This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 11849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abhishek!  Welcome to the.....

Thanks to all for kind and encouraging words...

I must thank Nigel and Jason for working patiently with me and making this 'arrival' possible 

Congrats Abhishek!

Hi Jason
I have a question about the "manifestation" meditation we did 3 Thursdays ago in one of our calls. Do we do it every night until what we want shows up. Or is once enough and then we move on to the next thing we want to happen. For example, let's say I want a merlin stone. Do I do the process every day until I get the stone or do I do once and move on to the next item on my list.

Hi, Winnie. Well, in the "old days," you know, the '90s, you'd have to continue to visit your visualization from time to time, and make the choices that move you towards the realization of it on this plane. Or like the old pragmatic mystic, Neville Goddard, might say, "Live your life from that moment forward as though your desire already exists."

But it depends on what you were asking for, which by the way is the same thing as visualizing, only visualizing is more powerful because it gives a "blueprint" to which Intelligent Energy can adhere.

Do you dare share with the class what you were asking for, because this is the conversation we should be having.

Theo said:

Hi Jason
I have a question about the "manifestation" meditation we did 3 Thursdays ago in one of our calls. Do we do it every night until what we want shows up. Or is once enough and then we move on to the next thing we want to happen. For example, let's say I want a merlin stone. Do I do the process every day until I get the stone or do I do once and move on to the next item on my list.

I have a great desire, or perhaps an impulse  to have a Merlin stone.  I have an image I would wear it as a necklace.  I sense how it would affect me and those I come in contact with.  Beyond that, I don't have all the ideas in place why and how I would use it.  I just want it like a child wants something insignificant to us as a piece of candy.

In this current reality I don't have the financial means that would make that happen.  I vacillate between two strategies shall I say...  I-magining  the reality that would lead me to acquiring the stone.  By that I mean seeing rendering a professional service and seeing holding the cash used to purchase the stone.  Second, seeing me already wearing and relating with the stone.

AND I think in a subtle way I was asking for support to "succeed" to my throne.. in the sense of having the strength to shoulder the responsibilities that come with that.  I don't know what it means.. but I feel that's what it has come to be for me. 

Jason said:

Do you dare share with the class what you were asking for, because this is the conversation we should be having.

Theo said:

Hi Jason

Winnie, when we did that that night, there was a lot of energy, but I imagine a lot of scattered focus, too, "competing" visualizations. I think I'd read The Crystal Skull again, and draw from it the technique as set-down in there. That IS the technique, used throughout the ages with minor differences from time to time, culture to culture, school to school. What's there will speak deeply to the feminine nature.

I suggest you adopt it, and then perhaps adapt it, if so moved. Make a little ceremony of it, complete it, and see how it feels for you when you know it's done. That's an amazing feeling.

http://thesuperbeings.net/page/the-crystal-skull

Theo said:

I have a great desire, or perhaps an impulse  to have a Merlin stone.  I have an image I would wear it as a necklace.  I sense how it would affect me and those I come in contact with.  Beyond that, I don't have all the ideas in place why and how I would use it.  I just want it like a child wants something insignificant to us as a piece of candy.

Anybody feel it's time for a change in weather where you are? I'm not sure we'd ever get authorization to make changes to weather where one of us is not, so I think we leave that alone. But if you have weather patterns where you are and feel it's appropriate for a change, post here and we'll look into it and then, if you need it, give precise directions for causing it.

Only weather? or some other manifestations of energy , like EQ?

Jason said:

Anybody feel it's time for a change in weather where you are? I'm not sure we'd ever get authorization to make changes to weather where one of us is not, so I think we leave that alone. But if you have weather patterns where you are and feel it's appropriate for a change, post here and we'll look into it and then, if you need it, give precise directions for causing it.

A, refresh me on what is EQ?

Abhishek said:

Only weather? or some other manifestations of energy , like EQ?

Jason said:

Nathan, imagine Earth as a body, self-aware, intelligent, communicative (all absolutely true), working through her own karmic stuff, densities, clearings, realizations, etc. Weather, what can be energetically expressed by it, is an outward manifestation of balancing, cleansing, and so on. In the midst of rapid change, there are extremes, just as there have been with the people crawling around on her.

