This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Views: 16064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was less a dark night than it was a giving up. I'd been involved in a handful of truly legit entrepreneurial ventures, all failures for some rather bizarre reasons, people dying in firey crashes, device manufacturers going inexplicably belly-up, none of it my doing. At one point, I literally felt like suppliers and other elements to these ventures failed FOR me, simply to keep ME on track, and it was a track I couldn't see or understand. It would have been about this time of year in 1992, when I'd take an assessment of the current but almost ended year and thinking about the year coming. I had a moment. It was a little emotional. It was strange because I didn't really sign completely off on ideas of god or source, or what I would now rather term, "Infinite Presence." But I was nevertheless going to do what I did, no matter what. 

"God, or whatever," I said, "I'm clearly clueless. I don't know what I'm doing. You're going to have to lead the way. I submit wholly to you. For my part, I promise to watch for the signs and try to stay in touch with my feelings."

I didn't know anything about surrender. Wasn't even close to comprehending the power and math of it. I didn't expect anything, and in fact felt a little silly. But what did strike me is that I felt lighter, freer, less burdened. For that reason alone, I could see the utility and efficacy of that very simple act. At the time, Jesus had been a major research project for me, from his time all the way through modern secret societies. I'd read 50 books on the ancient Middle East and the connections to Europe, the Druids, etc. Through the surrender, I came to understand him - his life and message - better. The surrender is the sacrifice of small self to the Will of Whole. It's played out in a variety of ways, meaning storylines. The surrendered being has admitted that ego/small self has mucked things up. For me, the moment turned into, "So, my failure is now your failure if you're the one leading me astray. It's on you. If I miss the signs or ignore my intuitions and impulses, that's on me. Deal?"

So close your eyes and visualize being in this circumstance. Let's say you're a mother of three in her early thirties. Happy life. Good husband and father. Everything seems to be so golden it's almost too good to be true. But you believe deep down there's something more, that you're missing something. Over the course of years, you become increasingly aware that you're not being true to yourself, but you don't know what being true to yourself looks like, how you would have to act. In a moment of emotion and desire and a little frustration, you fold your hands and bow your head and say, "Heavenly Father, I'm not seeing what I need to see. Help me. Show me the way. I submit wholly to Your Infinite Wisdom and Will."

Two weeks later, she's notified that she's needed in Africa, for a village. Her skill, and what she is, is just plain needed, and the need is a commitment of three years. She balks. "I have kids! A husband! This is where my home is! I'm sorry, I can't do it."

This is where the Infinite Presence would lovingly say, "So, then, your surrender was fake." This is just another way of saying, "So, you're not ready to move through and beyond fear."

This is why the genuine and complete surrender to the unknown is a tool of the highest power. It is the death of 3D self and the emergence of multi-D self. If done with unimpeachable sincerity, large self cheers and gets about the process of greater integration with you, while small self, receding into the past, laments, crying, "What about me!'"

"I so feel you," says the larger person. "My compassion is exploding in my chest! I'm sorry, though, because you were never real to begin with."

Cheryl said:

So let's explore the metamorphosis of the surrender process a little, if you would, please. 

I know you've discussed this from a personal standpoint, and it was one of those "dark night of the soul" moments. Do we each have to stand on that platform of despair to allow the cocoon to fall away? Is there a lead-up of "unlearning" that prepares the way? And after... how do we keep from trying to pick up the pieces of that old, comfortable cocoon and try to step back inside of it?

JD Aliix said:

Thou sayest, Sis. ;-D

Cheryl said:

It's the Surrender, isn't it...

Nice. So whether it's Metaself, Source, or an inner recognition (which are all One), we come to a point where we wake up just enough to realize (via our own unique crossroads of sorts) that by handing the reigns over to The All, our journey will blossom into the fruit it's meant to become. Without the drama and dead-ends we infuse as we chase our ego's dream rather than embrace our True path, we can gently float with the River of Life as One.

I've been copying these posts so I can re-read them apart from the forum. There is so much treasure here.

I've reflected back on the Surrender ritual found on this site. I think now that some time has passed, and I can grasp more, going through the ritual again with a different heart would be valuable. 

I also plan to re-read The Simple Truth. I suspect my current point of view will also provide deeper insights. 

JD Aliix said:

It was less a dark night than it was a giving up.

This is where the Infinite Presence would lovingly say, "So, then, you're surrender was fake." This is just another way of saying, "So, you're not ready to move through and beyond fear."

This is why the genuine and complete surrender to the unknown is a tool of the highest power.

Take on the Netherlāndse government and//or the GGZ (mental health) institution, in court soon if I dont get acknowledgement.. www.KIHYMN.com

Inspiring and good fuel for the flame this New Year's Eve. Thank you Cheryl. Deep appreciation for your words and messages Hassan.

Fierce Love y'all.

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year, many Blessings to you all

Thanks Everyone, and Brilliant Beautiful New Year

Happy New Year to ALL! Abundance and prosperity flows in 2020!

Wowza..... Im loving this "Top Secret"  read... its got my heart beating and tingly energy surges happening... thanks for the share!

There is some way interesting stuff in there. It's easily possible it's just all bunk, but if so, it's GREAT bunk and delivered by someone who really does know what they're talking about. All I know is that the more expanded I get, and the deeper my wisdom, the more I see dark as light, light as dark, and more than ever, NOTHING is as it seems. It's sure fun to navigate it all from the middle path, however, where none of it can touch us.

Thia Belajonas said:

Wowza..... Im loving this "Top Secret"  read... its got my heart beating and tingly energy surges happening... thanks for the share!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Uplifting and Fun Stuff

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 14 Replies

I thought it might be nice to start a thread that had videos and news that was all about specifically mood elevating entertainment in the form of incredible acts, stories, music or articles. Jason…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan Jan 14. 128 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jan 5. 724 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service