Hello Superbeings Friends, I'm new here...

My name is Kelli, and I am way excited to have found this group... I know I'm in the right place after reading what Jason wrote. I find myself in a perpetual state of awe in regard to the language of the fabric of reality... who's dialect is made out of synchronous flow, symbolism and numbers... It has been an absolute thrill ride!

I found Superbeings after being guided to find real... (The real Real) ormus.

Let me back up... a bit about myself-
I am expert at nothing. I am anti-dogma. I know no thing except that there is no thing that God is not. I know there will always be more that I don't know than what I do know. I have never had a master or taken a class on anything. Never been to church... Well once, but that was enough.

My life reads like paranormal fiction. I can say that in regard to the "paranormal" (my normal), throughout my life, I have learned that the demeanor of my attitude will dictate the quality of my experience. In other words, as I evolved through life, the experiences went from beautiful and innocent to dark, dangerous and terrifying... and now that I am 45, I am back to the beautiful side of the mysterious phenomena that has become more like a friend...

And friend indeed, but more like a mentorship. The only mentorship I have ever had really. I would like to take a moment and describe this mentorship here to you all, as I don't really quite understand it myself and have absolutely no person to speak to on it... And you all seem to have untainted ears, so I am compelled to share, and also because I believe others can be mentored in this way, perhaps some of you already are? Perhaps you could help me understand?

It started when I took a stand in life... My dad passed and I inherited all his artwork. Going through the works, I kept thinking wow, it's almost as if dad's art is prophetic. Sitting in front of a poster sized masterpiece, I find hidden words in the minute detail of the image, which reads... "Can you see? I did not understand, there is a vision and a path, deliver or stand down". When I found these words, my whole body went cold and I got a rash of goosebumps from head to toe... I felt like Dad was telling me to get my shit together. So in that moment, I ended a 5 year long serious opiate addiction. And that's when my paranormal nightmares turned into a strange sort of lullaby... And I need to talk to someone about it because I am so confused, I feel that this has a huge affect on my life experience...

Once I took myself off the poison, I had a supreme experience with a blue light. Fall of 2017, high in the Rockies of rural Divide, Co late at night, outside staring up at the stars... All the sudden I feel exposed to my core and fight the urge to run away when I see this brilliant blue tube of light come down and hover just over my head. The tube condensed itself into a torus or donut shape, and within it, I could see shifting and morphing heiroglyphic type characters (I would later find an experiment in cymatics with light, that is the closest representation of what I saw). In any case, without words, this light spoke. I thought it was a hallucination. Until a few weeks later, when a stranger brings me a list of "words". The list was exactly what the blue light had conveyed.

From that moment, everything on the list began to fall into place with zero effort. My business partner was revealed as a crook and I was able to back out of a brand new business I had just built with zero repercussion. I sold my house without a realtor, without listing or so much as an ad in the paper for full asking (2k under appraisal), to the first people who saw it. I sold most of everything I owned. I traded my minivan in for a truck and fifth wheel, left an abusive boyfriend of three years and moved to Oregon where I knew without checking first, that I would be hired as the camp host at a particular park off grid near where my children live with their dad. When I got there, I was hired and smiled when I saw that my new host spot was my lucky #11, across from space #56... (Also 11).

I would live and work there off grid for the next two years. This is where I asked my unseen friends if I could see them and if they could come as a white light. And they came. So of course, I'm thinking I'm probably just nuts, so I asked the lights if I could show them to people... And I have. The experience has been profound. It is not always received well, and this always surprises me and hurts my feelings. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to know these things... accept for if it is not their time to, I guess.

The Lights don't like labels, but I think today we would think of them as alien. I think in the old days they were thought of as angels and/or gods. Or perhaps it's just my higher self? You see, the truth is I really don't know. And I've asked. The response is that they have evolved passed the need for such labels and have no wish to be deified. They say they are we, evolved. Our evolution affects theirs. Karmic links? Like higher up in the chain to God head... And this is why I am inclined toward this group. I think Jason is for real because his language is the same. My internal authenticity detector lit up green for me!

