This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 16824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tammie, I would just read the entire site, because it's chock-full of fantastic information and will probably generate questions you don't even know you have. First I should probably ask if you're stuck using a smartphone to tour our site. If not, then start with Our Mission and The Superbeings Story under ABOUT in the main navigation links. Then I'd go over to MASTERY and read the Wormhole Documents and Tales of Mastery. You should also get my book, The Simple Truth: Fast Path to Freedom, which you can get here. It's a 44 page all-you-need-to-know manual on how to master life on Earth, but as a being from another world,, which is what you are.

If you are stuck using a smartphone, then I'll gather all the links and reply here with them.

Tammie said:

I'm slowly learning to navigate on the site thru blogs and posts.   Even though much can easily go without saying :   I'm interested in reading about the physical bodies experience, purpose and such on project Earth.   In any / all catagories.    Is there a way I can search key words from  within the blogs or posts?      thank you 

yes,  thats what I have been doing.    I've read the book.   the 1st 2 pages really hit home run with me.   None of this is new to me.   Its the re -aligning in todays paradigms with it thats new.     thank you!

Hi JD and all here, 

I was listening to a recent interview with Daniel Winter and the topic of alchemical gold came up. He states that it can be dangerous and create holes in the aura. I remember many years ago reading something like that and it put me off of exploring it further. I believe, and in my experience, sense that Blue Emerald Alchemy's gold is different than what he's talking about. But from the mystical perspective, have you seen that alchemical gold can damage the aura if taken too much or too often?

I have been using many, if not all, of the Blue Emerald Alchemys for many years now and I have not found any negative effects to my aura or physical body.  Each one helps with healing and expansion of the physical, mental, emotional and energetic bodies -- and aids in the self-realization and mastery of one's consciousness.  The alchemys created by Jason are guided by the Merlin Collective and you can feel confident that they are of the highest quality and will do no harm.

RG Sun said:

Hi JD and all here, 

I was listening to a recent interview with Daniel Winter and the topic of alchemical gold came up. He states that it can be dangerous and create holes in the aura. I remember many years ago reading something like that and it put me off of exploring it further. I believe, and in my experience, sense that Blue Emerald Alchemy's gold is different than what he's talking about. But from the mystical perspective, have you seen that alchemical gold can damage the aura if taken too much or too often?

I feel like it could happen rarely with alchemies made by someone who cannot take a step back and not involve his "little" self in the process of bringing that alchemy into life.

In a way you dont "take" alchemies, you "take" the alchemist.

thats my point of view

Thanks, Nancy. That's great to know! I've just started with BEA in July and I really like how I'm feeling in contrast to before starting with the ones that I'm working with.

Nancy Lovell said:

I have been using many, if not all, of the Blue Emerald Alchemys for many years now and I have not found any negative effects to my aura or physical body.  Each one helps with healing and expansion of the physical, mental, emotional and energetic bodies -- and aids in the self-realization and mastery of one's consciousness.  The alchemys created by Jason are guided by the Merlin Collective and you can feel confident that they are of the highest quality and will do no harm.

RG Sun said:

Hi JD and all here, 

I really believe that, too. Thanks for replying, Jakub!

Jakub Faist said:

I feel like it could happen rarely with alchemies made by someone who cannot take a step back and not involve his "little" self in the process of bringing that alchemy into life.

In a way you dont "take" alchemies, you "take" the alchemist.

thats my point of view

Hello, RG, and welcome aboard. There are producers out there who are are in this field to harm people. There are others who just don't know what they're doing, and still others who are, for example, in it for only the money. You can't do "sacred" and be in it for the money. That can also be damaging. So, Winter could well be right about that. It's a very short list of them who are alchemists. I've been doing this for 8000 years in this timeline, and our lineage is the most ancient, deeply connected to All That Is, and potent of Earth's great world-changing magicians.

