We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new and excellent social network. Imagi is designed to program anything with your intents, and it's very powerful at what it does. 

Please help during the beta testing? Just go to the below link, establish a free account, and get going with it. It's beautiful, cool, fun and potent.

https://imagi.love

Thanks,

-- Jason

Views: 1088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here!

Hi Ashley,

Did you try a different browser like chrome, opera, firefox or Brave ( our favorite) for sign up? 

Thank you,

Mary

Ashley said:

Hi! I attempted to create an account but the human verification/captcha bar wasn't visible for me to type it in- so I was unable to make an account. I tried both on my phone and on my laptop.. 

It seems there's been an update to the platform we use for Imagi, and the Human Captcha thing no longer works. I've written to our support to look into it. 

Sorry about that. Should have it solved soon.

Can't wait to have you guys playing with us over there after that captcha gets fixed. I always get a laugh at how that acronym sounds so gangsta. 

Nice one!  How'd you come up with that grey background? 

Shelly Merk said:

You use the white or black background and reduce opacity.

Cody said:

Nice one!  How'd you come up with that grey background? 

Shelly Merk said:

For all those working hard out there!

Intent....Many voices become ONE!

Here's mine for your project, Shell.

This one is extraordinary.

Shelly Merk said:

For all those working hard out there!

Intent....Many voices become ONE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sam Singer yesterday. 23 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Group Calls

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle yesterday. 26 Replies

Discussion and feedback for our group calls. This is the place for your impressions, symbols and experiences. Please share. Continue

Synchronicities Gone Wild

Started by Nexus in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michelle yesterday. 5 Replies

Huge Dragonfly came by to say hello today. I have not seen one in a long time. Guess he just wanted to let me know they are watching me :)! Anything new pop up for anyone?Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Lisa yesterday. 9 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service