveness of which I cannot stand behind. So thats a do your own research type deal. Also with your wife's pregnancy check out these articles on how to maximize the health of your baby and family. 

https://drsircus.com/iodine/sources-and-uses-for-iodine-iodine-to-r...

https://drsircus.com/magnesium/magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-diagno...

Anywho, thats just a start. Let me know if you exhaust the resources on the website provided and I will send more.

(Personally recommend Iodarol and Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil, I use them everyday and wow! The difference is REAL)

Taro said:

Hey Sam and thank you for your anwser!

I have taken a look at that machine before, but sadly I dont know when I could afford one. 

Im interested what other options there are.

Good thing is that we dont have a wifi router nor a smart meter, and there is no 5G in our area.

The phones we have tho are almost the highest radiating ones in the market. Brand is Xiaomi, didnt know about it untill all the symptoms came and we began to search info about it.

Ill gladly hear more, Sam!

Sam Singer said:

If not reach out to me.

Taro said:

Thank you Michelle!

Michelle said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 5 hours ago. 54 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 6 hours ago. 15 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

A livefeed recording I did a week ago!!

Started by Dennis Osseman in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Oct 19. 2 Replies

The videos I shoot with me portraying my story as to how I have come to crystallize myself ((cannot find a better word to explain what I have been through)), the first stage of Ascension.. Connecting…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Taro Oct 16. 765 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service