Hello Superbeings Friends, I'm new here...

My name is Kelli, and I am way excited to have found this group... I know I'm in the right place after reading what Jason wrote. I find myself in a perpetual state of awe in regard to the language of the fabric of reality... who's dialect is made out of synchronous flow, symbolism and numbers... It has been an absolute thrill ride!

I found Superbeings after being guided to find real... (The real Real) ormus.

Let me back up... a bit about myself-
I am expert at nothing. I am anti-dogma. I know no thing except that there is no thing that God is not. I know there will always be more that I don't know than what I do know. I have never had a master or taken a class on anything. Never been to church... Well once, but that was enough.

My life reads like paranormal fiction. I can say that in regard to the "paranormal" (my normal), throughout my life, I have learned that the demeanor of my attitude will dictate the quality of my experience. In other words, as I evolved through life, the experiences went from beautiful and innocent to dark, dangerous and terrifying... and now that I am 45, I am back to the beautiful side of the mysterious phenomena that has become more like a friend...

And friend indeed, but more like a mentorship. The only mentorship I have ever had really. I would like to take a moment and describe this mentorship here to you all, as I don't really quite understand it myself and have absolutely no person to speak to on it... And you all seem to have untainted ears, so I am compelled to share, and also because I believe others can be mentored in this way, perhaps some of you already are? Perhaps you could help me understand?

It started when I took a stand in life... My dad passed and I inherited all his artwork. Going through the works, I kept thinking wow, it's almost as if dad's art is prophetic. Sitting in front of a poster sized masterpiece, I find hidden words in the minute detail of the image, which reads... "Can you see? I did not understand, there is a vision and a path, deliver or stand down". When I found these words, my whole body went cold and I got a rash of goosebumps from head to toe... I felt like Dad was telling me to get my shit together. So in that moment, I ended a 5 year long serious opiate addiction. And that's when my paranormal nightmares turned into a strange sort of lullaby... And I need to talk to someone about it because I am so confused, I feel that this has a huge affect on my life experience...

Once I took myself off the poison, I had a supreme experience with a blue light. Fall of 2017, high in the Rockies of rural Divide, Co late at night, outside staring up at the stars... All the sudden I feel exposed to my core and fight the urge to run away when I see this brilliant blue tube of light come down and hover just over my head. The tube condensed itself into a torus or donut shape, and within it, I could see shifting and morphing heiroglyphic type characters (I would later find an experiment in cymatics with light, that is the closest representation of what I saw). In any case, without words, this light spoke. I thought it was a hallucination. Until a few weeks later, when a stranger brings me a list of "words". The list was exactly what the blue light had conveyed.

From that moment, everything on the list began to fall into place with zero effort. My business partner was revealed as a crook and I was able to back out of a brand new business I had just built with zero repercussion. I sold my house without a realtor, without listing or so much as an ad in the paper for full asking (2k under appraisal), to the first people who saw it. I sold most of everything I owned. I traded my minivan in for a truck and fifth wheel, left an abusive boyfriend of three years and moved to Oregon where I knew without checking first, that I would be hired as the camp host at a particular park off grid near where my children live with their dad. When I got there, I was hired and smiled when I saw that my new host spot was my lucky #11, across from space #56... (Also 11).

I would live and work there off grid for the next two years. This is where I asked my unseen friends if I could see them and if they could come as a white light. And they came. So of course, I'm thinking I'm probably just nuts, so I asked the lights if I could show them to people... And I have. The experience has been profound. It is not always received well, and this always surprises me and hurts my feelings. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to know these things... accept for if it is not their time to, I guess.

The Lights don't like labels, but I think today we would think of them as alien. I think in the old days they were thought of as angels and/or gods. Or perhaps it's just my higher self? You see, the truth is I really don't know. And I've asked. The response is that they have evolved passed the need for such labels and have no wish to be deified. They say they are we, evolved. Our evolution affects theirs. Karmic links? Like higher up in the chain to God head... And this is why I am inclined toward this group. I think Jason is for real because his language is the same. My internal authenticity detector lit up green for me!

In any case, I feel that this kind of mentorship is available to anyone. I find it similar to the old school gnosis. The things that they teach go along with what you love. Like for Jason, this is alchemy and science... For me, it is spiritual and philosophical... My mentors and I have come up with a game... I ask a complex question, receive an indepth thought experience that explains the answer and then wait. Usually within days, I will find a book, or several, validating the answers that are "downloaded" into my head! In fact, I have been so arrogant as to think I would write books on several of these subjects, just to be led to books already written! Ha! There I am, thinking I'm such an original thinker... my mentors keep me humble.