In any case, I feel that this kind of mentorship is available to anyone. I find it similar to the old school gnosis. The things that they teach go along with what you love. Like for Jason, this is alchemy and science... For me, it is spiritual and philosophical... My mentors and I have come up with a game... I ask a complex question, receive an indepth thought experience that explains the answer and then wait. Usually within days, I will find a book, or several, validating the answers that are "downloaded" into my head! In fact, I have been so arrogant as to think I would write books on several of these subjects, just to be led to books already written! Ha! There I am, thinking I'm such an original thinker... my mentors keep me humble.

I was led to ormus before I knew it to be the philosophers stone. I was initially looking for something that could help with dream recall when I found it. I was disappointed.

At the same time, I was studying the Templars pretty intensely, as my ancestors, Clan Ross fought beside them at the Battle of Bannockburn. This led me toward an affinity to Mary Magdalene, which led me full circle back to ormus. This is when my mentors brought my attention to a book called "Ormus The Secret Alchemy of Mary Magdalene" by William Hearth. Wowsers guys. If you haven't read it, I think you'd probably enjoy it emensely. In any case, this is when I realized the "ormus" I had purchased off of Amazon was not real. No wonder I was disappointed!

You guys probably already know about this book, but it is new and wildly exciting to me!

In the book, it is explained, the importance of clearing the bowel of any buildup or mucoid plaque in order that the ormus be absorbed to full efficacy. Also, a three day fast is recommended... But I hear the 40 day fast/ormus regime is absolutely magical...

In any case, I know some things are simply ennefable, but to describe the profundity of the continual synchronous and magical experiences surrounding these subjects just leaves me fumbling for words. I am a bumbling idiot that only knows, the more she learns, the more she knows, she knows nothing at all.

The trick is to remain humble and open, I think. I have gotten my ego and pride hurt recently when trying to explain the mystery of the lights that I was showing to my boyfriend. You see, he wasn't actually expecting to see real lights and he said he thought it put him in a mild state of shock. And I'll bet it did. They came close, about 10' away and beamed him right in the forehead with a pulse of light. He said they brought up really uncomfortable psychological things from his childhood that cause him to suffer cptsd. My response is that part of working with them is working through your stuff. Their frequency is high and balanced, to work with them we must strive toward the same. Painful as it may be, it is necessary to move forward within a personal evolution. I would continue to experience these lights with him every time we hung out, until the last time when the light came so close, it reflected of the paint of the truck... He broke things off that night. Said it was too much.

And that seems to be the way it has gone for me... My family thinks I'm nuts and haven't even bothered to see if what I am saying is real. I've learned the gift of discernment applies especially to family. Just because it is family does not mean they are ready to expand their consciousness. Got it. Still. Leaves a girl lonely, stuck with a foot in her mouth and a crazy sign around her neck...

So here I am... Like a magnet. Lonely and looking for real ormus and stumbling into a group who speaks my language! And finding real ormus! Hello! I am so excited to be here! I have ordered my ormus and it arrives Tuesday! I am thrilled to experiment and delighted that the real stuff is available AND comes with a knowledgeable community!!!

Thank You for allowing me to be a part! I am ready to learn!!

-kelli

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha! You are having lots of fun I see, thats good.
Ive never had a face to face encounter (that I can remember) so Im a little jelly I`ll be honest :-D jk
My dreams are usually vivid and I can recall them so thats where stuff like this happens for me.
There was also a time not too long ago where I was contacted by an Arcturian high priestess that I call Ashin-dhiyaa and we would sing in light language (I think) together and just hang out in meditation, thats a cherished memory for me. There is also quite a long story connected to her that I wont get into now.

I think its your authenticity that attracted so much attention (me included), its not everyday you see someone be who they are unapologetically. Enjoy your stay and dive into the texts, this place is a miracle.