RG Sun said:

Hi JD and all here, 

I’m using shop&ship for shipping to Dubai I find it’s cheaper as they charge for exact weight not the standard min weight. Try it. Mary advice me and very happy with them

caitlin said:

Hi, sorry a bit more of a practical question here, i bought alkhem a long while ago n have used it on and off, just finished it recently and was just going to buy lumin. But i finished checking out and it said it would be 54 dollars extra for shipping...don't remember having to pay for shipping last time although i understand it's nobodies fault. Just a bit disappointing as i most likely won't be able to afford this for a while now. I guess theres no way around the shipping issue? Thanks

Hi! I've been taking Step 1 (Origin) for a few weeks now, soon to be moving on to Step 2 (Lumin). But before I make that shift, I have a few questions:

1. I think I recall seeing the Greys mentioned in the Wormhole Documents, as one of the groups of beings who inform the ormus alchemical process. Forgive my ignorance, but I've always heard awful things about the Greys, and I personally have always felt gripping, inexplicable fear upon seeing images of them. It's possible I may be an abductee, as I show many of the signs, but have no memory other than a few instances of waking up to find myself levitating in a bright light. Is it true that the Greys are involved in the BEE's ormus production? If so, can you expand on what their role is, and what their intentions are? I'm open to changing my mind about them. (If I misremembered that detail, I apologize!)

2. I also saw The Merlin Collective mentioned as being part of this production. Whenever I try to research Merlin, I come across some questionable details about his character, such as an instance where Merlin assisted a man named Uther in tricking a woman named Ingraine into sleeping with him. I've also read that he's the son of a demon. Again, I'm aware that magicians are often horribly misrepresented in history, so I'm open to changing my mind on this. But I just need to ask. Is any of that stuff true about Merlin?

That's all for now. Thank you for any insight you can offer :)

Thanks very much, JD, for your reply. I believe it. I'm glad to have found you guys!

Recently, I'd found a 2/3s full bottle of monoatomic gold that I had from about 2004 from another company, the 1st one I had tried. After maybe 10 days, didn't continue using it and just stored it.

After starting with the BEA's Sri Yantra, out of curiosity, I tested both using physical radiesthesia tools that can pick up if something is carrying a vibrational energy beneficial to health and healing (sometimes called "BG3"), or any of what's been called "negative vertical green" (an energy that acts as a carrier wave and is usually detrimental to health, such as what radiates from cellphones and electronics). Pure gold carries the highest level of BG3.

I was surprised to see the "pure monoatomic gold" product from 2004 had a strong resonance with negative vertical green, and had no BG3 energy whatsoever, even though that quality of vibration includes the 'higher harmonic of gold'. It could have been that it absorbed it from the environment over the years, but being sourced from pure gold, I believe it would still carry a fairly strong positive healing energy, but it didn't. In my view, I see something like that as rather toxic. 

BEA's Sri Yantra was off the charts high in BG3 (beneficial to health and healing) and had none of the neg.vertical green. Nice to find something like that these days!

JD Aliix said:

Hello, RG, and welcome aboard. There are producers out there who are are in this field to harm people. There are others who just don't know what they're doing, and still others who are, for example, in it for only the money. You can't do "sacred" and be in it for the money. That can also be damaging. So, Winter could well be right about that. It's a very short list of them who are alchemists. I've been doing this for 8000 years in this timeline, and our lineage is the most ancient, deeply connected to All That Is, and potent of Earth's great world-changing magicians.

RG Sun said:

Hi JD and all here, 

An excellent confirmation of simple truth. Sri Yantra shines through, a beacon of love and clarity, a navigational tool for unfolding into the truth of Pure Being.
=i=

RG Sun said:

BEA's Sri Yantra was off the charts high in BG3 (beneficial to health and healing) and had none of the neg.vertical green. Nice to find something like that these days!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RG Sun on Wednesday. 743 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan Sep 13. 140 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Just a heads up

Started by Jamara Nowell in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Arielle Elaine Zimmerman Sep 8. 2 Replies

I was approached my a guy named James Pollard with a profile pic of flowers. Heads up, he's trying to scam others out of personal information. I followed the rabbit trail with him to see what he was…Continue

The Sri Yantra Thread

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Trinity Sep 7. 40 Replies

This thread is for all things to do with Sri Yantra. Questions, comments, insights, reports, shares, stories. On your remarks, could you please indicate if it's OK for us to use it in User Reports on…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service