I was led to ormus before I knew it to be the philosophers stone. I was initially looking for something that could help with dream recall when I found it. I was disappointed.

At the same time, I was studying the Templars pretty intensely, as my ancestors, Clan Ross fought beside them at the Battle of Bannockburn. This led me toward an affinity to Mary Magdalene, which led me full circle back to ormus. This is when my mentors brought my attention to a book called "Ormus The Secret Alchemy of Mary Magdalene" by William Hearth. Wowsers guys. If you haven't read it, I think you'd probably enjoy it emensely. In any case, this is when I realized the "ormus" I had purchased off of Amazon was not real. No wonder I was disappointed!

You guys probably already know about this book, but it is new and wildly exciting to me!

In the book, it is explained, the importance of clearing the bowel of any buildup or mucoid plaque in order that the ormus be absorbed to full efficacy. Also, a three day fast is recommended... But I hear the 40 day fast/ormus regime is absolutely magical...

In any case, I know some things are simply ennefable, but to describe the profundity of the continual synchronous and magical experiences surrounding these subjects just leaves me fumbling for words. I am a bumbling idiot that only knows, the more she learns, the more she knows, she knows nothing at all.

The trick is to remain humble and open, I think. I have gotten my ego and pride hurt recently when trying to explain the mystery of the lights that I was showing to my boyfriend. You see, he wasn't actually expecting to see real lights and he said he thought it put him in a mild state of shock. And I'll bet it did. They came close, about 10' away and beamed him right in the forehead with a pulse of light. He said they brought up really uncomfortable psychological things from his childhood that cause him to suffer cptsd. My response is that part of working with them is working through your stuff. Their frequency is high and balanced, to work with them we must strive toward the same. Painful as it may be, it is necessary to move forward within a personal evolution. I would continue to experience these lights with him every time we hung out, until the last time when the light came so close, it reflected of the paint of the truck... He broke things off that night. Said it was too much.

And that seems to be the way it has gone for me... My family thinks I'm nuts and haven't even bothered to see if what I am saying is real. I've learned the gift of discernment applies especially to family. Just because it is family does not mean they are ready to expand their consciousness. Got it. Still. Leaves a girl lonely, stuck with a foot in her mouth and a crazy sign around her neck...

So here I am... Like a magnet. Lonely and looking for real ormus and stumbling into a group who speaks my language! And finding real ormus! Hello! I am so excited to be here! I have ordered my ormus and it arrives Tuesday! I am thrilled to experiment and delighted that the real stuff is available AND comes with a knowledgeable community!!!

Thank You for allowing me to be a part! I am ready to learn!!

-kelli

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its not necessary to be vegan or even vegetarian, we all can feel that meat, especially red meat can be a real burden for the body to process, but veganism is a trap. Yes it makes the mind calmer if you eat only very light food, but to each his own. Every body is different and requires different sustenance.
Ive tried going vege and I noticed a difference, but I eat meat now and Im doing just fine. Just listen to your body and dont let some false sense of righteousness tell you what you should be doing.

I don't think it's so much of a trap any more than it is the world makes it very difficult to live that way. At least in most places.

Why would they do that?

Then when they come out with alternative proteins, those are also unhealthy, which makes it even more of a mockery.

It's inconvenient and difficult to do right... until you get used to it.

Jakub Faist said:

Its not necessary to be vegan or even vegetarian, we all can feel that meat, especially red meat can be a real burden for the body to process, but veganism is a trap. Yes it makes the mind calmer if you eat only very light food, but to each his own. Every body is different and requires different sustenance.

Yes, of course... To each their own for sure! I suppose where my mind is, is with the book I read about the Magdelene and ormus and how to take it optimally... I had already been guided toward vegetarianism before I ever read it, but yes everyone is different and I respect that.

And yes... Finding proteins can be difficult now days... They used to push soy as such a super food and now their saying it's not so good after all! I eat a lot of nuts as a vegetarian, but recently learned that almonds and sunflower seeds contain cadmium and lead... Pecans are my go to nuts of choice... And I'll never not eat eggs!

I agree completely. Veganism caused me a lot of difficulty as I was trying to adapt to ideologies I read about in books, instead of what my body truly needed. It's a trap in many ways as it tends to result in dogmatism and judgementalism (little being worse from an evolutionary perspective). I tried giving up meat, failed, and then it fell away effortlessly a year later. Everything in its time. 

