This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 14566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something Jason talked about in the conference call was the illusion of motion. I've had very intense feelings/experiences of moving without walking, but actually I've also had feelings where you're walking but it doesn't feel like you're making progress. When he mentioned that, I had this vision of myself walking but my eyes are literally sucking in the environment to give the illusion of progress. I've had another experience where the air feels so thick it's like cheese? We intuitively think that air is super light, yet enough of it can support airplanes. The word prescient is cool too, and I feel like it's related because if you can tap into the Oneness of All, you can experience things as they're actually happening opposed to seeing the latent reflection. The Mystery of true experience, versus endless deja vu. This is an exciting time, BEST TIME to try the alchemy! The latent filtered data is great too though. You get that, huh, feeling, is this really happening? But the direct in your face... It's the difference between flying through a cloud and flying between clouds

Well, I've found the idea of "mental tissue," as being a highly useful concept. And, it's an idea I picked up from Jason. Of course, I play with ideas and have made it my own, here are some of my observations.

The concept is two fold. One, if we did not exist, on a story level, that a dark shadows, government controlled, money magic- cabal, oppressive multidimensional oligarchy weren't squating on our world, where technology on a biological, chemcial and electromagnetic level wasn't being deployed in such an unprecedented way to inundate your awareness, your senses, you would know, already, there is no physical. You would perceive this truth naturally on your own.

Given the Solar Dynamics, the area of "SPACETIME" we are hurdling towards, and the developmental stage, biologically, on the evolutionary time scale, the age of this species, this truth, that everything is a form of mind, and that everything is a webbing of piled mental skins, indivisible in every practical way, and that there is no "real" where anything else that would seem fictional wasn't also real and that everything is just a mind in an ecstatic state of orgiastic self play would be apparent.

You are being manipulated. You are the manipulation you seek to be freed from.

Now, for many people, that's just an idea, for those gathered here, it's something, that to varying degree, is an aspect of your awareness and experience, and is factored in and integrated into your world view. It literally is an assumed and unqualified aspect of who you are as a self. But, you must understand, this is not true of everyone.

And it's certainly not true of a great deal of humanity, that part of the species, that will call this memory of spacetime, their home and mother root. Wanderers, have an expanded awareness, by default. And this remains true, even taking into account the rules of this planet and it's game settings. Such as the need for selective amnesia as to one's true self, in order to play the part of one's character and fully immerse into the mental webbing of this earth domain.

So, you need to be aware of this mental tissue aspect of everything because it allows you to shift away from the solidity of a self. Because, that's the real issue. It's not that this world isn't real, it's that you aren't. All this world can ever be is projection of your internal thinking and awareness. What's inside of you, whatever it is, needs, wants, and is here to do, is what needs to come to the forefront of your thoughts and concerns. Not what you want, but what IT wants, and what you are, what you believe yourself to be, is secondary to that larger truth. 

The benefit of this rearrangment is that IT is immensely more wise and powerful and through IT's guidance your life will be transformed into one of liberation and joy. The deprogramming of the idea that you are the center of the universe, as the character you  play, is happiness. We're one layer in a multilayered mind. We must know our part and place in a grander scheme then our conviincing personal dramas.

It's not about control. It's about surrender. It's not about speaking, analyzing, thinking, but listening.

And, two. Once a necessary self cleaning and purification, a disentanglment with how you and you alone have been doing to self manipulate a contrived experience that keeps you imprisoned in a self concept, a divided existence, as part of a world that feels disconnected from you, then you begin to see your role and complicity in the great deception, and your true power. Which is to say, there is an upgraded and expanded perceptual plateau available to you that is based on all the experieces you have been programmed to remember that begins to operate as more of unity and less as a self. Everything becomes you, when you realize, it could be nothing else.

In other words, you are not in a world, you aren't just the world, you are the mental awareness perceiving an expanding unfolding of its own mental internality resolving as the world around a fictional you. You shift into alignment with the forces that compose and move all elements into shape and being as to create dream world sand boxes, you begin to move into alignment with the power that all higher level beings have because they know only one thing.

And that is, they do not exist.

This unlocks and allows us to take advantage of what is happening around us, on a global and galactic scale already. Where the world machine, the evolutionary programming expects and assumes we already should be, but have fallen behind, in this opened an expanded state. There is a misfire, a lost in translation meeting of clashing cultures happening. We are clumsily attempting to use a high end world like an expensive car, but don't know how to communicate with it. Because, it's  a mental not a physical interface. And the basis of that technology is not some super power.