So, the first thing to ascertain is whether or not weather-work would be an interference with her processes. For instance, some weather-work would call for a change in entire systems, upper air temps, pressure systems, etc. But, for example, let's say that a weak moisture system is rolling in and light rain is expected. You can muscle it up, amp up the moisture content, order several hours of drenching rain that won't actually call for modifications of causal systems, nor begin chain reactions that can have global consequences.

So micro-scales are generally OK. Let's say you want it to be clear so you can go out and watch a meteor storm. To clear the skies right over the top of your head for two hours isn't a big deal, and nothing in the systems needs to change for that. It's just making a temporary hole. If you do the work as I've been teaching it (fully aware not many have been paying attention! ;-D), and you can't get to the point where you feel the joy that comes in knowing that it's already done, it won't happen. If you do get to the point where you feel the joy that comes in knowing that it's already done, it will comply.

In the mid-'90s, during Summer, there was a general drought condition over most of the West. Here, we'd had 60 days without so much as a cloud, much less any rain, and the temperatures were downright cruel. Suddenly, out of the clear blue, I was shown how to change it. I didn't know it at the time, but I was actually being called upon to help change it. I did the work and three days later the entire system, its pattern, was changed, and the moisture cycles were normalized for the next year. My visualization included me standing in my back yard, shirtless, arms held towards the sky, head tipped back, eyes closed, raindrops falling on my face, me feeling the sheer joy of a wonderful, wet, cleansing rain. When it came, I stripped off my shirt and went out in the yard and completed the circle, fulfilled the deja vu, self-fulfilled my own prophecy. In short, in doing the work the actuality of it was already done, thus the joy that is felt while doing the work, but in this slow moving simulation, it takes time for it to objectify.

It's worth mentioning that we also later found out the general drought of the West at that time was artificially generated by the people who mess with stuff like that, like HAARP, and so without knowing it at the time I was called upon to counteract what they were doing. It pissed them off, too. So there's that possibility as well...meaning to check whether or not extreme weather conditions are being artificially produced. If so, then counteraction of that work could very well be appropriate.

Northern California is in a big drought. We don't get to mess with that. But a friend had a big fire closing in on a large pot growing operation up there, and so asked for my help in turning it away. We did it, but the attitude of the "nature minds" operating in it were a bit like, "OK, this time, for you, but you owe us." Although, I can feel a juncture out there, just beyond the horizon, where I'll get called upon to help with Northern California.

There's a drought going on on the East Coast, or was as of not too long ago, and I got the go ahead to do some work there but the person living there hasn't asked for it. It also takes the asking.

Does all that make sense?

nathan fetchko said:

A couple days ago I was in the process of cooking some food and the lights started flickering. There were very strong gusts of wind and rain outside and I really didn't want a power outage to happen. So i prayed that the weather would clear up so the power didn't 

If you are going to command weather properly, what are the essential guide lines?

Jason said:

I'm just catching up with discussions.  Jason, thank you for your reply to Nathan about changing local weather patterns.  I'm also responding to your last paragraph. I live on the East Coast, specifically in the Lower Hudson Valley of NYS and I know we are experiencing drought conditions -- I drive by two reservoirs in my geographic area daily and I have watched as the water levels -- which were full in the Spring -- have gone down and are now severely low.  I understand that parts of New Jersey are under a drought warning and residents are being told to conserve water.  So, I would like to ask for help on behalf of New York and New Jersey and other parts of the East Coast that have been experiencing a lack of rain.  And if the relief can come before the 32 degree and below temps settle in and bring the Winter precipitation of snow and ice rather than rain and we get a blizzard instead -- that would really be appreciated!  :) And please let me know how/if I can be of help. 

Just heard on the weather report tonight that 2 - 3 feet of snow is expected in elevations above 11,000 feet on Mauna Loa on the big island of Hawaii.  Talk about strange weather patterns!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 2 hours ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service