This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 13628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or better yet, consider Mezzanine to be one of the best 20 albums ever made. Did you ever hear any of the remixes, like the one by Phutureprimitive? 

David Lopez said:

One of my favorite songs. You know your in the right place when people know Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Molly Helene said:

Yeah. Beautiful. It's the lyrics of Teardrop by Massive Attack with Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.

Theo said:

Molly- that was love

Yes I have,  Rapid Cognition was the one I liked from that album. How about Leftfield- Rhythm and Stealth or Leftism?

JD Aliix said:

Or better yet, consider Mezzanine to be one of the best 20 albums ever made. Did you ever hear any of the remixes, like the one by Phutureprimitive? 

David Lopez said:

One of my favorite songs. You know your in the right place when people know Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Molly Helene said:

Yeah. Beautiful. It's the lyrics of Teardrop by Massive Attack with Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.

Theo said:

Molly- that was love

Love that stuff. Sub Conscious was in my queue for a quite a while.

David Lopez said:

Yes I have,  Rapid Cognition was the one I liked from that album. How about Leftfield- Rhythm and Stealth or Leftism?

JD Aliix said:

David Lopez said:

Molly Helene said:

Theo said:

Molly- that was love

Hi Jason, you know I've never introduced myself and I've been enjoying the knowledge and feel of this site.

I just wanted to make it proper and say how grateful I am to be part of this forum.

My name is David of course I'm 39 and live in Southern California. My life made a turn around mid-2015 into this more spiritual thinking. And ever since then I've been on this mission for knowledge and a sense of what were supposed to do also a bit of Truth. I keep finding myself going deeper and finding more of what I'm looking for. I would love to chat with you over the phone one day when your not busy.

Anyhoo I've got a question do you have a particular Alchemy that would be good for taking back your power? I've noticed I've been giving away my power quite a bit by asking for permission and not making decisions myself. I would like to remove all of this uncertainty and be Fearless.

Would anyone like to inform me on MDMA related to the affect it has on brain and bodies?

Hi David, Welcome!

As you are no doubt gathering, perusing the content of this website is quite empowering. My suggestion to you as what may be a great accompaniment to the Getting Started page and its links to other pages on this site, I humbly suggest using the Juva Peak Performance alchemy with the IZero alchemy. I feel this would assist you in emptying from preconditioned responses while supporting your health and well being.

Other 'old timers' on this site may have other suggestions for you as well. Ultimately it's up to you and your inner guidance. Which alchemy is speaking to you or do you feel an attraction to? Consult your inner guidance by seeing where your curiosity leads you. Try not to rely on your thinking mind too much.

If not right away, I would also suggest considering ordering a Merlin Power Stone. Look through the discussion threads for the one about the Merlin Stones and you'll read lots of fellow TSBer's experiences with their stones.

As love, Molly

Well I can tell you this. I know that some people would disagree and say there is therapuetic merit for MDMA as it was created for that purpose of helping people work through trauma etc. 

I think most people are using it recreationally. 

It has a seriously deleterious effect on the body, it can damage the gut severely over time according to my old TCM doctor, and it depletes your serotonin. When I was in my 20's I had some friends who did lots of MDMA. They got so totally BURNT out in just over 2 years of use that I was disturbed. They were literally husks of themselves, depressed and profoundly imbalanced and exhausted on every level. I don't know if they ever fully recovered.

The attractor I think is the feel good chemicals it causes to flow. Also the gooey pleasure and empathy connection. I think people are STARVED to feel this loving connection that certain chemicals can induce. 

What I saw was that it can produce empathy because of the serotonin flowing through the body and so people are kind of tapped into this good place and it generates a non-organic grown connection between people but when it wears off, there is no connection because there was no accompanying non high connections being established. Some of you can relate if you know people who treat you warmly and openly when they are high on alcohol and coldly when sober. It's the same dynamic.

Andre said:

Would anyone like to inform me on MDMA related to the affect it has on brain and bodies?

Yes, one dose can stop serotonin production for two months, thus interrupting the chain of sleep hormones. There is a powerful mind behind it. It was designed to do the opposite of what people believe it to be for: to keep you asleep.

Of the many truly dangerous drugs out there, MDMA is in the top 5. 

Andre said:

Hi Molly, thanks for your response and starting to look into the Merlin Stones. And yes will be trying out the Alchemy as well, thank you. I appreciate your advice also and any experience you have is welcome thanks.

Molly Helene said:

Hi David, Welcome!

As you are no doubt gathering, perusing the content of this website is quite empowering. My suggestion to you as what may be a great accompaniment to the Getting Started page and its links to other pages on this site, I humbly suggest using the Juva Peak Performance alchemy with the IZero alchemy. I feel this would assist you in emptying from preconditioned responses while supporting your health and well being.

Other 'old timers' on this site may have other suggestions for you as well. Ultimately it's up to you and your inner guidance. Which alchemy is speaking to you or do you feel an attraction to? Consult your inner guidance by seeing where your curiosity leads you. Try not to rely on your thinking mind too much.

If not right away, I would also suggest considering ordering a Merlin Power Stone. Look through the discussion threads for the one about the Merlin Stones and you'll read lots of fellow TSBer's experiences with their stones.

As love, Molly

Just out of curiosity Jason, what are the other 4?

Good to have you David

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by David Lopez 11 hours ago. 21 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service