This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 13584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a link to The Slope: The Slope You can download the mp3 for free.

This is a link to the developer's youtube channel:  The Brain Hub. They will list the brainwaves that each 'song' goes through. I like what they produce and they have a good selection but there is a lot of other great stuff out there for you to choose from.

G'Day Andre, I was just wanting to add a little note here regarding a diet; your diet my not ever be "perfect" as you say; your body will be in this flux for sometime now; I, am constantly in need of adjusting my intake to match that which my energetic body is requiring. My complete unit is changing into another Light Body Form; or so this seems. I am very aware of many, changes pulsing through my body; the Alchemy is most effect !!!

Ummmm, I’ve delved into a lot of esoteric things but not this one. Shapeshifting. I just had a dream where I met a group of shapeshifters. I don’t know how I knew they were shapeshifters but I did. I stopped one of them and told her that I thought it was cool, hahaha, and asked if they could teach me. She called me a novice and gave me a title to a book and told me to start there. I’m searching for the book now in this waking state, maybe I find it maybe I don’t!

Does anyone have any knowledge on shapeshifting? JD, your thoughts and knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

It's done by the most accomplished sorcerers, shamans, in all parts of the world. I honestly don't know that I, or any of us, will be doing it in this go round. Maybe so. I don't really care. If you'd like to look more into it, a good place to start would be Huna magic, maybe Max Freedom Long. 

Andre said:

Ummmm, I’ve delved into a lot of esoteric things but not this one. Shapeshifting. I just had a dream where I met a group of shapeshifters. I don’t know how I knew they were shapeshifters but I did. I stopped one of them and told her that I thought it was cool, hahaha, and asked if they could teach me. She called me a novice and gave me a title to a book and told me to start there. I’m searching for the book now in this waking state, maybe I find it maybe I don’t!

Does anyone have any knowledge on shapeshifting? JD, your thoughts and knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks JD. I feel it would take a more energy than I feel like giving to the subject at the moment, so maybe something for later in life. Thanks again.

And thank you as well Molly!

Hey JD.

I read  The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth by Dolores Cannon a few months ago. I remember reading something saying that we volunteers do not come here to this plane with karma and that the only way to begin having karma here is to have children while here. Correct me if I said that wrong, I no longer have the book with me. Can you explain what karma actually is and why we volunteers do not come here with it? And the part about starting karma by having children?  Thank you in advance.

I would be interested on JD’s take on the karma thing as well ... it never resonated with me, but I have 4 kids and 7 grandkids kind of weird to start with them ... hmmmmm

Andre, I don't know where you got the having kids thing for karma, but it wasn't from me, or it was somehow misread. Karma is one of those Eastern concepts that is explained in way over-simplified and far-too dogmatic terms. The truth is, the second Matrix movie had it right. It means, I am here to do what I am here to do. You could say the karma was set up previously to precipitate the need for the subsequent function.

By way of example, I once had a lively discussion with a Buddhist, who told me that his guru had told him he had about 100 lives to go to be free of his karma. I laughed out loud, unable to believe that anybody could believe such claptrap, and then apologized. I then told him I could clear him of all of it then and there. He didn't accept that, thought it was absurd, which means that his belief was going to keep him trapped in a karmic loop until he stopped believing what his guru was telling him. It's important to note that he could well have been functioning precisely according to his design.

To explain why people have karma from one embodiment to the next is a heck of a difficult explanation, but it has to do with individual choice, stubbornness, naivety, even ignorance, while NOT in a body. This story touches the margin of understanding it. After you've read it, I could probably go into it a little more.

http://thesuperbeings.net/page/blood-wall

Another way to describe karma is to say un-cleared emotional densities/programs. Volunteers don't have it coming in because they have left behind the 3D drama layer (as discussed in "The Simple Truth") millions, if not billions, of years ago. However, once here, it's accumulated just as it is with anybody that comes here. The 3D drama layer is almost the only sub-cycle in the full evolutionary cycle where such densities/programs are accumulated, although they can also be accumulated in 4D. No volunteer these days comes from anything lower than higher octave 4D, and the vast majority right now are 5D and 6D people.

Another element can be illustrated by this little story, which is going to become one of the Tales of Mastery. Suffice it to say that we have a long-time friend and member here, who is smart, sophisticated, an excellent healer, open, clear, etc. This person has/had a client who was complaining of demonic presences, external manifestations, even possession, and her health was consequently becoming a big problem. They were asking for my help.

I've dealt with stuff like this before, and it's very straightforward. The person who is possessed is possessed by another aspect of themselves, period. From the highest level perspective that is inescapably true. So we dove in and had a look at this client. What we saw is that she is indeed of the Dark. It's her true nature, and it's true on all levels. That the client was seeking help from lightworkers was her biggest problem. It was causing all of her health problems. She was going against her true nature. We suggested she look for her kind and seek help from them. That is how she would find balance and well-being, from a Dark practitioner. 

So based on that, what does the Dark side do? Well, it's the Dark's nature to control, to diminish vitality, to destroy. In doing, being and acting in keeping with their true nature, as required by Divine Law, are they accumulating karma? Of course not. They are here to do what they are here to do. If it's possible for anything to NOT be exactly as it should be, you could say that Western religion has done the greatest disservice to true understanding by making the Dark be the enemy of God. Nothing is, nor could be, further from the truth. It is as precisely necessary as the Light.

Here's another way to see it. Everybody on these boards has been sucked off by a vampiric person, both in an out of bodies. Is that vampiric person accumulating karma for doing that? For an answer, try this on for size. Many of us are such huge energetic entities using these bodies, our energy essence must be distributed, and there are not very many better ways to distribute it than through vampiric people. So, in that sense, vampiric people function like viruses that have ill-intent, but function in a needed capacity. Without the ill-intent, they wouldn't perform their needed capacity. And it's not just for distribution. We're often so hugely energetic that without vampires drawing off of us our bodies couldn't tolerate our own meta-bandwidth. 

Anyway...

Andre said:

Hey JD.

I read  The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth by Dolores Cannon a few months ago. I remember reading something saying that we volunteers do not come here to this plane with karma and that the only way to begin having karma here is to have children while here. Correct me if I said that wrong, I no longer have the book with me. Can you explain what karma actually is and why we volunteers do not come here with it? And the part about starting karma by having children?  Thank you in advance.

Understood JD. Is it possible to hop back on the karmic cycle while here in anway? (Not saying I want to, just curious. I think I’d rather not) Or do we simply go back to whichever density we came from and continue on?

got it ... check

One of my favorite songs. You know your in the right place when people know Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Molly Helene said:

Yeah. Beautiful. It's the lyrics of Teardrop by Massive Attack with Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.

Theo said:

Molly- that was love

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service