Hi Kelli,

Welcome! Your story reminded me of the movie, Interstellar, when you were talking about our future selves. It's interesting how the clues are always laid out there for us. Also, that so much information has already been made available by other people. It's like we're just putting pieces of a puzzle together sometimes.

The book you mentioned sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. I've been following a vegan diet the past 2 years, but for as long as I can remember, I've intuitively known that whatever I consume has energy attached to it. Since remembering how important that is later in life, I've been much more strict about how I eat. The clarity and function that comes from a diet of energetically clean foods is profound.

I think you'll find plenty here to help make sense of things, and also tools that help with cleansing and purifying.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Jakub!
I am jelly of you! I seem to have an absolute block with dreams... When I do remember them, they are always so real. I am aware that most contact happens this way... In fact, it is one of the easiest ways for legitimate contact to occur... I'm sure I have read this somewhere. That's the whole reason I ended up stumbling upon ormus, I was looking for something to help with dream recall...

The story of your dream time experience is fascinating... Again, I do believe very real contact and relationships can be built through dreams. There is so much good work we could be doing... That we probably are already doing unaware. I've read books on dream yoga, and am so impressed with this avenue for spiritual works of all kind. It is a grand adventure. :)
Hello Adam!

So nice to meet you!.. And yes, a puzzle! That's exactly what it's like and I often think of it exactly that way! :) Or sometimes I think of us all as being like different colored threads in an enormous tapestry... The picture isn't complete without all of the interlocking single threads that together make up one giant picture! Or perhaps like individual lenses that belong to one single multifaceted eye... But yes, pieces of a puzzle falling into place, I often think of the bigger picture in that way too!

And also, I certainly agree with you about what we put in our bodies. No doubt, there is a mind gut connection, the digestive tract is intelligent. And our food, like everything else has karma... Only we eat this karma. I am envious of your veganism... I mostly am vegan, but at family functions will eat chicken. And I just can't seem to go without eggs, but I get them free range and organic... But yes, in the book I mentioned, it speaks on veganism. This is the best diet for someone taking in ormus because it makes it more easy to absorb. If you think about tough proteins like red meat, think of how long it sits in the gut. Humans do not have enzymes like a wolf might... We were never meant to be strictly carnivorous. But when that meat sits in the gut for weeks digesting, it causes a mucoid plaque to form on the lining of the colon, making it impossible to absorb proper nutrition, to include ormes.

So nice to meet you Adam, thanks for saying hello!! :)

I have been practicing lucid dreaming for quite some time now and I theorize that it's all about making the unconscious conscious:

During sleep, most areas of the brain are shutting down and are seen minimal activation, the cells in these areas use this time to solidify and entrench neurological connections made throughout the day,which is why at a certain dream level, you will re-experience waking life events, projected through the veil of the subconscious mind, as symbols, whose form betrays their function. (Remember that last phrase)

Experiential reality seems to happen in layers, the surface level is what the conscious brain receives, in the form of language, informed by the neurological underpinnings of the senses. These neurological underpinnings would essentially be activated to reverse engineer reality to create a seamless dream state. Dreams would be comprehensible if the conscious mind was not sleeping, at which point, the person operates on a deeper level, an emotional level, the astral level, the subsconscious level without having the need to translate everything in a way the conscious mind can understand. 

There are multiple layers into each manifestation of the subconscious and you would laugh if i told you that we like to sleep in our dreams as well, it's part of our drives to reach that 'deep sleep', where the brain can gradually reach the point of minimal activation and maximum rejuvenation. Most people cannot fall into deep sleep because they fear death and whatnot and this doesn't allow their emotional centres to fully relax and this manifest many problems in daily life. At the state of deep sleep, we often can't speak and neither think profoundly. In this way, when seeing an entity during sleep, malevolent or benevolent, its form would betray its function and intent towards us. It's our own projection of what some energy looks like based on how it will make you feel, in this way packing much information implicitly. Have you studied flower forms? This is their language, they give us lessons implicitly.