No, it's an expanded awareness based solely on one desolidying idea, you do not exist. You are a figment of imagination.

As that idea settles into place. As that deprogramming solvent makes its way through the ages of seized movement and rust, your little stuck screw begins to turn, to free, to release. And as you experience the interal discussion that occurrs, as your mind unravels to embrace the larger truth and resolve the paradox, the contradiction of an awareness that is unaware of its true self, but is still an awareness that could be so wrong as to misunderstand its true nature, the idea that how can something that truly believes it exists come to a point where it accepts it does not and not need the illusion of existene to do that, and how can that moment ever be true?

But, if it could be true, then somewhere it is. And if it exists somewhere, then it is everywhere now. It's not a mathematical equation to solve, no problem needing a tool. Just a ghost needing release. And a mind needing liberation through surrender.

There is story that you need to initiate by welcoming this paradox and following the path of that continuous surrender. A story that can only happen if you are willing, if you are open, if you understand that it must and can only be told by you.

How did the chicken cross the road? How did a 3rd density mind become a 4th density awareness?

It woke up from the dream of being a chicken. And laughed at itself as the joke IT told.

auric fields ARE high level manifestation ARE the reward of healthfulness

"As that idea settles into place. As that deprogramming solvent makes its way through the ages of seized movement and rust, your little stuck screw begins to turn, to free, to release. And as you experience the interal discussion that occurrs, as your mind unravels to embrace the larger truth and resolve the paradox, the contradiction of an awareness that is unaware of its true self, but is still an awareness that could be so wrong as to misunderstand its true nature, the idea that how can something that truly believes it exists come to a point where it accepts it does not and not need the illusion of existene to do that, and how can that moment ever be true?

But, if it could be true, then somewhere it is. And if it exists somewhere, then it is everywhere now. It's not a mathematical equation to solve, no problem needing a tool. Just a ghost needing release. And a mind needing liberation through surrender."

yes, very much so, well done. but, here is the key, and it is critical, and in my opinion, the reason why most along this path, "fail."

And explains why wanting even enlightenment leads only to faiilure, and the creation of an artificial boundary to divide one from that attainment.

And it hones in on one of the foundational concepts upon which all that seems to be, on any scale of any magnitude, and answers or provides some explanation as to how to get something to act, upon its ownself, with the same power of insight and awareness that would otherwise cause the illusion to collapse in its own falsity, use that same innate godlike awareness to construct for itself an endless labrinth within itself with in which to become lost and to truly forget what it, as an identity really is, and participate on the deepest levels, as a mind, be complicit, in such a way, that on the highest and lowest of levels, be completely naive, becomes the architect of its own self delusion.

successfully.

And that is, everything is inverted. You're not looking out into the universe into an ever surrounding expanse, you're peering within the deepest inner depths of a dimensionless space and mind. The being experiencing anything that would give any credence or weight or validity to what we are experiencing is not outside, but within. That is the source of yourself and your true position, and this is true on every any level always the case. The flesh is its projection. You dont trick a god, you get a god to trick iself.

We are living in the past as an echo futuring itself through a medium of shadows, and we are the memory distortions, images emerging from the medium of mind, appearing within its psychic wake, as waves do a lake, in the remembrance of an unfolding broader presence that never existed and never happened. 

We are looking into a mirror, everything is backwards. You can't advance if you don't understand an action you perform, any thought you might unleash to interact with a world and self that appears to be beyond, before, and apart from you, without incurring an equal and opposite reaction, is a game of echoes and shadows that always mirrror.

You are the resistance you encounter.

Because existence is basically this, it collapses pure potential into something certain. It simultaneously creates the observer and the observed as the wall within and the wall reflecting itself as a mirror back upon itself. The only way to advance, then, is to stop thinking the answer is in the illlusion presented, the world that manifested when it believed itself to be. If anything, the answer is in the conundrum of the illusion itself, and what is behind that.  

The way I see it, most people misunderstand what Shakespeare was implying when he, or Edward De Vere wrote, "To be or not to be."

to truly be, to understand what that really means, means, to not be.

