This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 14951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they will start back up in March. 

Newbie here! I asked this question on my wall but I guess this isn't Facebook lol I have a question if anyone may be able to offer some insight. I was wondering what your view, or the groups views are on the Chakras as implanted overlays used to access our energy for entities to feed on our energy? Do you believe this to be true? What about other etheric implants to keep our energy in low vibration? Does the alchemy remove these or allow us to remove them for ourselves?

So, just to be clear. What you've heard is that chakras are implants? Meaning that they are artificial, invasive, and have a nefarious or sinister bent? Honestly, that's nonsense.

We are are conduits and do interact with low and high vibration beings of every possible sort. Some in physical bodies, some in upper density bodies. Our bodies are processors, and so, it's not a question whether or not we should be interacting with etheric presences, but a choice as to which you wish to make yourself available to. some choose the dark.

Do some of us have implants? yes. and there are many different types. Why are they there? A more complicated answer. The broadest possible reply is that it's part of your agreed upon mission, as part of your efforts here. I mean to say, the you, above the human character you, the presence sent to earth to assist in its evolutionary graduation. This presence would to your understanding match best with a subconscious and deeper level of processing. A deeper subtextual mind.

And yes, there are feeder entities. of course there would be. Many different types. On many different levels, generally they are considered dark entities, and of the service to self orientation.

Is our energy being suppressed or being kept at a low vibration? yes. in every practical and novel way possible. from every conceivable angle. from cell phones, to media, to politics, to soda, to the air we breathe and the topics of the day. In every possible way we are being suppressed. The better question is why and by whom.

The short answer is yes, the alchemy does remove them. But, there are caveats. First, it must align with your overall plan and mission. It may not be time for certain energy mufflers to be released yet. Because, second, this experience is not about you, this is about how you may be of service to the planet and the species. You, are actually beyond this level of earthly training. You're visiting to offer relief and high level processing. This is done by merely being here. However, your awareness expands your utility. Makes you a better and more powerful asset to their evolution. 

The alchemy is designed to be of assistance to the populace and planet. By ingesting it, yes, you will have personal revelations and breakthroughs, but mostly, it wil broaden and expand your access to the all and the higher vibrational mind beyond this worldly simulation. High level codes may them process through you and nourish the species. Where otherwise, they would not be able to.

By choosing to take the alchemy, you open the doorway to their greatest potential, by making this choice, you give humanity a chance, and a choice.

Your personal experiences with the alchemy will vary from the uniquely restrained to the uniquely profound. However, you will be more at peace and balance. Your life will become more effortless, and with your participation, you will be open to the world in a way that will allow your greatest potential and true happiness to resolve.

Heather said:

Newbie here! I asked this question on my wall but I guess this isn't Facebook lol I have a question if anyone may be able to offer some insight. I was wondering what your view, or the groups views are on the Chakras as implanted overlays used to access our energy for entities to feed on our energy? Do you believe this to be true? What about other etheric implants to keep our energy in low vibration? Does the alchemy remove these or allow us to remove them for ourselves?

Unless, what you've heard about chakras, is more along the lines, of why they are a natural feature of the body itself. Let's say, that the human body is a work of art implying a species, a group of higher vibrational minds, came together as artists to design it. And let's say, they had a mandate, which to our viewpoints, was not entirely selfless or benevolent, but they were given by this task by a level of mind to which such ideas of dark and light, of duality, no longer apply.

If we were willing to go that far, then we can see, the body in it's current form, was a series of negotiated choices desgined to acheive a certain result. To produce a specific type of experience and the individual presence, you, that would form to reside there. So, we have chakras, did there have to be? Is the current design flawed as compared to all possible variant designs? Or is it perfect for the aim, the experience it was produced for? 

I could imagine different energy processing strategies that would work, but when you look at what chakras do and how they influence and lean into the world we have created through their functioning, they really were a perfectly beautiful choice. It's hard to see the world as it is, without them. 

Here is my two cents on this.

I have read/heard about the chakra stuff being implants and it just feels off as information. Like it's some sort of disinformation flat earth type crap. Does not really make sense to me and seems like it's literally just a way to traumatize yourself. Just another paranoid interpretation of how people are being manipulated. And yes we are being manipulated every day to some extent but I don't think you need to use chakra control to do it.   Meaning I think there are simple ways to manipulate people. Advertising being a great example. Facebook being another. I don't know I could be wrong, but if chakras are so bad then why do all the healing systems on the planet utilize them for healing purposes? 

To me it's like the minute they buy into that theory then NOW they do have something to remove. You see this in the entity removal implant removal healer frauds. They are the ones putting the implants in and then charging people to remove them! That being said, I do think that there are  negatively oriented entities and I do think everyone has trauma and garbage that can be cleaned up and transmuted but I also think that there is a ton of people generating the stuff that needs to be cleansed, and people are doing it to themselves and each other unneccessarily like a vicious cycle. 

But, people will convince themselves that "removing the chakras" or however you do that helps them and if it helps them through their belief then what can I say? Do whatever you have to do to feel better. Around here and I am speaking for myself here, I prefer to see myself as FREE.  We practice awareness and mastery of our thoughts and feelings. If you engage in fear and think you are controllable through chakras then you lower your vibe and become vulnerable to the vibration of fear. Brilliant strategy! If you can rise above that that type of thinking, in calm clarity with the understanding that if you are awake and aware something can't enslave you then it puts you in a place of operating in a world/reality of sovereignty. Anyone else feel this to be true for them or do you guys feel helpless and enslaved? I think most slavery is simply the programming beleifs we continue to engage in and therefore the theory of chakra implants is just part of the problem. 