Each layer of the brain has it's own set of frequencies which are associated with specific functions, emotions and neurological connectivities. Alpha, Beta, Theta and so on. Now, in order to become lucid, the person has to learn how his brain operates under each of these brain frequency modes, learning experientially how a Theta brain frequency feels like, would mean the person has consciously explored that mental space and this mental space, cannot be brought forward very easily outside extreme relaxation. Observing the self during the theta brain frequency for example, would give me conscious access, when this frequency is experienced in the dream-state. What you're doing therefore, is bringing consciousness to where there wasn't consciousness before, in this way, the conscious brain recognizes a part of its conscious experience during the dreamstate and is fired up during dreams. 

Those of us who practice mindfulness, are essentially just practicing presence within these brain spaces at all scales. It just so happens that presence is the only constant... (pre-sense), the foundation even.

Anyways, I would bet that your guides are withholding information that would be detrimental to your overall purpose here. Don't hold it against them, they know that some information might inform opinions and steer you off in some sub-optimal way in future interactions. Not-knowing is fun, spirit guides really tailor our experience here, they already did so much for you, me, the world. Every single line written here, is known to them as it is known to me, they are attuned to my higher self and thereby know me better than I do myself.

God flexed a part of himself to get this information within your modus operandi, lol, this just mind-boggling to me but such is the nature of co-depended origination. I didn't author any of these words, we made them up as a whole - all actors in my life contributed. 

Kelli Shea Ross said:

Hi Jakub!
I am jelly of you! I seem to have an absolute block with dreams...  That's the whole reason I ended up stumbling upon ormus, I was looking for something to help with dream recall...

Drop here!
Hello Paisios,

I love what you said about flower shapes! I admit that I have not so much as studied their shapes, as I have noticed the different shapes and have appreciated their beauty... I know the shape of the dog rose is the same shape Venus makes on her transit through the night sky... I now have a new area of study! Thank you! What you said about the flowers stands out to me, as it reminds me of one of my favorite philosophers... Patanjali... He said that he observed that each part of the symphony of our eco system served a special role... I loved when he said that bird song is how the flowers know when to open...

You have a blairingly brilliant mind! Everything you said makes beautiful sense! :)

:)

Kelli Shea Ross said:

:)

So many interconnected elements in this thread. I know when I eat vegan or very light foods my dream awareness is much enhanced. And I wake up feeling blessed. But I can't seem to manage it full time. I need eggs and dairy or I'll get depressed and low energy. I think its related to the Akash, as I ate these in previous lifetimes. I came across the mucoid plaque thing a while back while researching parasite cleanses, something I'm doing atm.

@Kelli, I received this last week: https://store.teamlight.com/shop/ols/products/angelic-azurite-bed-set

I bought it for third eye opening but its extremely solid for dream recall if that's what you're interested in. They become more clear and tangible. I have decent dream recall but gave up any serious study in it, focusing instead on deep sleep. Maybe time to revisit lucid dreaming.

And you might as well be made aware that anyone who is open, sincere, humble, teachable, and vibes within our lineage gestalt will land on either Blue Emerald Alchemy or The Superbeings and begin changing immediately, and the harbinger of those changes are the warm and fuzzies to make SURE you're aware you're in the right place. We are the Master Class here. The alchemical currents flow out of these sites, and the level of the membership also flows out of TSB. The alchemy begins its work the minute you've finished the purchase. They don't care about linear time. They begin preparations immediately. The bottles that are to be sent to you are already selected and put into a box without our shipping person (sometimes Mary) even having to know it or having to think about. 

Like you've begun experiencing since your letting go began, effortless automatic-ness is precisely what I teach, even though most don't know they're being taught it, and rarely do I make it public knowledge that the alchemies remove everything that keeps a person from operating without thought or encumbrance in Universal Flow. The thing is, it's not exactly teaching. It's UN-teaching, and deconstruction, and pretty soon I'm going to amp all that up around here. I'd be doing it now but I'm within weeks of finishing a novel, which is going to make a rather significant splash in the world.

