This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 11828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stacy,

I have never tried that. What was the idea you were thinking with that? Maybe just absorption quickness? I will ask Jason about it as I don't know a lot of about DMSO. 

Mary

Hi, Stacy. A little clarification, please? Are you talking about mixing them so that the DMSO can accomplish a topical systemic delivery? Or are you talking about simply using them at the same time and are wondering about interaction type stuff?

Stacy Jett said:

Can you use DMSO with Rhodium, Iridium and Palladium? Would you know?
Thank you,
s

This morning I woke up around 4:45.  I felt my 3rd eye opened and I felt an influx of zapping energy. My body froze for few seconds. The zapping energy continued throughout the day. Right now I feel a bit ungrounded and super off. Anyone experiencing  a bombardment of energy.  

This seems to be a widening group phenom. Very interesting!

Theo said:

This morning I woke up around 4:45.  I felt my 3rd eye opened and I felt an influx of zapping energy. My body froze for few seconds. The zapping energy continued throughout the day. Right now I feel a bit ungrounded and super off. 

I have had a mild mmigraine for 2 days. For the past 2 hours I am spontaneously streching my limbs and neck because I just need to expand or widened my body. My palms spontaneously arched themselves without any prompting on my part. It's very weird even for me.

Cheryl said:

This seems to be a widening group phenom. Very interesting!

Theo said:

This morning I woke up around 4:45.  I felt my 3rd eye opened and I felt an influx of zapping energy. My body froze for few seconds. The zapping energy continued throughout the day. Right now I feel a bit ungrounded and super off. 

Read today that famous designer Kate Spade committed suicide today in the most dramatic way.  She used a red scarf to hang herself and left a letter to a 13 year old daughter absolving her of any guilt the daughter may carry.

My question is not meant to minimize the emotional pain and turmoil; her family and those close to her are experiencing.

Is there a penalty for those who live this simulation through suicide?  All religions prohibit suicides.  It's an odd question to knowing on a certain level that anything that's going to happen is going to happen anyway, and  knowing that this  dramatic act of violence is designed or was designed with cohhot with everyone else, not just Kate Spade.  

I never had any desire at all to purchase any of her designs.  Until today she was not meaningful in my life.  But such a dramatic exit did  get my attention.

Hi Theo,

I don't think there is any penalty. I don't think it works like that. I do think it's quite possible on the other side, they could just clean you up and after some rest probably send you back in there to finish what you started and that's probably if your deeper self agrees to do that. I don't know if that's always true. It seems like people are just tired of living. They are done. It is interesting that it kinda seems like it's on the rise. I think people that commit suicide, maybe afterward they are working to help out, but just on the other side. That's what I hear anyways. 

I found this little blurb by Esther Hicks/Abraham.  I like the perspective.

Every death is brought about by the culmination of the vibration of the
being. There is not an exception to that. No one, beast or human, makes
their transition into Nonphysical without it being the vibrational consensus
that is within them. Every death is suicide because every death is
self-imposed. G-1/8/00

Penalty is not the right word. It is assuming that those who don't commit suicide are rewarded.

I feel that we come into t.v. his world with a map on how we want to leave. It's part of the many experiences and feelings the victim and the survivors sough to experience. 

I am interested to know about the back story on why it is considered a "sin" or an act of cowardice

Hi Winnie, From my perspective (which still contains distortions because I am responding from my evolving but still limited 3D/4D understanding), the "back story" is part of the old programmed 3D beliefs created by those who have chosen the path of service to self and control of others.  It goes hand-in-hand with the distorted belief of those who are still asleep that "God" is separate from/outside of themselves and sits in judgment of our guilt, worthiness, shame, etc.;  who doles out rewards and punishments for our  "sins" (e.g., mistakes, misdeeds, etc.), and that there is a real, external heaven or hell we go to after our bodies die.

I think the belief that "suicide is a sin" was programmed into humanity's consciousness because:   imagine what would happen if those who enslave others for their own gain/enrichment were to lose their "sheep" because the slave desired "to get out" of their terrible life and the only way they were aware of being able to do that was by killing themselves.  Those in power would no longer have anyone to use or control for self gain.  Don't you find it curious that the opposite, equally distorted belief of killing another person be it one-on-one or in a war for any number of so called "valid" reasons, e.g., because you feel threatened by that other person, group or country;  you disagree with their religious beliefs;  or it's an opportunity or way to get their land or gold or oil,  etc. -- is hailed to be an heroic act?  These are all manipulations contrived to keep humanity asleep and unaware of their true sovereignty and power.

Imagine a world where every human is awake and understands that they are God and that they are in control of their reality; that they in fact create their reality by the vibratory frequency of their  thoughts, feelings and emotions.  They understand and know that it's their thoughts about a particular experience -- be it with another person or event -- that generates emotions and feelings.  That in reality, the person, event, or experience is neutral and does not have an emotion or feeling associated with it.  That it's their reaction which creates the thoughts which in turn create the emotion or feeling.  This is what the 4D transition Gaia and humanity is "ascending" or evolving or expanding into is all about.  The knowing that there is only YOU. That you are conscious awareness experiencing and expressing itself in many different disguises, so you cannot be vulnerable to or hurt by anyone or anything because it is simply YOU in another form or personality.  And all of this is occurring as a "dream" within the "mind" of your conscious awareness which uses the energetic field of infinite possibilities to create the "reality" it wishes to experience and express itself within.  And best of all is, we can change that reality by the energetic vibration and conscious awareness of our imagination and thoughts.  And we enter and exit this dream at whatever time and in whatever manner we decide upon and want to experience.

Just my 2 cents on the subject at my current level of distorted understanding.    :)

Theo said:

I am interested to know about the back story on why it is considered a "sin" or an act of cowardice

Well said , Nancy!

I agree. Well said Nancy

Thia Belajonas said:

Well said , Nancy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Friday. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Osseman on Friday. 505 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Mary Betts

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Kara Boniecka Jun 12. 50 Replies

This is Mary Betts' Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service