I'll most likely be fully vegan within 2 - 3 years, but it's not optimal right now. We're all on the path to the Divine Amrita, at our own pace. Even eggs will have their day, fried, boiled, or scrambled. To be enjoyed until transcended, however!

Jakub Faist said:

Its not necessary to be vegan or even vegetarian, we all can feel that meat, especially red meat can be a real burden for the body to process, but veganism is a trap. Yes it makes the mind calmer if you eat only very light food, but to each his own. Every body is different and requires different sustenance.Ive tried going vege and I noticed a difference, but I eat meat now and Im doing just fine. Just listen to your body and dont let some false sense of righteousness tell you what you should be doing.

Another option is to just learn to listen to your body-mind (because it's WAY smarter than you are), and give it what it needs. Put down your books and consult your bodies. That's the effortless path. And it doesn't matter WHAT it is so long as it's free of poisons, genetic mods and, if animal, raised and harvested with care.

I sit back and watch people TRY to get rid of this or that, TRY to be vegans (which is often just a one-way ticket to being sick, weak and befuddled), and they don't know their body wants it because the book they're reading is keeping them from hearing their body.

Do you clear and energize everything you put into your body? If not, a bowl of kale flakes is harder on your energy bodies than a blessed T-bone steak. 

Jason, would you maybe share how you clear and bless your food and water?
I have my own way of course, but Im curious how you do it

I have my little mantra: "I ask Mother Mary, and Quan Yin, to bless this food, amen, amen". I've been saying it as an afterthought, really, because it rhymes. Hope they're listening! 

Maybe some of those St. Germaine Vibration plates are in order...or at least more thought into the vibration and preparation.

I'll have pizza this Saturday in honour of the Superbeings hehe. A Divine Sacrifice to aid the cause.   

Hi Jason,
Thank you for the good advice! For my own personal tastes, I stay as close to vegetarianism as I can without removing fish and poultry. What am I getting at with all of my books and studies... You stumbled onto it when you wrote about the efficacy of your alchemy after an 8 hour fast... In my mind, for myself made of my own opinion, based on high and very real mentorship of otherworldly beings of light... I eat light for my best gut/brain clarity.
When I am done with origin, I will be doing a three day fast before I begin the Sri Yantra. This is my guided goal with ormus.

-kelli
Jason...
It's like, in my mind, I see the digestive tract as a personal laboratory... A place for mad scientist experiments and exploration... An avenue for transformation and the never ending quest to reach higher potentials in order to be of service in the best way possible. I am looking at the experience with ormus with a spirit of adventure, not sure what to expect, yet excited like the fool embarking on a new quest!

The feeling of being "stuck" has been with me for quite some time. I was sole 24/7 caregiver for my Mom who had lived with me for over 20 yrs and suffered chronic illness. Mom passed in July, and though I miss her, I no longer feel stifled... I feel free to explore. Or rather, I am exploring what free feels like. I have no expectations beyond this one personal goal with ormus.

And honestly, I have zero idea what to expect. My life experience has had me in a state of "holy cow that was profound what the heck just happened" my entire life. A perpetual state of reverence is how I would describe my personal experience. A state of awe that can't be shook.
All of these experiences have been spontaneous and solid.
I remember being in the womb as it was a reoccurring nightmare of me urgently telling myself not to forget, I've heard thoughts and walked through people's childhood homes in my mind, ghosts, bigfoots, balls of light, aliens, UFOs, OOBs, seeing events before they happen... I don't know what any of it means, and feel narcissistic for it, but the lights mentored "know thyself", so I've been contemplating all of these things that don't fit the mainstream... I'm clueless. I've had very limited male influence or support in this life, and not sure why I feel that is relevant. And don't seem to be able to do any of it on purpose. But it's an adventure, so I'm game... And humbled to know for certain that the only thing I actually do know, is that I will always be a student of the mysterious...

Oh, and by the way... That origin IS like rocket fuel!! I feel my caffeine was probably unnecessary... And possibly partially responsible for this awkwardly self centered rant! Ha! I love this stuff and I love this site, thank you again for doing the good work, I know you must enjoy it immensely, as it can be tasted in the alchemy itself! Spirit says "there's a reason we love the things we love, it's because that's what we will be best at doing" love is the indicator! Just like the warm and fuzzies I feel here!

Thank You again,
-kelli

Hahahaha and I was wondering why we synchronized. 

