We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new and excellent social network. Imagi is designed to program anything with your intents, and it's very powerful at what it does. 

Please help during the beta testing? Just go to the below link, establish a free account, and get going with it. It's beautiful, cool, fun and potent.

https://imagi.love

Thanks,

-- Jason

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million!!!!!

JD Aliix said:

Here's mine for your project, Shell.

THE PEOPLE RISE UP!

Ran this session a couple of times.  Used music from "Curtis Mayfield...Power to the People" and "Chi-Lites... (For God's Sake) Give More Power to the People!  

Hi! Thank you. Made an account but still haven’t got into it enough to understand how it works yet. Was going to get into it earlier today but then started reading about “Empathia and I ZERO” alchemy and got into a completely blissed out, high, zero point state for hours. Literally just “Being”in peace and couldn’t stop smiling. Just from the energy... So much synchronicity that brought me to your site, don’t know where to start ..Super happy to be here and excited to try the alchemy..

Tried the Imagi. Put the intention: “ Unconditional Love” ...Powerful energy and beings present. Heart started beating and waves of heat...Interesting how the colors came out like the surrounding ... 

That's dang cool, Lisa. Did you know you could save your session images to your hard drive? It's the button to the left of the Alphaglyphs on the top. Mouse over it and you'll see it says Save. Just type in the Intent Field what you want to name it, like a date, or even a short intent. Then hit that button and it'll either automatically download it to wherever your downloads go, or it will open a dialog box to let you browse to the location. It will name it what you put in the Intent Field by default, but you can name it anything you like in that dialog box.

Lisa said:

Tried the Imagi. Put the intention: “ Unconditional Love” ...Powerful energy and beings present. Heart started beating and waves of heat...Interesting how the colors came out like the surrounding ... 

Thank you. Will try that.. Here’s another one. I put the intention “Freedom”. And right before this one I was talking to a friend about going to Egypt... Imagi is truly fascinating.. :) 

That's really cool, Shell.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Group Calls

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by amerc 58 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Discussion and feedback for our group calls. This is the place for your impressions, symbols and experiences. Please share. Continue

New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus 2 hours ago. 42 Replies

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Did you know that was what was happening right now, beginning with the global pause? Although events have not played out the way Age of Aquarians and New Age Thought…Continue

Synchronicities Gone Wild

Started by Nexus in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nexus yesterday. 3 Replies

Huge Dragonfly came by to say hello today. I have not seen one in a long time. Guess he just wanted to let me know they are watching me :)! Anything new pop up for anyone?Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Patchen on Friday. 9 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service