Well said, Mary. I don't want to throw you too deep into the minutia, Heather. But this, your query, into your concern, is but a tiny thread pulling on a larger mass of lies threatening to pull apart. A disclosure of the true game and nature of this world and how it operates, and yes, manipulation and evil are apart of that plan, as much as goodness and truth are. For, if all things are whole, in the One, how could they not?

That being said, there is a great effort in misdirection, a great deployment of half-truths and factually incorrect data being promulgated through out the world right now. And, it too, is apart of the broader plan, part of a suppression contingency. Which is a whole discussion into and of itself. If there is something in the lie that rings true for you, than you owe it to yourself to investigate it and see it through.

But, it is utter, sheer, nonsense. Having said that, have fun.

(laughing, tears, crying eyes emoji)

Mary Betts said:

Here is my two cents on this.

...But, people will convince themselves that "removing the chakras" or however you do that helps them and if it helps them through their belief then what can I say? Do whatever you have to do to feel better. Around here and I am speaking for myself here, I prefer to see myself as FREE.  We practice awareness and mastery of our thoughts and feelings. If you engage in fear and think you are controllable through chakras then you lower your vibe and become vulnerable to the vibration of fear. Brilliant strategy! If you can rise above that that type of thinking, in calm clarity with the understanding that if you are awake and aware something can't enslave you then it puts you in a place of operating in a world/reality of sovereignty. Anyone else feel this to be true for them or do you guys feel helpless and enslaved? I think most slavery is simply the programming beleifs we continue to engage in and therefore the theory of chakra implants is just part of the problem. 

Beautifully stated Street Poet and Mary. I would add that as we expand in consciousness, the categorization of energy in our bodies as a chakra system becomes less relevant as we understand ourselves as unified solar entity - 1 chakra as it were. That as this unified field of photonic geometric intelligences, which we can examine as pranic/qi/orgonic, elemental, and the collective of fungal, microbial, viral, mitochondrial, cellular, hormonal, systemic, mental, emotional energies, there is ultimately no separation other than our mind seeking to understand by fragmenting parts of the whole.

Excellent question Heather. I welcome you as the Superbeing that you are. Thank you for showing up.

Might I throw in a couple of cents? 

The answer to your question is No, they're not overlays, nor implants. Are there implants? Yes. Associated with the chakras? No. Are some for nefarious purposes? Yes. But try this thought on for size. You're an immense being, connected to an even more immense being, and beings who might feed off that energy, are actually just distributing our immense and potent energy into the world, despite their nefarious purpose. We freely give it, because we have it in infinite supply, and in taking it from us, they're changing themselves. The alchemy gets us to the level of purity and clarity which taps us into infinite energy sources.

Please do hit your reading hard on this site, because many popular new age myths are dispelled around here. We're by no means your garden variety new agers. We're the advanced class.

Oh, and ENJOY!

Heather said:

Hail yes!

JD Aliix said:

...  You're an immense being, connected to an even more immense being, and beings who might feed off that energy, are actually just distributing our immense and potent energy into the world, despite their nefarious purpose. We freely give it, because we have it in infinite supply, and in taking it from us, they're changing themselves. The alchemy gets us to the level of purity and clarity which taps us into infinite energy sources.  ...

There is a type of sadness with a distinct  pattern that rises in me each time there seems to be an event in Paris. First it was a terrorist attack at a nightclub then the death of a singer and now the burning of Norte Dame.   I felt something was coming to an end for the past few weeks

The burning of this magnificent church is so symbolic . It’s  as if this church was an animated space, a  soul, existing to flow a required energy, and to show us the height of human creativity. She has fulfilled her mission and decided to exit in a most dramatic fashion.

what do you guys think.

There were several Notre Dames built all over France. The one in Paris was just one. Even though the Catholic Church would tell you they're consecrated to Mother Mary, Our Lady, they were really dedicated to the Magdalen, Our Lady. They are monuments of alchemical secrecy, and they were built by Templars under the auspices of St. Bernard with masonic knowledge gleaned from their trips to the Middle East, especially from Arab alchemists and builders.

It's sad, but it's also symbolic somehow, which I'm going to investigate. But She still stands, so there's no exit in Her future.

Many of the French architectural masterpieces are deliberately alchemical, containing deep secrets right out in the open, and they do flow specific types of energy. How that's done is a big story, but for instance the masses and qualities of the metals to make colors in the windows, mistakenly called stained glass, filter sunlight in some specific ways. You could study the Chartres Cathedral for the rest of your life and you'd never plumb all of its secrets. The Ark of the Covenant was zapped into another reality in that Cathedral, as just one example.

Cool stuff, I wondered too how symbolic all that is. I think it will be interesting to see what the Astrologers are saying about the auspicious time that this happened, and what it means.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl on Wednesday. 684 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Apr 14. 42 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Purazyme

Started by Jong Choi in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS Apr 11. 0 Replies

Hello Fellow Superbeings,I have just started Alchemy journey with Purazyme along with MPS and Puramyd. I have been looking for a discussion form about Purazyme but it seems there is none (I have read…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service