Anyway, like I mentioned in my email back to you...I'll be introducing this group to the Magdalenian Culture soon, because those ladies of 20,000 years ago want to close some circles.

Ladies reading this: pay attention to your hair. It's going to take on some new characteristics.

Huna Hazzah! 

-- Yada

Kelli Shea Ross said:

Mary...
Hello to you! I have to say thank you so very much for such a sweet and warm welcome... I sincerely feel all warm and fuzzy, like I just found long lost family... Thank you, I don't think I realized how much I was missing a sense of community... I can see, by how I am feeling right now, how important a sense of belonging actually is... I am finding this to be emotionally positive and comforting... I guess I needed this! I am so looking forward to learning and growing with you all! What an exciting adventure!

Thank You!
-kelli
Paisios... Giggles :)
Hey Daniel,
I feel really good when I am strictly vegan as well... But just can't seem to not do chicken sometimes... And eggs. I don't see why eggs have to be bad, they are such a wonderful protein! And fish. You gotta watch fish for heavy metals though. So, technically, I really can't say I am fully vegetarian or vegan... I'm always in awe of those who can do it though! We'll just have to do the best we can! :)
Hi Jason!

I couldn't find your email, but I'm very excited about what you mentioned... Anything to do with MM is fascinating to me. You see I thought my own personal philosophy was unique until I found hers... Her philosophy of how to embrace being fully human, and to reach for that higher potential that is available to us all... She and I would have been besties, I'm sure of it! Ha! And I know she most definitely would want things set straight. Makes me cry sometimes, to think of all the unnecessary suffering caused by the omissions at the council of Nicea. It always starts with the female. She would want humanity to understand their sexuality and how overcoming 7 of life's hardships catapults us into our personal spiritual evolutions... She'd want humanity to know gnosis can come to us all...

And yes, that automatic pilot... In my contemplations today, I was considering the seemlessness of it all... How tightly and perfectly things mesh and fall into place, I don't even have to worry about anything... It always works out perfect, even when at first I think I've made a mistake! In fact, I'd say for the last 5 years the seemless co-incidences have kept me in a state of
perpetual awe... I find myself winking to and thanking the "air" for how it all effortlessly works...

And yes, everyone here is so kind, and they don't think I'm nuts for communing with balls of light! You guys are great!

Also, I received my ormus... I am going to use the origin first... Probably a huge leap to go from that to Sri Yantra... But the Sri Yantra was precisely what I was looking for. I am compelled toward always striving toward trikeya. The merging of my full selves in order to be of service in the best way I can... Whatever that is. Oh, and I also got the... (I forget what it's called) stuff that helps detox heavy metals and parasites... I'm excited about this one, as I am always doing colon cleanses and foot baths!

In any case, thank you for making all of this available at this particular time... You are doing the good work. I feel like I was made for this shift. And I look forward to reading your new book!

-kelli

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael Warner 9 hours ago. 37 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Movies that I have found through the Years.. to prove.. and give me comfort.. and insights Beyond !

Started by Juhli B Carlsen in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Juhli B Carlsen 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

1. )  Celestine  Prophecy  (  This  movie  gives  you food  for  thought of  insights.. And  what  your  body  can  Do... they  do  not  go  into  tooo much  Detail..  but  gives  you  "  insights …Continue

Special C60 formulation offering

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 1 Reply

Hello all,I have a friend/teacher Jeff who is a pretty potent healer and he uses a very special c60 blend to do his awesome healing work. He is good friends with the inventor of this particular…Continue

A Little Gathering

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS on Friday. 0 Replies

Mary and I and a few other folks will be camping at Lake Meade November 5-8 with my telescope to have a little party. The official party will probably be that Saturday night, the 6th. We stay at a…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service