I look up and raise my sleeves and I feel like I gotta write this. See, life is mystery to everyone, it's part of the linear experience of time. However, I would strongly suggest you begin thinking that everything matters here. The nature of the world rests upon the details, a smile you give to a stranger might ultimately steer them away from beating their kids that day, yet, when passing by them, despite receiving the impulse, we ( I speak for myself, but the 'we' pronoun is more suitable)  abide by the social code and look the other way. This is a simple event that I feel everyone must have experienced at least once...  In dissecting causality, one has to first understand that we are not in complete control of the events that happen in our lives, in fact, our reactions to them are the essential ingredient of our free will.

Let's return to the previous example, I did not have agency in picking  the man walking down the street with a frown on his face, neither was I, at the time of the occurrence, fully conscious when my gaze traced his eyes and begot his attention. Right there and then, I was brought out of subconsciousness in order to choose whether to enact or not, the impulse that I was provided with, to smile. I have no control over what my heart feels, so whenever it feels something, I simply adopt it as information and act accordingly. At this time though, I had consciously chosen not to smile and therefore manifested a respective cascade of events associated with this action and inaction, receiving input from my heart whether what I did was the wrong or the right choice. Admittedly, I was wrong, but my choice was forged by experiences that had created cognitive dissonance whereby either choice was justifiable, this is precisely how spirit guides and God teaches us. Words don't stick, but emotions do, therefore, they create conditions in which a person can be brought to trust themselves, negative after negative polarity feeding, if their heart demands it, they will inevitably understand their own smallness of mind and surrender into the serendipity of their inner beingness.

Considering how many things are outside my control and seeing how a relevant future was brought upon me where I could use this event as an example, we have virtually infinite chances to act outside of our purpose. But it is only by faulting that a person understand the value of correctness.

Also about the maleness thing, being a man, as I see it,  is an evolution of the capacity to act unhindered by emotion, motivated by logically-bound will. A woman evolves differently, almost in the opposite manner than a man, although it might sound sexist, I believe females feel emotions much deeper than us. The same inherent spectrum pertaining sentimentality and logicality exists within everyone, but there's certainly aptitudes for it. When you say that you are drawn to masculinity, you are essentially recognizing the need for its presence in your life. Your guides know this, they might be keeping you away from it, in order for you to evolve symmetrically in that regard. 

Guides know emotions, thoughts and sensations, nothing escapes them, you are guided to specific events where those thoughts and emotions will guide you towards your evolution. The mind reflects and creates responses, you do not control what your mind reflects upon, but guides do. You control your response to the world though. 

I find it useful to think that I have no free will at all, in this way, everything was meant to be, meant to guide me deeper into self-realization, what a nice word, self-realization.

Kelli Shea Ross said:

I've had very limited male influence or support in this life, and not sure why I feel that is relevant. And don't seem to be able to do any of it on purpose. 
Hi Paisios,
Yes, I agree with all that you said. Im not sure why I felt the absence of male influence was necessary to include in my remark, accept that I do believe my development was purposeful in that regard. Though sometimes I wonder what I would have turned out like with structure and support. I was a pretty neglected only child, and to this day I'd rather be alone. I just never had much input, i think... So, I learned early to lean on Spirit, who never left.
Paisios, this one is for you...

We abdicate our power to the karmic wheels of cause and effect when we choose mindless reaction over thoughtful response.

This gives the illusion that free will does not exist.

-kelli :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

High dose MFKZT ?

Started by Steven Rempel in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Daniel O'Keeffe 48 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Greetings fellow travellers,I am trying to determine my next foray into alchemy usage, as now is a time of much reform and changes taking place. I am reminded of David Hudson’s lectures on the…Continue

ABS Training

Started by Andrea Mättö Johansson in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jin Jan 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Hello again beautiful beings!When does the next ABS Training start? I'm very curious and drawn to do it. Seems to me like there aren't any prerequisites for starting it, right? :)Massive Love! ❤️Continue

THE APOCALPYSE & THE EARTH FARM

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle 11 hours ago. 50 Replies

Apocalypse means one thing: Dissolving of the Veils. Who put the veils there to begin with? We did, and we asked an entire mental realm of beings to pretend to be evil to do it. Why did we do that?…Continue

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 18 hours ago. 159 Replies

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENINGYes, it’s the first of a series of major awakenings coming for the denizens of this fabulous experiment. Who knew how much Dark Forces would be critical to its success?…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service