This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 17159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is also an interesting point of view, as I have never had EMF sensitivity this makes a lot of sense, it does however seem that some people are genetically more sensitive to certain things and there ain't a whole lot they can do about it. Like you said though this can be counteracted with good health and the knowledge of how to implement it all around. 

Mary Betts said:

EMF sensitivity, food sensitivity, chemical sensitivity all can be a result of limbic system trauma (mental, physical, emotional causes)  stress or dysfunction.While no prolonged EMF exposure is good for anyone, emf sensitivity is showing something is seriously off in our nervous system. You can desensitize yourself to electricity/EMF by rewiring the brain as well as calming down the fight flight or freeze response through developing vagal nerve tone, meditation and earthing practices. 

Thank you Mary!

She has been very sensitive to all smells and so many foods and smells disgust her right now.

She has had 3 childs now and 2 of them were boys, and on both boy pregnancies she suffered this illness called: Hyperemesis Gravidarum

Which made her puke out everything she ate and drank for the whole pregnancy!

It was a miracle that both boys were still healthy, except that other one had asthma and other one had psoriasis and few allergies.

This time she didnt have so violent sickness but still been puking from time to time. 

Now she cant get to sleep either, like only a hour in a night.

She took some Valeriana extract which helped her sleep last night, but the actual cause of these symptoms must be somewhere deeper that is causing all this. And I now believe it might be this limbic system trauma.

Mary Betts said:

EMF sensitivity, food sensitivity, chemical sensitivity all can be a result of limbic system trauma (mental, physical, emotional causes)  stress or dysfunction.While no prolonged EMF exposure is good for anyone, emf sensitivity is showing something is seriously off in our nervous system. You can desensitize yourself to electricity/EMF by rewiring the brain as well as calming down the fight flight or freeze response through developing vagal nerve tone, meditation and earthing practices. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 6 hours ago. 54 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 6 hours ago. 15 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

A livefeed recording I did a week ago!!

Started by Dennis Osseman in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Oct 19. 2 Replies

The videos I shoot with me portraying my story as to how I have come to crystallize myself ((cannot find a better word to explain what I have been through)), the first stage of Ascension.. Connecting…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Taro Oct 16. 765 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service