Calvin said:

"As that idea settles into place. As that deprogramming solvent makes its way through the ages of seized movement and rust, your little stuck screw begins to turn, to free, to release. And as you experience the interal discussion that occurrs, as your mind unravels to embrace the larger truth and resolve the paradox, the contradiction of an awareness that is unaware of its true self, but is still an awareness that could be so wrong as to misunderstand its true nature, the idea that how can something that truly believes it exists come to a point where it accepts it does not and not need the illusion of existene to do that, and how can that moment ever be true?

But, if it could be true, then somewhere it is. And if it exists somewhere, then it is everywhere now. It's not a mathematical equation to solve, no problem needing a tool. Just a ghost needing release. And a mind needing liberation through surrender."

I wasn't able to join the first Freedom & Mastery call "live" last Thursday.  Just listened to the recording (participating in the Now), and wanted to share a few of my experiences with the attendees.

When experiencing Saturn through the perception of the 4 feminine energetic beings, I "saw" circular and/or oval waves of energy which moved or pulsed outward somewhat slowly.  I too, cleared my visioning mind several times, just to make sure I wasn't imposing my own imagination on what I was "experiencing" but each time the waves returned.  I also got the impression of a deep red coloring or perhaps I felt a deep energetic  frequency which I sensed or interpreted as  being a red color.

During the call Jason mentioned that space, like time, is part of the 3D illusion and explained that we're really just standing still/walking in place and everything is moving around and past us.  I started having this experience perhaps 2 years ago.  It usually happens when I am driving.  I get the impression that my vehicle is just standing still and the scenery, other vehicles, etc.  are all moving past and around me -- like I'm in an arcade ride or watching/having a 3D movie  experience.  And sometimes, I get the impression that even the scenery is fake -- like it's scenery in a theatrical play.  Sometimes I experience this (but to a lesser extent)  -- when my awareness moves outside of my human form, i.e., when I'm more of what some call "the witness" and I watch myself as I do something.

Since using the Origin liquid and powder, I have been having more instances of attracting my preferred reality.  As an example, I have plans to go out to dinner with a friend who I haven't seen in a while but it's been a long day, I'm feeling tired and I would really like to just stay home in my sweats -- but I don't want to disappoint her either.   Then a brief thought arises, "It would be so nice if my friend calls to let me know that she too wants/needs to postpone our get together."   And  like magic, I get a text from her asking if I would mind if we postponed going out for dinner because either something unexpected came up or that she's tired too!  So, these type of "little" preferred changes in my reality have been increasing in frequency.   

Lastly and along this same line, I started working on a "bigger" and different issue.  For the past year, l have been experiencing a painful physical challenge  -- spondylolisthesis  --  which I have decided is a learning experience I agreed to take on to help me remember more of who I am.  So I have been using the method described by Jason along with self applied holographic energetic healing work to adjust/change my physical spine's misalignment to a more preferred experience.  As stated in A Course in Miracles:  "There is no order of difficulty in miracles."  It's just a matter of my seeing through the illusion and changing the programmed belief which no longer serves me.  Right now I am seeing more pain free mornings than before but it may be too soon to tell if I've succeeded in making the change I prefer.   I will update everyone when I'm confident that I'm making sustained progress.

Looking forward with great excitement to "see" everyone on next Wednesday's call. 

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing a soreness in the place where the rounded back part of the skull meets the neck/spinal column.  I seem to recall that during the January 31st call Jason mentioned that there was another "third eye" located in the back of the skull in this area.  Anyway, I woke up this morning with a considerable amount of soreness in this area and it has continued throughout the day -- even with a gentle massage.  It's not the neck muscles or the glands which are located to the right and left side of the bottom of the skull.  This is dead center where the spinal column and neck connects with the skull.  Just curious....

I too am having some unusual sensations in that region of the brain/head.

This might help:

www.speakingtree.in/blog/8-other-notable-chakras-you-need-to-know-a...

This gives an overview of the chakra at the back of the head, which may be awakening/clearing. This one is very valuable in our connection with Source and being able to receive info.

I have a small bump there that has always made me wonder about .... hmmm

Do we have a call tonight?

Guess not

Cheryl said:

Do we have a call tonight?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 13 hours ago. 38 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 14 hours ago. 666 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

5G - Wireless Radiation

Started by Jene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jene 18 hours ago. 21 Replies

Hello everyone,Curious to know your thoughts on this subject.…Continue

Tags: 5G, wireless

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service