This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 12785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I crave it

More knowledge is always welcome. Thanks for sharing Jason.

I just wanted to say that I've begun reading the wormhole documents again after two years. It's like I'm reading them for the first time.  There is sooooo much valuable information held there. Loving it and look forward to getting on the computer to read/learn more. Wonderful!

Hi Cheryl! I've read the Wormhole documents a couple of times but this is a good reminder for me to read them again as well. Every time I do it is fresh and synchronistically just what I need to be reminded of or learn.  Yay!

Sooo, I guess I’ll put this under general questions bc it’s not as important just a fun convo.

What do you all classify a tomato as? A fruit or veggie?

Ive been undecided for years and lately I’ve been trying to cut my sugar habit (super difficult btw, my body is so addicted and I didn’t even realize it). I was diceing tomatoes earlier and it dawned on me that tomatoes are not a sugar food like fruits! There’s MY answer, it was that simple. A veggie!

Hi Andre

it is classified as a fruit because it has seeds.  Nothing wrong with sugar from fruit .  As always , everything in moderation.

Andre said:

Sooo, I guess I’ll put this under general questions bc it’s not as important just a fun convo.

What do you all classify a tomato as? A fruit or veggie?

Ive been undecided for years and lately I’ve been trying to cut my sugar habit (super difficult btw, my body is so addicted and I didn’t even realize it). I was diceing tomatoes earlier and it dawned on me that tomatoes are not a sugar food like fruits! There’s MY answer, it was that simple. A veggie!

I just learned one of my favorite fruits has a neurotoxin in it, bummer!!!

https://phys.org/news/2013-11-sweet-poison-star-fruit-neurotoxin.html

Things are starting to heat up. I'm working right now on the highest sorcery/alchemy I have ever been guided to. Merlin's running the show. Just to see who is on their toes, and who is following their guidance, stuff like that, I embed stuff in other places. So, while this thread was fired back up for wanting disclosure and "classes" of esoteric secrets, at the same time I was writing one or two in the blog posts about putting down religion where Munus was getting after me. The point is, you learn these by paying close attention.

Soon, I'll be talking more about the coming alchemy, which will include - we think - a true white powder gold from gold (but I think it's possible it will be something far more exotic). I think using stuff like this could be a point-of-no-return commitment to the highest possible path in human form. So far, we're over 30 steps in, and alchemies are materializing on the way. It's looking like there could be as many as 7 of them. These are the types that will require physical purity to use. It's why we've been led to the intense purification methods that have all come about in the last year or so.

This all adds up to the fact that I'm being called upon to take a group of people to an incredibly high state of being. What intrigues me about it is that I'm being shown the esoteric secrets will just become known to those using the alchemy, without the need for relaying the information through classes or teaching, although I know we'll be having calls to talk about that stuff. 

So, get yourselves ready for legendary level stuff. This requires sincerity, nobility, surrender, and a willingness to strike off into the unknown, come what may, including the potential dissipation of all the false trappings of your 3D "life."

Beautiful

On stand by!
Let's do it!

Count me in -- I can't wait!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 9 hours ago. 560 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson 11 hours ago. 9 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Beyond Buddha: Suffering, Morality, Liberación

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Have you ever tried to tell yourself “it’s not real” in your inner voice?I should probably be careful about sharing this, but, whatever, I’m a reckless monk. Have all the secrets all the time.it’s…Continue

Magnetic Pole Reversal

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Osseman on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Earth's magnetic pole is definitely on the move. It seems a full reversal is imminent. These do happen, and they are a whole different thing than a crustal or geologic pole reversal. But it makes for…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service